REALTOR® association job openings are posted free of charge for four weeks. There is a fee of $150 for positions posted or recruited through a third party. When posting please note:
- All postings will also expire after four weeks.
- Please allow 48 hours from your request for the posting to be active.
- Please keep your job descriptions to 100 words or less. If your job description is longer, please send it in a word document and we can attach it to the job post.
- Be sure to include a contact name and email or link for candidates to apply to your job.
- Please contact us if you have filled your position, so we can remove the job post.
To place a job posting, contact Kelsi Dunn at 312-329-8518.
Communications Director, Long Island Board of REALTORS®, Inc. - West Babylon, NY
Lead the association’s overall internal and external communication efforts using a diverse set of message distribution channels, tools, resources, and spokespersons. Develops, organizes, and directs communications, media relations, branding and marketing to maximize the association’s membership success and membership experiences. Raises awareness and further establishes the public image of the Long Island Board of REALTORS® (LIBOR), Inc. including its local, state, and national presence, profile and reputation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email Farzeen Siddiqui at FSiddiqui@LIRealtor.com with a copy of your resume.
Virtual AE, Virgin Islands Territorial Association of REALTORS® - Orlando, FL
Virtual, part-time AE needed for Virgin Islands Territorial Association of REALTORS®. For information, or to send resume, please contact email@example.com by March 31, 2020.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Williamson County Association of REALTORS® - Brentwood, TN
Williamson County Association of REALTORS® (WCAR) is seeking a CEO to manage its 2500+ member organization. WCAR is located in beautiful Middle Tennessee just outside of Nashville. The CEO is responsible for all administration and management of the association, based on member needs, with focus on community relations and advocacy. A successful candidate will demonstrate strong financial, human resource and leadership skills.
The Williamson County Association of REALTORS® is a trade association that exists to represent the interests of real estate professionals and those who own or desire to own real property. The association was established in 1962 to provide professional development, dispute resolution, legislative advocacy, communication and community improvement for those it serves. It continues to deliver the same fundamental services, though the details of how they are delivered have changed – and will continue to change – over time.
The association is led by an active and engaged elected board of directors and a professional staff. It is guided by a strategic plan so that all resources are used to best deliver valuable services to those we exist to support.
The CEO will report to the Board of Directors (BOD) and the Executive Committee (Leadership Team).
As the chief salaried executive of the Association, the CEO will oversee and manage the day to day operations. He/she will be responsible for the interaction between staff, membership, the Executive Committee and the BOD. The following general duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage procedures, programs, budgets and policies in response to the strategic plan.
- In conjunction with the BOD, develop long and short-range goals and strategies. Assist with updating the strategic plan. Formulate and implement initiatives to successfully carry out the plan.
- Maintain programs, policies and systems for the efficient operation of the Association. Ensure the Association continuously meets membership needs.
- Recommend and participate in the formulation of policies and make decisions within existing policies as they have been approved by the BOD;
- Communicate effectively with the BOD and provide administrative support to ensure their success.
- Maintain a high level of understanding of trends and developments of the real estate industry. Works closely with the BOD advising and making recommendations on issues impacting the real estate industry.
- Provide insight information, and background for consideration of the BOD in their decision making.
- Ensure all association committees have administrative support.
- Collaborates with national, state and other local associations; participates in state and national meetings.
- Work with a CPA firm and an attorney to support association operations. Alert leadership to new and emerging issues.
- Annually develop a comprehensive budget with volunteer input. Submit for approval.
- Maintains a healthy financial and operational condition of the Association and the 501(c)3 charity arm of the Association.
- Oversee development of capital and operating budgets for the purpose of forecasting financial outcomes. Provides financial reports to leadership and BOD as requested.
- Participates with volunteer leaders in effective and synergistic relationships with local government leaders and legislators; service providers, vendors, consultants and contractors; influential and market-share members/industry leaders and allied real estate groups; media and community groups. Serve as the primary liaison as assigned to related industry associations and professional groups.
