Who is it for?
The course work for the At Home with Diversity certification is designed to enable you to work successfully with and within a rapidly changing multicultural market. It will help you to learn diversity sensitivity, how to apply fair housing laws in your business, and ways to develop professional guidelines for working with people in the increasingly multicultural real estate market.
What You Gain
- Knowledge of the subtleties of fair housing laws
- Business etiquette for specific cultures
- An edge in expanding your business to include international clientele
- Credit towards the ABR®, CIPS, and PMN designations
- Some states also give continuing education and GRI credit for this course
How to Earn It
- An exam is required for the online course, and is also required by some states for continuing education (CE) credit.
- No application form is required.
- Application fee
- Online version of the course
- Classroom version of the course
- Varies by course provider