Resort and Second Home
Keep up on the latest developments in the resort and second home market, earn the Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) certification, and network with other members who specialize in the buying, selling, or management of investment, development, retirement, or second homes.
Rental Housing Resources
- Advocacy Tips for Short Term Rentals
- Rental Housing Restrictions White Paper Summary
- Full Rental Housing Restrictions White Paper
- Fine Balance Needed Between Property Rights Regulation of Short-Term Rentals
- Navigating the Home Rental Market
- Investment and Vacation Home Buyers Surveys
Tweets from @NAR_Resort
Find out what you'll gain when you earn your Resort and Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS) certification.
A new survey by Coldwell Banker Previews International and the Luxury Institute finds that wealthy younger buyers are driving the luxury real estate market.
Join fellow resort and second-home real estate professionals for an evening of appetizers, drinks and great networking!
Learn about the latest changes to the federal flood insurance program, and how NAR is keeping involved with the issue.
The one-day Home Sweet (Second) Home: Vacation, Investment, Luxury Properties Course is the core course you need to take to obtain the Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist Certification.