The 2022 REALTOR® Party Training Conference: REALTOR® Party Live! will be held in Nashville, TN, from December 1–3, 2021.
The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) is committed to providing a safe, in-person event. Full COVID-19 protocols will be posted here as the event draws closer. All attendees and vendors will be asked to sign a COVID-19 liability waiver during the registration process. Please download a copy of the waiver below:
NAR is committed to maintaining a healthy atmosphere for everyone joining us in person in Nashville. In an abundance of caution, NAR has implemented the following safety protocols.
Everyone in attendance must:
- Provide proof of vaccination (any WHO-approved vaccine accepted if you have had both doses of a two-shot vaccine and 14 days have passed since last inoculation) OR proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 72 hours before arrival. Instructions on documentation upload will follow.
Please note: If an attendee tested positive for COVID-19 no more than 90 days prior to arrival in Nashville, they will be required to provide their positive result information.
- Wear masks indoors at all times, regardless of vaccination status, except when actively eating or drinking. Masks are required on all Shuttle Buses. Gaiters, bandanas, face shields, and valve masks are not acceptable.
NAR will not be providing COVID-19 tests. Here are locations in Nashville for testing or purchase of tests:
- Ascension Saint Thomas Urgent Care-Donaldson (4.5 miles away)
2412 Lebanon Pike
Mon-Fri 8am-8pm; Sat 9am-5pm; Sun 1pm-5pm
- Skyline Medical Center (5.4 miles away)
3441 Dickerson Pike
- Walgreens (6.8 miles away)
518 Donelson Pike
- Attendees may indicate their contact comfort level during the registration process which will print on their badge; we ask that everyone respect each other’s contact comfort.
- On-site COVID-19 Compliance Officers will be present to ensure compliance with the event protocols.
- If you will be exposed to COVID-19 within 14 days of the conference dates, do not attend the event.
We are staying up to date on all travel guidelines and we’ll be reporting any major transportation or travel announcements that may impact the event.
- Gaylord Hotels Health and Safety Cleanliness Standards
- See what action TSA’s taking in response to COVID-19
- See what major U.S. airlines are doing by visiting their websites: