It's Easy to Offer At Home With Diversity
Unlock Your Market's Potential! State and local REALTOR® associations can sponsor the At Home With Diversity course. To sponsor the At Home with Diversity course, you must be an official course sponsor as designated by the National Association of REALTORS®. To become a sponsor, download a sponsor agreement form (PDF: 81KB).
Fill out the form and submit it to NAR. Upon acceptance, NAR will send a signed copy of the agreement to you for your records. This is a contract.
NAR is offering a special promotion for At Home With Diversity Course Sponsors in 2012. If you book one At Home With Diversity course in 2012, you can book a second one for free.
Your Responsibilities as an At Home With Diversity Sponsor
- Register your course with NAR. Complete the Course Offering Notification Form, and be sure to provide the date, time and location for each course you offer.
- Submit payment to NAR. Your course sponsorship is good for two years. NAR will charge you a fee each time you offer the course.
- Hire and compensate a certified course facilitator. View a list of certified At Home With Diversity facilitators.
- Arrange a date and location. You are responsible for any fees for use of the classroom.
- Publicize the course. See our ideas for promoting the class.
- Print course materials for course attendees.
- Order course certificates for each attendee. Certificates can be handed out at the end of the class or mailed within two weeks afterward.
- Perform additional administrative tasks. These include recordkeeping and making all arrangements for the course.
- Hold a valid license (AHWD or REBAC License)
- Submit payment to NAR. ($30 per student royalty fee)
What NAR Provides
NAR will send you these At Home with Diversity program materials:
- All course materials
- A PowerPoint presentation
- Sponsor's and facilitator's guides
- Course registration and certificate application forms
- A certificate and At Home with Diversity lapel pin for each attendee who completes the course
- Roster processing
- A certificate and At Home with Diversity lapel pin for each attendee who applies and is awarded the At Home With Diversity Certification