REALTOR® association job openings are posted free of charge for four weeks. There is a fee of $150 for positions posted by a third party. These postings will also expire after four weeks. Please allow 48 hours from your request for the posting to be active. Please keep your job descriptions to 100 words or less. To place a job posting, call Kelsi Dunn at 312-329-8518 or email email@example.com.
Political Advocacy Manager - Salem, OR
The Oregon Association of REALTORS® is hiring a Political Advocacy Manager. Will report directly to the Government Affairs Director with oversight by the Chief Executive Officer. Works directly with the Governmental Affairs team, specifically with the Government Affairs Director to plan, coordinate, implement and evaluate the association’s political advocacy programs and activities in accordance with the OAR strategic plan.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the Political Affairs Key Committee to organize and promote political advocacy event. Promote Oregon Association of REALTORS® advocacy events including REALTOR® Day at the Capitol and Legislative Conference.
- Work with local associations to:
- develop advocacy plans to include grassroots outreach, tracking results, execute best practices for government engagement, including election planning, candidate interviews, endorsements, campaign plans, and financial political contributions;
- coordinate REALTOR® attendance at local and state legislative events, including town hall meetings, roundtables and other meetings as needed;
- recruit and identify REALTORS® with existing relationships with both local and state elected officials to provide local associations with advocates who can take action on critical issues facing the industry;
- create strategy to support/ oppose local legislation, including assistance with writing and submitting NAR REALTOR® Party grants as appropriate;
- identify third-party partnerships and collaborations in local communities to strengthen the REALTOR® brand;
- identify REALTOR® Party candidates and assist in ensuring REALTOR® Party candidates are elected;
- provide local associations strategic guidance on local issues, including assistance with securing lobbying resources and issues funding from both the Oregon Association of REALTORS® as well as the National Association of REALTORS®
- RPAC assistance:
- assist local Association Executives and local RPAC Chairs with building a RPAC culture to increase investments (hard and soft dollars), including assistance with development of their plan;
- coordinate check presentations with local associations for local elected officials;
- represent the Oregon Association of REALTORS® at local RPAC meetings/ events;
- work with local associations to increase statewide participation
- identify and cultivate potential Major Investors/President Circle Members (NAR RPAC programs)
- Develop, implement and maintain effective grassroots political capability utilizing the Association’s Political Affairs Key Committee and the Key Constituent network.
- Provide an immediate conduit to the Oregon Association of REALTORS® GAD and OAR staff with knowledge of legislation, policy and political opportunities and challenges at the local level.
- Track and report into a comprehensive advocacy database any events, opportunities, legislative activity or member input.
- Provide and/or author articles for OAR’s communication efforts, as needed
- Represent the Oregon Association of REALTORS® at NAR’s Government Affairs Institute, NAR Mid-Year Meetings and other pertinent industry meetings, as requested.
- Develop an action plan for communicating with broker offices and assist with implementation of the Broker Involvement Plan, which may include regional presentations throughout the state.
- Maintain relationship with NAR’s Political Affairs Manager.
- Coordinate with Political Affairs Key Committee to develop and strengthen key constituent program, designed to recruit REALTORS® who will serve as a conduit between OAR and members of the State Legislature.
- Coordinate meetings at the NAR mid-year meetings with Oregon’s Congressional Delegation.
- Serve as the staff liaison for the Political Affairs Key Committee.
- Write and apply for grant assistance provided through the National Association of REALTORS® to supplement and enhance grassroots engagement programs and strategic goals.
- Coordinate political advocacy programs like “Selecting REALTOR® Champions course” and “Candidate Training Academies” that will help REALTORS® and REALTOR®-friendly candidates understand the political process and how campaigns function.
