2017 AEI Information
Download the 2017 AE Institute Comprehensive Brochure (PDF: 6.41MB)
AEI offers fundamentals of REALTOR® association management, REALTOR® Party updates, enhanced and in-depth MLS programming, and core standards implementation, along with the following paths of study:
- Customer Service: Hone customer service skills and develop an association customer service plan that guarantees members know the association is there for them and their success.
- Peer-to-Peer Game Changers: Take a few pages from peers' playbook and get an inside look at what AEs are doing across the country to remain innovative and member-focused.
- Technology & Communications: Learn how to leverage new, affordable technologies to help members make the most of the marketplace, and find out more about the changing role of MLSs.
- Be sure to bring school supplies for the Boys & Girls Club of Metro Denver! All supplies collected will benefit 15 clubs within the Metro Denver area. Drop off any markers, pens, pads, coloring books, pencils, etc. at the registration desk on-site. Learn more.
- The AEC is collecting farewell messages for Dale Stinton in recognition of his 35+ career at NAR. Read information and tips on sending a farewell message video to Dale. Deadline extended to February 15th.