Resort and Second Home
Keep up on the latest developments in the resort and second home market, earn the Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) certification, and network with other members who specialize in the buying, selling, or management of investment, development, retirement, or second homes.
Rental Housing Resources
- Advocacy Tips for Short Term Rentals
- Rental Housing Restrictions White Paper Summary
- Full Rental Housing Restrictions White Paper
- Fine Balance Needed Between Property Rights Regulation of Short-Term Rentals
- Navigating the Home Rental Market
- Investment and Vacation Home Buyers Surveys
Tweets from @NAR_Resort
Stay in touch with recent second-home purchasers by sharing valuable end-of-summer info they'll thank you for.
After a three-year fall, resort housing starts and sales in Colorado are beginning to recover in 2012, and are likely to continue to grow in 2013.
Join fellow resort and second-home real estate professionals for an evening of food, drinks and great networking on Friday, November 9, at the Resort & Second-Home Networking Reception at the 2012 REALTORS® Conference & Expo.
Find out what you need in order to sponsor or teach a Resort and Second-Home Markets Course.
Presenter: Melanie McLane. During this session, learn how to use resort-specific media sites to help increase your business.