- Assist the Government Affairs Director during the legislative session through calls for actions and other needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Mandatory Job Qualifications:
The Political Advocacy Manager will have the following experience and attributes:
- BA in Political Science (preferred), or related field of study
- Passion for political issues and advocacy efforts at the state and local level
- At least 2 years of experience working for candidate or issues campaigns or an elected or appointed government official
- Highly articulate and professional communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills with public speaking experience
- Willingness and ability to successfully solicit personal investments to a Political Action Committee
- Interpersonal skill and ability to work well with a diverse group of people
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Organized and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work off hours especially during legislative sessions and campaign seasons
- Pro-active self-starter with the ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Team player
Non-Mandatory Job Qualifications:
These qualifications are not required, but will enhance the applicant’s or employee’s chances for success:
- Trade association experience
The resumes and cover letters will come to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Chief Executive Officer - Springfield, MA
The REALTOR® Association of Pioneer Valley is seeking a visionary, strategic leader as the next Chief Executive Officer to bring its 1,700 member organization to the next level. The CEO must have excellent communication, solid management and financial skills. As the face to the community, this individual will identify and implement new strategic initiatives based on member needs and trends as well as manage ongoing programs. The CEO is responsible for executing policies and procedures to support the vision and mission. Additionally, this individual will ensure compliance with all association policies and programs at the state, local and national level. The CEO interacts with community and volunteer leaders as well the board and staff. Located within the Connecticut River Valley, the area’s Knowledge Corridor boasts of the second largest concentration of higher learning institutions in the U.S. with 32 universities and colleges within a 30 mile radius as well as a number of major corporations. The area is home to mountains, rolling hills, and farm land and is just 1.5 hours away from Boston
Interested candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in an executive level role within a trade association and seven or more years of leadership experience, preferably in a professional trade association or other nonprofit agency, as well as demonstrated experience executing strategic plans. Experience leading a REALTOR® association is preferred.
Multiple Listing System Administrator - New Smyrna, FL
The New Smyrna Board of Realtors is seeking a full time Multiple Listing System Administrator. This position is responsible for management of a Matrix MLS and proficiency in information technology including websites and social medias.
- 3 years related MLS experience and training
- Minimum Associate Degree or combination of education and experience
- Information technology specialist possessing analytical skills
- Ability to work in fast paced customer service and a team staff environment
- Group presentation skills with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Realtor® association experience helpful
- Assure compliance of the rules and regulations
- Design and effectively train current and new members and staff
- Provide technical assistance to members
- Administer daily activities and operations of the MLS
- Understand and administer the lockbox system
- Administer infractions of the MLS
- Plan and coordinate member communications
- Provide support for committees as staff liaison
- Assure compliance with the bylaws of the association
- Attend conferences and continuing education opportunities
- Proficient knowledge of membership groups and MLS status
- Coordinates and manages data exchange systems
- Analyze and maintain technology needs
- Monitoring and posting website and social media sites, etc
- Configuring and troubleshooting wireless devices, printers, etc
- Assists to provide support to the strategic plan
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer
- Support Board events and assist in coordination
The MLS is a committee of the New Smyrna Beach Board of Realtors® Corporation and not a separate entity.
Please contact Cora Baker at email@example.com. Position is available immediately.
Northshore Area Board of REALTORS® Association Executive Position - Louisiana
The Northshore Area Board of REALTORS® serves approximately 700 REALTORS® and Affiliated members throughout St Tammany, Tangipahoa and Washington Parishes.
The Northshore Area Board of REALTORS® is seeking a candidate with excellent people skills, networking abilities, superior organizational skills and a warm, engaging personality who can effectively communicate with members as well as industry and community partners. Strong oral and written communication skills, financial and budget management skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and general business operation skills are required. A background in real estate would be helpful, but not required. The Association Executive may not hold an active real estate license.
Education: A four-year degree is preferred; however, relevant work experience and competencies will be the final determining factors.
Salary and Benefits: Negotiable based on competencies.
The Ideal Candidate’s Experience and Core Competencies:
- Proven business operations and financial management skills.
- Organizational leadership and strong people skills, able to engage members and industry professionals.
- Proven successful advocacy and communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a volunteer driven organization. A “servant leader” mindset.
- Diplomatic; able to work well with all constituencies.
