Resort and Second Home
Keep up on the latest developments in the resort and second home market, earn the Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) certification, and network with other members who specialize in the buying, selling, or management of investment, development, retirement, or second homes.
Rental Housing Resources
- Advocacy Tips for Short Term Rentals
- Rental Housing Restrictions White Paper Summary
- Full Rental Housing Restrictions White Paper
- Fine Balance Needed Between Property Rights Regulation of Short-Term Rentals
- Navigating the Home Rental Market
- Investment and Vacation Home Buyers Surveys
Tweets from @NAR_Resort
These presentation slides are from Evan Liddiard's update on current tax reform proposals and their implications, presented on March 22, 2017.
Evan Liddiard, Senior Policy Representative for Federal Taxation at NAR, gives an update on current tax reform proposals and their implications.
Realtors® need to be aware of the opportunities and intricacies when helping their clients purchase property that’s intended for short-term rentals.
This video looks at how the share of first-time buyers has changed over 35 years.
Learn what you need to know about wildfire risk to homes and real property from Michele Steinberg of the National Fire Protection Association.