- Develops relationships with elected officials to provide information and advocate on behalf of the Association members, mission and strategic plan.
- Maintains a high level of understanding of Political Action Committees (PAC).
- Maintains effective internal and external relationships and communication.
- Oversees and provides resources for support of organizational activity.
- Successfully manages any and all requirements associated with outside partner organizations and maintains a professional working relationship with the staff and elected leadership of those associations.
- Develops and implements programs and events that are in line with the strategic vision of the organization to assure that strategic objectives are attained, plans fulfilled, and member needs met. Develop an effective program of membership development to advance the professional/technical/management skills of the membership.
- Plans organizes, directs and coordinates the staff. Oversee a system of personnel policies, programs and practices to maintain a high level of professional competence, personal commitment and positive morale.
- Fosters a forward-thinking environment in which staff takes initiative; acts innovatively and responsively; and are held accountable.
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to prepare them for spokesperson roles to the public and media. Acts as spokesperson for the Association in conjunction with the President and President-Elect.
- Ensure the association is in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations as well as with NAR policies. Ensures governing documents and policies are updated as needed to match the association’s mission and management goals.
- Ensue all assets of the Association are safeguarded.
- Some out of town travel. Around town travel.
Preferred Skills / Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- RCE designation
- CAE designation
- REALTOR® Association
- Association Experience (Non-Profit/Trade Organization)
- Strong Financial Background
- Strong HR Background
- Strong Management background
- Proven communications skills, articulate and enthusiastic
- Trustworthy; operates with the highest level of integrity and ethical behavior
- Proven strategic planner and tactical thinker
- Able to manage strong and diverse personalities in a professional manner
- A recognized, well respected leader
- Technologically savvy
- A servant leader
Must send Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Requirement to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Only Complete Applications Will Be Considered).
Association Executive, Upstate Alliance of REALTORS® - Fort Wayne, IN
The AE is responsible for managing and executing the mission of the organization along with the Board of Directors. This includes planning, directing and controlling all activities of the organization order to achieve goals and objectives of the strategic and operating plans.
Essential duties include:
- Work with the BOD to update and provide direction on the strategic plan
- Develop policies, procedures, and programs to implement
- Monitor organization structure and culture and make recommendations for changes when appropriate
- Develops budgets for all programming and presents to BOD
- Responsible for supervising, training, and evaluating all staff
- Develops relationships with elected officials to provide information and advocate on behalf of UPSTAR’s members and mission
- Chief fundraiser for political action committee and RPAC
- Act as spokesperson for UPSTAR and communicate on all issues as they relate to the real estate market and the organization.
- Keep abreast of activities of the state and national associations
- Oversee all membership activities and ensure to engage and retain members
- Oversee development of educational programs to advance the professional, technical, and managerial skills of the membership
Bachelor’s Degree required.
Must have 8-10 years of leadership experience, preferably with a non-profit or association. UPSTAR is located in Northeastern region of Indiana in Fort Wayne.
It’s a quick 3 hour drive to 5 major cities including Chicago, Detroit, Indianapolis, Columbus, and Cleveland.
It’s been voted as the number one place to raise a family, number one as most affordable place to live, and number two hottest housing market.
Association Executive, Alaska Association of REALTORS® - Anchorage, AK
The association executive for Alaska REALTORS® is responsible for all administration and management of the association. The association executive positions the organization based on real estate industry issues while serving the needs of 1,700 members with an added focus on growth. This is a highly visible role that provides services to individual members as well as coordinating with local associations across the state.
The association executive is responsible for developing, maintaining and reviewing policies and procedures; core standards requirements of the National Association of REALTORS®; and the strategic plan. The Association executive leads the organization with the Board of Directors to ensure the they provide quality service for their members.
Essential duties include:
- Maintains the state member database and manages other NAR reporting requirements.
- Provides systems and structure for the association office and staffing.