- Proven staff development skills with an ability to advise the Board of Directors.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing volunteer leadership and membership group.
- Able to embrace technology within the organization and workplace.
- Broad understanding of Board Governance and adherence to required policies.
- Experience with providing Continuing Education as a member service.
- Conducts efficient day to day operation and management of the Association, facility, office activities and staff.
- Manages the financial aspects of the Association, including receipts, deposits, recording and reporting of financials.
- Prepares annual budget consistent with Board policies and objectives.
- Ensures that the Board of Directors and Executive Committee are informed of all pertinent activities.
- Plans and attends all meetings of the Board of Directors and Executive Committee.
- Negotiates vendor contracts as authorized by the Board of Directors.
- Promotes and participates in all Association activities.
- Maintains effective relationships with other Associations.
- Maintains records of and implements the policies of the Board of Directors.
- Maintains official minutes of the Board of Directors and standing committee meetings.
- Maintains the Association in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS® Core Standards requirements.
- Organizes, arranges, follows through, finalizes and participates in special events such as Annual Awards Ceremony, Fund Raisers, any/all Special Events
- Plans, formulates and recommends new programs for the approval by the Board of Directors.
- Attends Louisiana Association of REALTORS® Conferences as well as National Association of REALTORS® Conferences.
- Develops and maintains relationships with local media outlets as well as members through various social media venues, including Constant Contact and Facebook.
- Manages and maintains the Northshore Area Board of REALTORS® Website
- Recruits, hires, trains and manages Association Staff.
- Acts as a liaison with Member Brokers and Managers.
- Applies for and manages grant requests on behalf of the Association.
- Establishes continuing education programs for the Association.
- Attends meetings and maintains relationships with Gulf South Real Estate Information Network, our primary technology service provider.
- Prepares and distributes weekly and monthly newsletters to members and Affiliates
Requires a valid driver’s license, sufficient car insurance coverage and reliable transportation. Background, credit check and drug testing to be conducted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Bullhead City, AZ
Western Arizona REALTOR® Data Exchange, Inc. (WARDEX)
WARDEX is seeking a CEO for its ~1,000 user regional MLS serving northern AZ. The corporate office is located in Bullhead City, AZ.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 2+ years MLS experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
- Business management experience or equivalent education
Primary Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Manage day to day operations of the regional MLS office
- Supervise staff
- Accounts payable, monthly financials, payroll, bank account management and annual budget preparation
- Advise Board of Directors on MLS issues, rule and policy changes
- Provide regular member training including orientation
- Keep up to date on all MLS industry related issues
- Establish and maintain MLS and technology contracts
- Promote WARDEX publicly for growth and expansion
- Willing to travel to trade industry and REALTOR® meetings throughout the year
- Other duties as prescribed by the board of directors
Please submit your letter of interest, resume and salary requirement to CEOSEARCH@wardex.net Position is immediately available. Relocation package negotiable. No calls please.
Association Executive Officer - Freeport, Illinois
The REALTOR® ASSOCIATION OF NORTHWESTERN ILLINOIS, (132 members) with an office located in Freeport, Illinois, is seeking a qualified and success-driven individual for Association Executive Officer. An applicant should possess strong association management, finance and superior communication skills. An understanding of real estate brokerage is a plus. Compensation is commensurate with an Association of this size. Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to ILLINOIS REALTORS®, RANI SEARCH, 522 South 5th St.; Springfield, IL 62701 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than January 21, 2019.
Executive Assistant - St. Louis, Missouri
The Executive Assistant is a skilled professional who provides a wide range of supportive administrative services for the CEO with minimum guidance, in a confidential manner. Works closely with the CEO and other team members to create an environment that maximizes efficiency and minimizes distraction, ensures that CEO stays on schedule for meetings and projects, prepare travel arrangements for executive, and perform general administrative duties. The individual must be knowledgeable of all association activities, as well as Missouri REALTOR® and NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®' policies, procedural operations.
