Distinguished Service Award
2020 DSA Application Process
The application process for the 2020 Distinguished Service Award Recipient will open in January, 2020. Awardees will be announced during the Legislative Meetings in May, 2020.
Qualifications & Guidelines for NAR DSA Applicants
When completing the nomination form and application, keep the following in mind:
- Be sure to thoroughly review the Selection Guidelines and Candidate Criteria prior to submission.
- The appearance of the nomination form in a neat and consistent format is important. Incomplete documentation may affect the Council’s final decision.
- When completing the application, in each category, be sure to list all awards, recognitions and leadership positions first in descending order (most recent first); followed by your remaining accomplishments, also in descending order.
- The DSA Nomination Form must include the signatures of the President or AE of both the Local Association AND the State Association.
- Both the DSA Nomination Form AND the DSA Application must be signed by the DSA Candidate. ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES (i.e. DocuSign) ARE ACCEPTED
- The accuracy and completeness of the application being submitted must be reviewed and signed by the REALTOR® who is being nominated. Any Application that has not been approved and signed by the REALTOR® being nominated will not be accepted.
- An outline of the applicant’s NAR expertise profile and committee history can be accessed here.
Questions regarding the NAR DSA selection process may be directed to Len Tovar, 312-329-8275 or NARDSA@Realtors.org.