Resort and Second Home
Keep up on the latest developments in the resort and second home market, earn the Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) certification, and network with other members who specialize in the buying, selling, or management of investment, development, retirement, or second homes.
Rental Housing Resources
- Advocacy Tips for Short Term Rentals
- Rental Housing Restrictions White Paper Summary
- Full Rental Housing Restrictions White Paper
- Fine Balance Needed Between Property Rights Regulation of Short-Term Rentals
- Navigating the Home Rental Market
- Investment and Vacation Home Buyers Surveys
Tweets from @NAR_Resort
The U.S. Senate passed legislation long supported by NAR that includes reforms to FHA restrictions on condo financing, among other provisions.
Learn about residential and commercial tax implications and compliance with the Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act.
This infographic takes a look at investment and vacation home buying in the past year.
While vacation homes are obviously a big investment, they aren’t out of reach for those under the six-figure salary mark.
Nominations are being accepted for RSPS of the Year and RSPS Rising Star awards. They must be received by 5:00 p.m. Central Time, September 4, 2015.