The ideal candidate has outstanding organizational and time-management skills with strong proficiencies in office management, record and calendar maintenance, travel planning, drafting reports and correspondence, and experience interacting with C-suite executives. This candidate also thrives on supporting fellow team members and preserving a strong collaborative team culture while practicing discretion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems
- Manage email, calendar, scheduling, and appointments for executive
- Prepare expense reports
- Review correspondence to determine whether immediate response is required and assign accordingly
- Delegate responsibility for issues coming to the executive and remind executive of upcoming deadlines
- Develop schedules for completion of projects and keep projects on schedule
- Keep departments advised of general information
- Maintain and organize files/correspondence
- Maintains a calendar of all meetings and classes; coordinates with CEO’s calendar
- Prepare for and attend meetings with executive, which includes preparing meeting agenda, notification of meetings, sign in sheets, securing meeting facilities, taking notes and preparation of minutes
- Work with department heads and CEO to ensure seamless interaction between departments
- Plan and execute logistics for team meetings and events
- Screen calls and coordinate daily phone coverage
- Attends the association general membership meetings and other special association events, assisting in set up, preparation and registration of the events
- Oversight of director appointments to Missouri REALTORS®
- Oversight of committee appointment process
- Answer phone calls, handling situation when possible and/or forwarding to the proper party.
- Back up the front desk secretary when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years administrative experience supporting a C-level executive
- Ability to think in innovative ways to find solutions to problems
- Strong Microsoft office skills including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Proficient in technology and computer programs
- Exceptional communication skills—verbal, written, and presentation
- Strong customer relations and interpersonal skills with a high level of response to all inquiries
- Attention to detail and extremely organized
- Highly effective at multi-tasking
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service and support skills
- A team player
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Ablity to walk, stand, and sit (including on the floor) for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift an carry supplies weighing up to 20 pounds
- Ability to stand or sit while maintaining alertness for several hours at a time
- Position may require bending, leaning, kneeling, and walking
- Ability to speak concisely and effectively communicate
- Visual and auditory ability to respond to critical situations and physical ability to act swiftly in an emergency
- Ability to view/enter data for long periods of time
St. Louis REALTORS® is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please send resumes to Dsale@stlrealtors.com
Communications Specialist - St. Louis, Missouri
The Communications Specialist is responsible for executing marketing strategies, designing campaigns, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing the association’s overall marketing programs.
The Communication Specialist plays a lead role in developing the brand, sales collateral, web content and engaging with the association’s membership base, as well as the social media presence and strategy.
Design, create and timely execute communication campaigns to be used across all association communication channels included but not limited to: ads, business cards, stationary, flyers, signage, posters, logos, event programs and materials, web graphics, newsletters, video production, PowerPoint presentations and email templates.
Develop communication materials and coordinate compatibility of marketing programs with public relations activities.
Assist in the preparation of long-term and short-term communication plans and strategies.
Create and execute digital marketing campaigns.
Coordinate with web developer making content updates to the website.
Develop social media accounts and create social media content to generate traffic/ interest, action, and response.
Conduct and present analytical research.
Research and write articles and other materials in support of the Association’s brand/mission.
Assist in association events including in-house registration preparation and remote event assistance.
Highly collaborative team player with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
Social media fluency.
Experience with communications campaigns and planning and coordinating events.
Self-starter, able to work independently; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
Excellent computer skills and experience with standard business software, web content creation, video production and digital marketing software.
Previous professional experience in REALTOR® or association trade groups, membership organizations and/or marketing preferred.
Bachelor's degree in related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please send resume to DSeabaugh@stlrealtors.com
MLS Director - Park City, Utah
The Park City Board of REALTORS® is seeking a full-time MLS Director. This position is responsible for management of all facets of the Wasatch Back Multiple Listing System including the business, financial, legal, and operational maintenance of the MLS program & service, and ancillary services.
- Reports To: Association Executive
- Prepared Date: December 12, 2018
This position is responsible for management of all facets of the Wasatch Back Multiple Listing System (MLS) to include the business, financial legal, and operational maintenance of the MLS program & service, and ancillary services.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer and direct the activities and operations of the Wasatch Back Multiple Listing Service (WBMLS), consistent with the policy and procedures as directed by the Association Executive, Board of Directors, MLS Regulations and the Bylaws.
