Check out below the answers to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding the 2022 RPAC President's Circle Conference in Nassau, The Bahamas. These FAQs will be updated regularly.
I do not want to miss important PC Conference communication. How do I locate the PC Conference emails in my inbox?
Conference related communication is sent from the following email address: email@example.com. Please make sure you add this email address to your ‘safe sender’ list, to receive conference updates in your inbox.
I would like to attend the conference but I am not a President’s Circle member. Where can I find more information about the President’s Circle program?
The RPAC President’s Circle is comprised of REALTORS® who contribute directly to REALTOR®-friendly candidates at the federal level. Visit https://realtorparty.realtor/recognition/presidents-circle for more information, or contact Avery Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can I expect when traveling to The Bahamas?
Travelers are currently required to obtain the Bahamas Health Visa. Find out more about the visa and other travel requirements at https://www.bahamas.com/tourism-reopening. For the most current updates, please visit the regularly updated COVID-19 Status & Resources section of this site.
When should I plan to arrive and depart?
- Plan to arrive on Thursday, February 24 and to depart on Sunday, February 27.
- The official conference program is two days – February 25 & Saturday, February 26 – from approximately 8:00 AM -12:00 PM Eastern Time, on both days. For additional information, please check the Schedule section of this site.
What costs are included with the $695 registration fee?
The registration fee to attend the conference includes the following for RPAC President’s Circle investors and one guest:
- Hotel lodging for the main three conference nights, February 24, 25 and 26.
- Meals associated with the conference (two evening receptions and two buffet breakfasts).
Can I bring more than one guest?
You are welcome to bring additional guests by logging into the registration link and adding the name(s) of your guests. However, please note guest fees will be charged to your credit card for additional guests beyond the one that is included. For additional information, please visit the Registration section of this site.
What is the cancellation policy?
- Member Registration: Should you need to cancel your registration, you must notify us in writing (via email to Patricia Tarhon at email@example.com) no later than January 10, 2022.
- Guest Registration: Guest fees are reimbursable through January 17, 2022. Reimbursements must be requested in writing (via email to Patricia Tarhon at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Registration fees will be fully transferrable/refundable if NAR decides to move or cancel the conference as a result of high level of COVID-19 and subsequent travel advisories.
- Hotel Rooms: You may cancel rooms reserved for the three main conference nights, without penalty, 48 hours prior to 6:00 PM local time on the date of arrival. For questions or assistance contact Andra Zarins at email@example.com. Rooms reserved outside of the main three conference nights are 100% non-refundable. Your credit card will be charged for the extra nights at the time of booking. We recommend confirming your flights and travel plans before you reserve your room.
What is the conference dress code?
Dress is business casual, which means dressing professionally, looking relaxed yet neat and pulled together.
What will the weather be like in The Bahamas?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 77°F in Nassau during the month of February with low heat and humidity, falling to 63°F at night. Check the current weather conditions from Weather.com.
Is the hotel ADA compliant?
Yes. Should you require ADA-compliant accommodations, please email Andra Zarins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the hotel’s pet policy?
The Grand Hyatt welcomes your traveling canine companions. To participate in the pet program, please inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least 3 (three) days in advance of your arrival. View complete pet policy details.
Looking for travel tips to The Bahamas?
Please visit https://www.nassauparadiseisland.com/getting-here/travel-tips for travel tips in Nassau including currency and banking, cell phone charging information, restaurant tipping, etc.