- Schedules meetings of the Board of Directors and general membership meetings, takes minutes, and executes all decisions of the Board of Directors.
- Ensures the legal integrity of the Board and nonprofit status of the corporation.
- Serves on a NAR national committee.
- Acts as spokesperson for the board in conjunction with the board president.
- Maintains the association website, social media platforms, and direct communication with the membership via email.
- Able to manage strong and diverse personalities in a professional and firm manner.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with personnel from statewide local boards.
- Manages the processes and hearings for ombudsman services, ethics complaints, mediations, and arbitrations involving Realtor® members on behalf of local boards.
- Oversees and manages an annual budget using QuickBooks online and other financial tools as required.
- Provides member development and service programs.
- Maintains Real Estate Commission approved courses and NAR designation programs.
- Develops and manages the annual state convention.
- Maintains a reporting responsibility for the national REALTOR® PAC (RPAC).
Candidate should be proficient in GAAP, reconciling multiple bank accounts, reconciling dues payments from local associations, and generating financial statements on a regular basis.
Advocacy for the rights of private property owners is at the core of what we do as an organization. Candidate must be able to administer the affairs of the PAC in compliance with state (APOC) and federal (FEC) laws.
Candidates must possess:
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proven ability to solve complex problems.
- Demonstrated team-building and motivation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with the Board of Directors and to direct and communicate with technical and non-technical individuals.
- Vision for the future and planning skills.
- Works with a sense of urgency and responds quickly to crisis and change.
Bachelor's degree required.
Professional Standards Coordinator, Arizona Association of REALTORS® - Phoenix, AZ
The Professional Standards Coordinator, under the direction of the Professional Standards Administrators (PSA), assists in the administration of professional standards enforcement program at the Association, and provides any support necessary to assist in area activities.
- Answer and distribute calls coming into the Professional Standards Program.
- Review for completeness and process all incoming complaints—create hard and computer files and direct to PSA for GVC assignment.
- Coordinate the preparation of and attend monthly Grievance Committee meetings.
- Coordinate, schedule, and calendar all ethics, arbitration, ethics appeal and procedural review hearings, mediation conferences, and ombudsman requests, utilizing the Professional Standards Program’s case management system (ABACUS). Provide survey results on hearings held, as requested.
- Maintain and evaluate the (ABACUS) program.
- Review all Professional Standards Program’s mailings for syntax/misspellings.
- Process all Professional Standards Program’s mailings, including delivering mail to the United States Postal Service.
- Set up meeting rooms and make reminder calls for all professional standards related matters, including hearings held at the Association offices, Grievance Committee meetings and mediation conferences, as requested.
- Maintain complete and keep current files of all ethics and arbitration cases filed at the Association.
- Coordinate all support materials for Professional Standards activities and programs, as directed.
- Handle scheduling of Ombudsman requests. Coordinate and schedule requests to assigned Ombudsman. Provide survey results at conclusion of process. Assist in the coordination of the Association’s REALTOR® mediation program, as directed.
- Maintain and provide case statistics on an ongoing basis.
- Provide assistance to the General Counsel in preparation and financial management of the ethics enforcement budget.
- Plan, coordinate and implement special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Attend appropriate training sessions, as directed.
- Order and pick up food for hearings and Grievance Committee, as needed.
Minimum Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- Strong computer literacy with emphasis on Microsoft Office products.
- Goal-oriented with sound organizational and analytical abilities.
- Strong communicator both orally and with the written word.
