We are no longer accepting applications for 2021.
Details to Note
1. Please answer all questions.
2. Your application must be submitted electronically.
3. You can save the application and come back to it later by clicking the "Save and Return Later" button at the end of the application.
4. Be sure to click on the Save Your Progress button for every section to avoid loss of your information.
5. Three (3) professional references are required with your application from the following categories:
- Current or Past State REALTOR® Officer
- Current or Past State Association Executive
- Current or Past Local Association Executive
- Current or Past Local REALTOR® Officer
References will only be accepted from the above categories. Please email email@example.com if you have a question regarding a reference.
6. You will not be able to submit your application until all three (3) references are received.
7. Receipt of references can be tracked in Section VI of your application.
8. If you use a pop-up blocker, please turn it off while completing the form or enable pop-ups for this site. If you have a special Toolbar, such as Yahoo! or Google, please check the settings to make sure that pop-ups are not blocked via the Toolbar.
9. You will receive an email on your application status no later than September 28, 2020.
10. Proof of attendance at education events or background information is not required BUT may be requested. We reserve the right to audit any or all documentation.
11. Please print a copy of your application for your records before submitting.
12. You must press the "Submit to NAR" button at the end of the application page to submit your completed application to NAR.
Please note: Attendance at all sessions is necessary to graduate. Participants who have an unexcused absence for more than a full day of one session will be dropped from the program and encouraged to reapply. Selection for subsequent year's program cannot be guaranteed. Academy social events are for business networking, so please respect that invitations to Academy functions are intended for participants only, unless otherwise noted or approved.
If you have any further questions, please contact Judy Perez at 312-329-8548 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.