Who Is it For?
NAR's e-PRO® certification program helps REALTORS® master the advanced digital marketing techniques of today. With the e-PRO® certification, REALTORS® increase their ability to reach customers, expand their capabilities, and build trust by safeguarding client information.
What You Gain
- Consumers find you first through a search on our e-PRO® website
- Your name stands out at nar.realtor and White Pages at realtor.com®
- You customize all e-PRO® marketing materials to work best for you
- You gain new networking opportunities with tech-savvy REALTORS®
- Networking through the private e-PRO® certificate holders' Facebook group
How to Earn It
For U.S. REALTORS®
Member in good standing of NAR
- Member in good standing of an NAR cooperating international association
- For the online ePRO® course only, pass the exam at the end of the course with a 75% or better score. The exam is also required by some states for continuing education (CE) credit.
- One-time application fee of $149
For International REALTORS®
- Membership in good standing in a cooperating association outside the U.S. which is party to a Bilateral Cooperation Agreement with the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).
- One-time application fee of USD $149 via our payment portal.
Cost/Maintaining Your e-PRO® Certification
- Once you've earned the e-PRO® certification, you will also be an International REALTOR® Member of NAR for the balance of that calendar year.
- Maintaining your NAR International REALTOR® membership with one yearly fee of USD $75 will keep all of your NAR designations and certifications active.
- Please note that if your International REALTOR® membership goes inactive, so will your e-PRO® certification.
Questions? Email us at NARcredentials@nar.realtor.