The National Association of REALTORS® advocates every day on behalf of the nation's 1.5 million REALTORS® and 75 million property owners. NAR is widely considered one of the most effective advocacy organizations in the country. Watch the video below to learn about the difference NAR makes and hear from commercial leaders about how these efforts have helped their businesses.
Additionally, visit the links below for the full list of commercial real estate federal advocacy topics.
Commercial Issue Summaries and In-Depth Information
- 179-D Energy Efficient Commercial Building Tax Provision
- Americans with Disabilities Act Reform
- Basel Capital Standards for Banks and Thrifts
- Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Lease Accounting
- Qualified Commercial Real Estate (QCRE) Loan Regulations
- Qualified Opportunity Zones
- Small Business Administration
- Section 1031 Like-Kind Exchange
- State-Legalized Cannabis Businesses
- Terrorism Insurance