The National Association of REALTORS® is the nation's largest trade and professional association. Founded in 1908, NAR has more than one million members involved in all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industries. NAR employs more than 300 people in Chicago and Washington, D.C., to help fulfill its mission of helping its members be more successful and advocating for property-ownership rights throughout the U.S.—and continually seeks talented people to join its team.
NAR's Core Values
Our Core Values capture how each of us should engage every day with our members and with each other. That means our Core Values must be put into action.
They're not simply buzz words, lofty ideals, or unrealistic platitudes.
You'll hear our Core Values discussed frequently while you are an NAR employee. They are integral to the success of our organization as a workplace and in the work we do for our members.
Learn more about life at NAR.
When you join NAR, you join an award-winning organization with a team of professionals committed to serving our members and producing top-quality work. We take pride in our vision to be a trusted ally, guiding our members and those they serve through the ever-evolving real estate landscape. So we’re honored to have been acknowledged by third parties for our exceptional programs, products and services.
- Great Place to Work Certification™: 2020-2021
- American Society of Association Executives / Gold Circle Award (Rebranding)
”That’s Who We R” campaign
- Elearning! Media Group | 2019 Learning! 100 Award
Commitment to Excellence (C2EX)
- Business Intelligence Group | 2019 Sustainability Award
- 2019 Folio Eddie & Ozzie Awards
- 2019 APEX (Awards for Publication Excellence)
- American Society of Business Editors | ASBPE (Regional Azbee Award – Bronze)
- Graphic Design USA | American In-House Design Award
- Tabbies International Editorial & Design Awards (Honorable Mention)