- Detail-oriented•Self-motivated and ability to take initiative
- Excellent telephone disposition
- Ability to manage large document volume projects
- Real estate and/or legal experience preferred
Applicants should contact Scott Drucker, General Counsel/Assistant CEO at email@example.com
Executive Director, Montgomery County Association of REALTORS® - Blue Bell, PA
The Montgomery County Association of REALTORS®, located in Blue Bell, PA is conducting a search for an Executive Director. Founded in 1920, MCAR is a 2500 professional non-profit trade association and the local arm of the National Association of REALTORS® for Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
The Executive Director serves as the Chief Executive Officer of the Association and reports directly to the association’s officers and board leaders and is responsible for guiding the development and implementation of the Strategic Plan, programs, policies, and practices of MCAR. S/he will be responsible for the management and development of the employees and an annual budget that supports and advances the fiscal soundness of the organization. The CEO will ensure that MCAR offers a strong value proposition for its members through the delivery of stellar products, programs and services germane to the industry. The CEO will also focus on fostering relationships with other associations, industry representatives, government bodies, and the media, all with the goal of raising awareness of the value of a Realtor.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities of the CEO include:
- Board Management: Acts as the principal liaison between Board and staff, coordinating the flow of information and leading the execution of Board decisions.
- Strategic Thinking and Leadership: Leads the implementation of the MCAR Strategic Plan goals and initiatives. Fosters a culture of continuous growth and improvement and guides the association toward expanding its brand and constituencies.
- Administration, Operations, and Financial Management: Oversees all staff and operational matters of the organization. Provides sound financial oversight and guides development of new revenue-generating programs.
- Member Resources: Ensure that the MCAR’s programs are consistently meeting member needs and exceeding expectations.
- External Relations and Communication: Builds effective relationships with related organizations and fosters strong communication both inside and outside the organization.
Send Resume and Salary Expectations to: MCARsearch@mcarealtors.org
Executive Officer, Gallatin Association of REALTORS® (GAR) - Bozeman, MT
Job Posted 3/3/2020
The Gallatin Association of REALTORS® (GAR), located in Bozeman, Montana is looking for an Executive Officer that can lead their 1,100-member organization. The EO will manage the association, based on member needs, with additional focus on community and real estate industry issues. The EO manages the organization with parameters set by the GAR Board and based on the Board’s determination of the future direction of the organization.
Strong leadership skills are required. A proven ability to solve complex problems is necessary. Demonstrated team building and motivation skills are needed. Excellent communication skills and ability to work with the Board of Directors and to direct and communicate with technical and non-technical individuals. Vision for the future and planning skills are required. The EO also oversees the regional MLS consisting of approximately 1,300 members. A complete compensation package and comprehensive benefits package is offered by GAR. To apply, send a cover letter including required wage range, resume, including professional references, to: GAR-EO@aehr.org
Director of Marketing and Broker Outreach, North San Diego County Association of REALTORS® - Vista, CA
Job Posted 2/28/2020
Under the direction of the VP Operations, the Director of Marketing and Broker Outreach oversees functions related to the general operations of marketing, broker and member retention and communications.
- Develop and oversee member retention campaigns.
- Participate in and improve upon in-house brand promotions.
- Engage with a minimum number of brokers per day via live contact.
- Develop product presentations and demonstrations for members.
- Analyze member feedback and develop new techniques to ensure member retention.
- Build positive working relationships with members for continued business.
- Maintain current knowledge of products and services offered.
- Assist with challenging broker/member requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key brokerage contacts.
- Monitor and analyze member’s usage of our product.
- Manage the association’s outgoing communications and marketing efforts.
- Develop and oversee a cohesive marketing and communications strategy.
- Provide oversight of the communications department.
- Ensure timely and meaningful content is provided to membership.
- Projecting a positive company image to members and the public.
- Managing media relations.
- Managing a communications budget.
- Ensuring quality control of all information released.
- Caravans/Marketing Sessions
- Provide oversight of the marketing sessions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key persons from each marketing sessions.
- Attend, present and network at marketing sessions.
- Provide management with feedback from the marketing sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent professional experience in a member driven environment preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a marketing role.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in member/customer services and/or sales.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow directions.
