- Members interested in pursuing an elected office at the National Association must meet and maintain the required criteria prior to submitting an application. Applications for 2020 Elected Office will be accepted beginning January 1, 2018 to February 15, 2018.
- National directors fiduciary responsibility is to the National Association not to a local or state association or an institute, society or council. Local and state association director allocations for the following year are based on the membership counts as of July 31.
- The strength of our committees is only as good as the members that serve on them. The National Association encourages members to participate at the committee level. Familiarize yourself with the 80+ national committees, application, and appointment process.
- Local and State Associations are encouraged to send a delegate to the REALTORS® Conference & Expo to vote on proposed amendments to NAR’s Constitution and Code of Ethics. Official notice for certifying a delegate will be emailed to Local and State Associations 30 days prior to the meeting.
- Learn how the Leadership Academy identifies, inspires, and mentors emerging leaders from the Local and State level for the National Association of REALTORS®.