Resort and Second Home
Keep up on the latest developments in the resort and second home market, earn the Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) certification, and network with other members who specialize in the buying, selling, or management of investment, development, retirement, or second homes.
Rental Housing Resources
- Advocacy Tips for Short Term Rentals
- Rental Housing Restrictions White Paper Summary
- Full Rental Housing Restrictions White Paper
- Fine Balance Needed Between Property Rights Regulation of Short-Term Rentals
- Navigating the Home Rental Market
- Investment and Vacation Home Buyers Surveys
Tweets from @NAR_Resort
While vacation homes are obviously a big investment, they aren’t out of reach for those under the six-figure salary mark.
These presentation slides are from Russell Riggs' talk about legislative and regulatory issues affecting the resort and second home market.
Nominations are being accepted for RSPS of the Year and RSPS Rising Star awards. They must be received by 5:00 p.m. Central Time, September 4, 2015.
Take advantage of the latest marketing tools, developed by NAR, for members who have earned the RSPS certification.
These presentation slides are from the webinar titled "Flood Insurance: Our Latest Challenge," given by Melanie McLane.