Who Is It For?
The Home Finance Resource Certification course is designed to teach REALTORS® how to explain key pieces of the loan origination process to clients and confidently answer questions about mortgage options.
What You Gain
With the skills you learn by earning this certification, you will be equipped to provide guidance on navigating mortgage applications and alternative financing options for all types of buyers. Other benefits include:
- Access to the HFR logo
- Personalized certificate
- Marketing materials
- Credit toward the ABR® designation
How to Earn It
- The course is currently available in two formats: classroom (in-person or live virtual) or with the self-paced online course.
- For the online course, you must pass a closed-book exam consisting of 30 multiple-choice questions and score 75% or above correct.
- For the classroom version (in-person or live virtual), there is no exam requirement.
- Membership in good standing in the National Association of REALTORS®
- You must submit a one-time application fee; there is no application form to fill out.
- The online course costs $115 for NAR members, $230 for non-members
- The classroom (in-person or live virtual) course cost varies; providers set their own course cost
- Application fee
- There is a one-time application fee of $89. Submit application fee.
- Annual dues
- There are no annual dues.