- Coordinate and follow through to resolution all MLS and technology issues.
- Maintain positive professional relationship with the members, vendors, governmental agencies, and consumers. Critical issues are a 24/7 imperative for this position.
- Design, Coordinate, and effectively promote training to enable members to get the most out of their MLS membership.
- Refine and implement the cooperative rules for the WBMLS. Adapt to changing laws, practices, technologies, and behaviors to continue to promote a safe playing field for a highly charged and competitive membership.
- Work with MLS and 3rd party vendors to evaluate, plan, and test new and existing products and services.
- Plan and coordinate consistent member communications and promotions to continually increase adoption, usage and satisfaction of association offerings.
- Assist members and staff with MLS and technology related issues.
- Attend conferences, webinars, and continuing education opportunities to ensure MLS policies and procedures are compliant with industry best practices.
- Ensure that Park City Board of REALTORS®/WBMLS maintains its position at the cutting edge of technology and supporting systems. PCBR/WBMLS will not rush recklessly into the next unproven technology, but it does value its position at the forefront of systems and procedures.
- Establish and maintain MLS and technology contracts on behalf of Board of Directors.
- Coordinate the election process, including nomination, slates, petitions and ballots, for election of Board of PC Board of Directors.
- The position must have full knowledge and understanding of the PCBR Bylaws, WBMLS Bylaws, PCMLS Rules and Regulations, PCBR Policies and Procedures, and NAR Policies and Procedures.
- All staff interpretation and explanation of MLS Rules and Procedures.
- Respond to calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Complete other tasks/duties as assigned.
IT Specialist / MLS Technical Support
- Requires a four-year degree with up to 4 yrs. related on-the-job experience.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions, in mathematical or diagram form, and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, legal cases, and governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, colleagues, and the general public.
- Strong verbal communication, written communication, and organizational skills.
- Professionalism and ability to be discreet with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects, and meet deadlines.
- Advanced MS Word Excel and Access skills, along with strong PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Multiple Listing Systems (the more systems the better), Association Management, and other industry-related software experience.
Other Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrates a positive attitude toward work, projecting a professional image of oneself and the organization.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Improves methods in order to achieve goals.
- Treats others with respect; Develops and maintains productive working relationships within team.
- Demonstrates consistent and thorough work on a consistent basis.
Please contact Jamie Hoppe, Association Executive, with interest. Position is immediately available.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – Minneapolis, Minnesota
Our client, Minneapolis Area Association of REALTORS® (MAAR), is currently conducting a search for an exceptional executive to lead the Association in the capacity of Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
The Association is seeking an intuitive and visionary leader with a mindset for new possibilities and the willingness and capability to forge a new path. The new CEO will be given the opportunity to take the vibrant and engaged membership and staff of MAAR outside of conventional boundaries to lead the way to our future. There is great potential for growth in the size of the Association and industry impact as Minneapolis is seen as a progressive leader at a national level.
Specific credentials should include:
- Education: Master’s Degree or equivalent in business, marketing or a related field.
- Experience: Ten+ years of executive-level leadership experience in a trade association, high profile corporate setting or related environment is required.
MAAR offers an exceptional total compensation program and a dynamic work environment.
Interested applicants should immediately forward their resumes to:
W. J. Flynn and Associates, LLC
MAAR is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Education Services Director – Los Angeles, California
Are you a self-starter who has always wanted to run your own business? In this role you will build education programs in real estate and create profits based on the projected revenue you commit to make. While the primary focus of this position is to manage the development and growth of the California Association of REALTORS® Education Program, you will be able work on a national scale to bring the high-quality offerings you develop to real estate professionals throughout North America.
For more information, please check out: https://www.car.org/aboutus/careers/edudirector
For consideration - qualified applicants only, please - submit cover letter and resume (in .doc, .docx, or .pdf format) to: email@example.com.
