Who is invited to attend the 2024 President’s Circle conference? Where do I get more information on President’s Circle program?
All 2023 RPAC President’s Circle Investors & Platinum R Investors are invited to attend.
Information related to the President’s Circle program including recognition and benefits is included at https://realtorparty.realtor/recognition/presidents-circle.
I do not want to miss important PC Conference communication. What can I do?
Conference related communication is sent from the following email address: PCConf@info.nar.realtor. Please make sure you add this email address to your ‘safe sender’ list, to receive conference updates in your inbox.
When should I plan to arrive and depart for the conference?
- Plan to arrive at Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel on Monday, March 18.
- The official conference program is two days – Tuesday, March 19 and Wednesday, March 20 – from 8am-12pm both days – and is held at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel.
- Plan your departure for Thursday, March 21. The check in time is 4:00 PM and check out time is 11:00 AM.
Could I extend my stay beyond the conference dates?
- If you would like to extend your stay and there is no availability through the conference registration process, we recommend that you contact the hotel directly to extend your stay. Rooms booked directly with the hotel will not be offered at the NAR negotiated group rate.
- The negotiated hotel room rate is $435, not including applicable taxes and fees.
What costs are included in the $695 registration fee?
The registration fee to attend the conference includes the following for RPAC President’s Circle investors and one guest:
- Hotel lodging at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel for the main three conference nights.
- Meals associated with the conference.
Could I bring more than one guest, and do I need to register my guest(s)?
- The hotel will charge a $30 fee for a third and fourth person sharing the room with you. All other room, tax and resort fees are to be paid by the attendees on shoulder nights. Please note that the max. number of occupants per room is four (4), regardless of age.
- Only guests who intend to attend any conference events (meals, receptions, and sessions) must register. Guests simply staying at the resort with you, but not planning to attend any conference events, do not need to register.
- You will have the opportunity to add additional guests during the registration process. Guest fees will be added to your total and your credit card will be charged at the time of registration. Guests can be added at any time during the registration process by using the link in your confirmation email,
- Unregistered guests will not be granted entry into conference events.
What is the cancellation policy?
- Registration: Should you need to cancel your registration, you must notify us at PCconf@nar.realtor no later than March 15, 2024.
- Guest Registration: Guest fees are also reimbursable through March 15, 2024. Reimbursements must be requested in writing at PCConf@nar.realtor.
- Hotel Rooms: You can cancel your hotel room with no penalty until 6:00 PM on the day of arrival.
What is the conference dress code?
Dress is business casual, which means dressing professionally, looking relaxed yet neat and pulled together.
What will the weather be like?
Plan for weather before you arrive by checking the local weather. Average temperatures in March are highs in the upper 70’s and lows in the mid 60’s.
Is the hotel ADA compliant?
Yes. Should you require ADA-compliant accommodations, please email Carmen Hernandez at email@example.com.
What is the hotel pet policy?
Pets under 50 pounds and non-aggressive domestic pets are welcome. $100 non-refundable cleaning fee is required.