Resort and Second Home
Keep up on the latest developments in the resort and second home market, earn the Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) certification, and network with other members who specialize in the buying, selling, or management of investment, development, retirement, or second homes.
Rental Housing Resources
- Advocacy Tips for Short Term Rentals
- Rental Housing Restrictions White Paper Summary
- Full Rental Housing Restrictions White Paper
- Fine Balance Needed Between Property Rights Regulation of Short-Term Rentals
- Navigating the Home Rental Market
- Investment and Vacation Home Buyers Surveys
Tweets from @NAR_Resort
Despite rising prices, the share of investor and vacation home buyers has held steady in the past two years, with investors making up 15 percent of existing home buyers in February 2018, according to the February 2018 REALTORS® Confidence Index Survey.
In a monthly survey of REALTORS®, seller’s agents who closed a sale are asked “How many offers were received for the most recent property you sold in the past month?
Among seller’s agents who closed a sale in December 2017, the respondents reported they received 2.2 offers (which means sellers received between two to three offers) on their most recent sale...