Association Executive – Farmington, New Mexico
The San Juan County Board of REALTORS® is seeking an Association Executive to manage its 200-member organization and MLS. SJCBR is situated in Farmington New Mexico, 45 miles southwest of Durango, Colorado. This Association is in search of a professional who can assist the Association in its efforts to promote professionalism, service its members, oversee the management of its MLS, and assist in the conservative financial management practices of its members' funds. The Association Executive works closely with the Board of Directors and its operations, organization, communication and administration.
General Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to the following):
Serve as Association Executive for all Association activities and ensure that activities are properly conducted, reported and accounted for to the Board of Directors.
Support association’s efforts to adhere to the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) Core Standards
Encourage and lead all Association communication efforts, both internal and external, to ensure that the Association and the industry are perceived in a positive manner by all stakeholders, and that association objectives are accomplished.
Association staff will report directly to the Association Executive. Responsible for indoctrinating, motivating and prescribing the duties of Association Staff subject to approval by the Board of Directors. Recommends to the Board of Directors all personnel promotions and terminations; operating within an annual budget.
In cooperation with the Budget/Finance Committee and Secretary-Treasurer: develop, recommend and upon approval operate within an annual budget. Ensure all funds, physical assets, and other property are appropriately safeguarded and administrated.
Serve as editor for the official newsletter and all Association publications.
Visit member offices when feasible and maintain positive personal contact with membership.
Maintain relationships with other associations, industry, government and public service organizations.
Participate in and travel to local, state and national meetings. Adhere to travel policies.
See that bylaws and policy changes follow state and national.
Responsible for maintaining official minutes of the organization.
Provide security for all files, legal and historic documents, and membership information.
Aggressively seek improvement for the Association in the way business is conducted and keeps up with changes in the real estate industry.
REALTOR® Association Experience.
Degree or equivalent education/experience.
Strong project management, time management and organizational skills.
Exceptional interpersonal and written communications skills.
Capable of working independently as well as in a team environment.
Microsoft Office Suite (including Word and Excel).
Must send: Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Requirement to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Only Complete Applications Will Be Considered). Confidential.
Executive Assistant - Columbia, MD
$20 -$25 an Hour
Growing REALTOR® Association is looking to hire a Full-Time Executive Assistant to provide support to the CEO, Executive Leadership, and Association Member Services Team. This is an exciting career opportunity for someone with a strong work ethic, a drive to achieve, and a capacity for administrative work of all kinds. The ideal candidate is the ultimate professional, dependable, a team player, and has excellent organizational and customer service skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates and/or Bachelor’s degree PREFERRED
- 2-4 years of some form of Administrative and Secretarial experience; Executive Assistant support to Senior level Management experience PREFERRED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and Association Leadership
- Strong working knowledge of various computer software and Microsoft applications; Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel PREFERRED; RAMCO experience PREFERRED
Primary Executive administrative support includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Managing the office front desk; answering multi-line phone, screening and appropriately distributing calls; handling member inquiries
- Managing appointment, meeting, travel, and event calendar of CEO; managing shared office calendar
- Management of Association meeting rooms; scheduling committee, staff, and member usage
- Coordinating travel arrangements for CEO, Staff, and Association leadership as needed
- Interacting positively with all levels of the organization, including a desire and ability to support multiple team members
- Data entry and problem solving within the Member data system to support Member Services team as needed
- Project Research and Management as needed and assigned by CEO
- Managing/Ordering office supplies and materials as needed by staff
- Paid Holidays and accrued Vacation time
- Opportunities for bonuses and promotion based on performance
- Office in excellent Columbia, MD location
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work that will be performed by employee and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Please submit your resume with at least (2) professional references listed as well as a professional cover letter that demonstrates your suitability for this position (required for consideration) to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Keep your resumé on file with the Association HR Outreach program.
HR Outreach will review resumés posted here for any of our current job openings. Posting your resumé here does not guarantee a phone screen or interview and interested candidates should still apply directly to the job.