Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) is a REALTOR® certification for specialists in buying and selling resort and second home properties.
Resort and Second Home
Keep up on the latest developments in the resort and second home market, earn the Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) certification, and network with other members who specialize in the buying, selling, or management of investment, development, retirement, or second homes.
Rental Housing Resources
- Advocacy Tips for Short Term Rentals
- Rental Housing Restrictions White Paper Summary
- Full Rental Housing Restrictions White Paper
- Fine Balance Needed Between Property Rights Regulation of Short-Term Rentals
- Navigating the Home Rental Market
- Investment and Vacation Home Buyers Surveys
Find out what you'll gain when you earn your Resort and Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS) certification.
A new survey by Coldwell Banker Previews International and the Luxury Institute finds that wealthy younger buyers are driving the luxury real estate market.
The one-day Resort & Second-Home Specialist (RSPS) certification course is the course you need to take to earn the Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist Certification.
Stay in touch with recent second-home purchasers by sharing valuable end-of-summer info they'll thank you for.
Find out what you need in order to sponsor or teach a Resort and Second-Home Markets Course.