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively multi-task.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
- Skills in supervision, budget management and project management.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CEO, Southern Kentucky REALTORS® - Bowling Green, KY
Job Posted 2/24/2020
The REALTOR® Association of Southern Kentucky (RASK) is seeking a Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Headquartered in Bowling Green, Kentucky, the Association and the MLS serve about 800 members. Prime candidates should have at least 3 years of REALTOR® Association executive level management experience. Experience with an organization of 3+ employees and $1M+ budget desired. MLS experience a plus.
The candidate must have excellent people skills, organizational competency, financial management ability, solid communications talent, effectively managed and motivated staff, political awareness, applied technology successfully, effectively represented the Association, and created a member-focused culture. Proven personal characteristics such as reliability and integrity are necessary.
Competitive compensation and benefits will be negotiated for exceptional candidates. If interested, please respond, in confidence, with a resume to Jerry Matthews at RASK@JerryMatthews.com or phone 407-876-1495 or text 407-963-7720.
Education Manager, Greater Tampa REALTORS® - Tampa, FL
Job Posted 2/14/2020
The Education Manager oversees the day-to-day tasks of the professional development department of the Greater Tampa REALTORS®. This exempt position assists the Director of Education & Member Development with all classes and educational events within the association. Acts as staff liaison to various education committees.
Duties and responsibilities
- Knowledgeable of continuing education requirements for license renewals for sales associates and brokers
- Assists members with reviewing continuing education credit records in database, if applicable, and on the Department of Business and Professional Development.
- Serves as staff liaison all Committees, Presidential Advisory Groups, Task Forces assigned by the CEO
- Plans, organizes, markets and directs the Association’s educational offerings in coordination with the Professional Development Committee and other committees. Tasks in this regard include:
- Negotiating contracts with outside instructors and speakers for professional designation courses and other educational offerings, and continually monitors their effectiveness
- Arranging contracts with the Florida REALTORS® and the National Association’s Institutes, Societies and Councils for designation courses and other professional development opportunities
- Creating reports, evaluations, etc. to present to the Professional Development Committee for evaluation of all classes
- Oversees the reporting of all continuing education courses to the State.
- Assist at Association functions and programs as requested
- Assists other departments as assigned
- Other duties that may be assigned to meet business needs
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Bring a fresh and creative vibe to each project
- Ability to manage contractual agreements with instructors/speakers as related to educational offerings
- Demonstrated ability to market programs and manage registrations
- Strong ability to work with a multitude of instructors to bring higher-quality instructors/education to the members
- Ability to meet deadlines with extreme attention to detail
- Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Identifying opportunities to improve project efficiencies and implement them
- Demonstrated ability of strong oral and written communication skills and ability to interact in a firm but highly collaborative fashion
- Ability to be a team player with a strong member services focus
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office Products and ability to learn new software tools
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of experience and education
- Association work experience preferred
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably RAMCO AMS.
- Knowledge or experience in the real estate industry preferred
- High level of customer service
Able to shift rapidly between numerous unrelated duties and work quickly and accurately on tasks requiring attention to detail. Position requires maturity, judgment and high degree of personal organization. Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: Dennis@TampaRealtors.org
Note: Only resumes that include salary requirements will be considered.
Member Services Specialist, MetroTex Association of REALTORS® - Dallas, TX
Job Posted 2/14/2020
The MetroTex Association of REALTORS®, a 21,000 member association, located in Dallas, TX seeks a dynamic, member focused Member Services Specialist.
The ideal candidate will deliver a high quality customer service experience through the efficient onboarding of prospective and/or former members.
Within the framework of the Member Services Department, this position will build strong
relationships between members and the Association, and will provide the information and guidance in response to membership needs on an ongoing and continuous basis.
A competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits is offered by MetroTex (EOE). Interested candidates may submit a letter of Interest, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Candidates looking for a job are welcome to keep your résumé on file with the Strategic Association Management program. Strategic Association Management will review résumés submitted here for any of our current job openings. Submitting your résumé here does not guarantee a phone screen or interview, and interested candidates should still apply directly to the job.