Resort and Second Home
Keep up on the latest developments in the resort and second home market, earn the Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) certification, and network with other members who specialize in the buying, selling, or management of investment, development, retirement, or second homes.
Rental Housing Resources
- Advocacy Tips for Short Term Rentals
- Rental Housing Restrictions White Paper Summary
- Full Rental Housing Restrictions White Paper
- Fine Balance Needed Between Property Rights Regulation of Short-Term Rentals
- Navigating the Home Rental Market
- Investment and Vacation Home Buyers Surveys
Tweets from @NAR_Resort
Investors renting out property on sites such as Airbnb could generate more income by getting into the world of special-events leases. But there are a number of hurdles to clear in order to make this a winning investment strategy.
Evan Liddiard and Linda Monaco discuss FIRPTA changes and what they mean for real property and the commercial real estate industry.
These presentation slides are from Evan Liddiard's update on current tax reform proposals and their implications, presented on March 22, 2017.
Evan Liddiard, Senior Policy Representative for Federal Taxation at NAR, gives an update on current tax reform proposals and their implications.
This video looks at how the share of first-time buyers has changed over 35 years.