2017 AEI Information
Download the 2017 AE Institute Comprehensive Brochure (PDF: 6.41MB)
AEI offers fundamentals of REALTOR® association management, REALTOR® Party updates, enhanced and in-depth MLS programming, and core standards implementation, along with the following paths of study:
- Customer Service: Hone customer service skills and develop an association customer service plan that guarantees members know the association is there for them and their success.
- Peer-to-Peer Game Changers: Take a few pages from peers' playbook and get an inside look at what AEs are doing across the country to remain innovative and member-focused.
- Technology & Communications: Learn how to leverage new, affordable technologies to help members make the most of the marketplace, and find out more about the changing role of MLSs.
- Back by popular demand - AEI will also feature a special one-day CEO Track on March 17th. The CEO Track is limited to 125 attendees.
- The AEC is collecting farewell messages for Dale Stinton in recognition of his 35+ career at NAR. Read information and tips on sending a farewell message video to Dale.