Resort and Second Home
Keep up on the latest developments in the resort and second home market, earn the Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) certification, and network with other members who specialize in the buying, selling, or management of investment, development, retirement, or second homes.
Rental Housing Resources
- Advocacy Tips for Short Term Rentals
- Rental Housing Restrictions White Paper Summary
- Full Rental Housing Restrictions White Paper
- Fine Balance Needed Between Property Rights Regulation of Short-Term Rentals
- Navigating the Home Rental Market
- Investment and Vacation Home Buyers Surveys
Tweets from @NAR_Resort
Airbnb, a short-term rental startup, plans to overcome its disputes with cities over short-term leasing by building its own apartment buildings.
Find a REALTOR® who specializes in resort and second home properties.
This core course focuses on the knowledge and skill base that real estate professionals need to specialize in buying, selling, or managing second homes in a resort, recreational, and/or vacation destination and properties for investment, development, or retirement.
An increasing share of foreign buyers are purchasing property in a central city/suburban area, while fewer foreign buyers are purchasing property in a resort area.
Researchers scoured realtor.com® data to find lake towns that offer the most activities for residents as well the fastest growth in home prices.