The NAR, Urban Institute Policy Forum will be held on May 20, 2022 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C.
All attendees are expected be fully vaccinated before coming to the National Press Club for any reason. Visitors will be asked to provide proof of vaccination, along with a government issued photo identification, prior to entry.
The following forms of proof of COVID-19 vaccination status will be accepted:
- A CDC issued vaccination card (original physical copy, photocopy, or digital copy/photo)
- Record of immunization from a healthcare provider or public health authority
- A COVID-19 verification app (e.g., VaxYes, Clear, Excelsior, MyIR)
- World Health Organization Vaccination Record
The following forms of government issued photo identification will be accepted:
- State issued driver’s license or limited purpose driver’s license
- Any other state issued identification card
- DC One Card
- Student ID
- Permanent resident card
For additional information, please visit https://www.press.org/safetyfirst.