Right Tools, Right Now DiscountAs part of the Right Tools, Right Now program, the online versions of the GREEN designation courses are 30% off through August 31, 2020.
Who is it for?
NAR's Green Designation is designed for agents looking to learn about issues of energy efficiency and sustainability in real estate.
What You Gain
- Access to members-only marketing tools to help you build your business and gain a competitive edge
- Comprehensive understanding of how homes with green features should be marketed differently than traditional homes
- Market research about communicating with clients interested in different facets of green
- Improved visibility as a trusted advisor and source of information on green homes
- Listing in the online Green directory
- Exclusive industry webinars
- Pre-written green content for your social media channels
- The Green REsource Council’s monthly newsletter
- Promotional tools including:
- Customizable Green client handouts on a variety of green topics
- Social media headers and images
- Professionally designed banner ads for designee use
- Logos for print media and member Web sites
- Customizable postcard options
- Marketing brochures for consumers and builders
- Personalized press releases
- Access to the GRC Facebook group
- Toolkits, guides, and other resources available through the members-only section of the Green REsource Council web site.
How to Earn It
For U.S. REALTORS®
- Complete two courses, available in classroom or online
- For the online course only, you must pass an exam with a score of 80% or better. The exam is also required by some states for continuing education (CE) credit.
- Member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Maintain active membership in NAR's Green REsource Council
- Submit application form after completing the two required classes and their accompanying exams.
- Application fee
- First year free, $98.50 per year after that
For International REALTORS®
- Membership in good standing in a cooperating association outside the U.S. which is party to a Bilateral Cooperation Agreement with the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
- Pay a one-time application fee of USD $170 via our payment portal.
Cost/Maintaining Your Green Designation
Once you've earned the Green designation, you will also be an International REALTOR® Member of NAR for the balance of that calendar year.
Maintaining your NAR International REALTOR® membership with one yearly fee of USD $75 will keep all of your NAR designations and certifications active.
Please note that if your International REALTOR® membership goes inactive, so will your Green designation.
Questions? Email us at NARcredentials@nar.realtor.
*Course discount available through the REALTOR Benefits® Program.