Resort and Second Home
Keep up on the latest developments in the resort and second home market, earn the Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) certification, and network with other members who specialize in the buying, selling, or management of investment, development, retirement, or second homes.
Rental Housing Resources
- Advocacy Tips for Short Term Rentals
- Rental Housing Restrictions White Paper Summary
- Full Rental Housing Restrictions White Paper
- Fine Balance Needed Between Property Rights Regulation of Short-Term Rentals
- Navigating the Home Rental Market
- Investment and Vacation Home Buyers Surveys
Tweets from @NAR_Resort
Researchers scoured realtor.com® data to find lake towns that offer the most activities for residents as well the fastest growth in home prices.
Despite overall home sales maintaining their strongest pace in a decade, 2016 vacation home sales reported in at their lowest level since 2013.
Tight supply and high prices caused vacation home sales to plummet in 2016, but investment sales climbed 4.5 percent.