Our Latest Professional Development Programs
Webinars, courses, toolkits, and more available to members FREE or at significant discounts.
Code of Ethics Training
Fulfill your Code of Ethics training requirement with courses for new and existing members, the C2EX program, as well as a paid CE option.
REALTORS® are required to complete ethics training of not less than 2 hours, 30 minutes of instructional time every three years. The training must meet specific learning objectives and criteria established by the National Association of REALTORS®.
NAR Academy at Columbia College
March 31, 2020
- Dec. 2: New to RPR? Start Here to Boost Your Business
- Dec. 6: Drill Down & Zone In With RPR Property Searches
- Dec. 7: Make a Lasting Impression With Your Listing Presentation
- Dec. 8: RPR & Transactions (zipForms® edition): Where Dotted and Bottom Lines Converge
- Dec. 15: NAR Real Estate Forecast Summit
Submit a Course
NAR invites education providers, including NAR subsidiaries, affiliates, state and local real estate associations, licensed providers, and other real estate industry entities, to submit courses for publication within the Professional Development Directory.
Library & Archives
Founded in 1923, the National Association of REALTORS® Library & Archives offers a variety of research services and thousands of print and digital resources for use by NAR members and state and local association staff.