What is Kaleidoscope?
Kaleidoscope is an online awards management platform and marketplace. This platform will be used to:
- Apply for the 2024 Leadership Academy
- Upload your 60-90 second video in any format
- Send professional references easily
Detailed instructions, FAQ’s and short videos are available within the platform on how to complete your application, instructions on how to upload your video and submit professional references.
The application deadline was February 7, 2023.
Application Submission Requirements:
In a 60-90 second self-shot video, please describe why you want to be a part of the Leadership Academy program and what makes you the ideal candidate.
Upload your video within the application portal. The process is simple and all types of video formats are now accepted. Detailed instructions are provided in the application portal.
Sample questions are available for your use.
Your video will only be viewed by the 2023 NAR Leadership Academy Advisory Group and NAR staff.
Sample Video Questions
- How would you describe yourself to someone who doesn’t know you?
- If you had an hour with any person (past or present) who would it be and what would you ask them?
- What is one thing you are most proud of (personally or professionally) and why?
- How would you describe your leadership style?
- What techniques have you used to motivate a team, group or person when they were unmotivated?
- How do goals help you become a better leader?
- Give us an example of how you handle disagreements on your team.
Select three (3) professional references from any of the following categories:
- Current or past local and/or state association executive
- Current or past local and/or state REALTOR® officer
- Current or past officers from NAR’s affiliates, societies, and councils
- Current or past officers from community organizations
- Current or past officers from real estate multicultural organizations