REALTOR® association job openings are posted free of charge for four weeks. There is a fee of $150 for positions posted by a third party. These postings will also expire after four weeks. Please allow 48 hours from your request for the posting to be active. Please keep your job descriptions to 100 words or less. To place a job posting, call Kelsi Dunn at 312-329-8518 or email email@example.com.
Executive Officer - Portland, OR
Exciting opportunity in Northern Oregon! Oregon Real Estate Forms LLC (OREF) seeks a dynamic, innovative, detailed-orientated Executive Officer. Qualifications include strong communication, planning, and organizational skills. Applicants must be a collaborative leader with clear priorities, skilled in balancing multiple priorities and have an enthusiastic demeanor and passion for growth and improvement. Ideal candidate will seek new ideas for services, actively engage leadership and monitor market influence.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Internal & External relations
- Personnel Management for experienced staff and vendors
- Organizational Operations
- Member Services to 13,000+ subscribers and 24 local Associations
- Oversee events, meetings, committees, etc
- Publicly represent the organization
- Board and Membership communication
- Measurement effectiveness of activities
- Strategic & Budget Planning, including advancement of short and long-term goals
- Implement the overall mission and policies as directed by the Board of Managers
- Oversee the development and implementation of OREFs 70+ copyrighted forms
Please email: Cover Letter, Resume including education/work history and 3-5 references to Apply@OREFonline.com.
Director of Public Policy & Political Affairs - Lemoyne, PA
The Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS® is hiring a director of public policy & political affairs to succeed our current director who is retiring. We are seeking candidates with a track record legislative advocacy, experience with PAC fundraising, issue campaigns and grassroots engagement. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania General Assembly and the real estate industry is a plus.
Key personal attributes include strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to think strategically, strong management and leadership skills and the desire to work in a strong team-oriented culture.
Please send a cover letter with salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Director of Public Policy & Political Affairs” in the subject.
IT Manager - Leawood, KS
The selected candidate will be responsible for the overall operation, support, and maintenance of internal IT networks, hardware and software systems as well as providing internal support for the RAMCO CRM system operating on MS Dynamics CRM. Position will assist Director of Technology with 3rd Party Vendor integrations for CRM and Multiple Listing Service systems. Administration of internal IT is performed in conjunction with and while supervising the Systems Administrator position.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Computer Science/Systems/Network Administration
- 5+ years of experience in IT systems and network management
- Windows/Cisco /A Plus Certifications preferred but optional
- Some real estate association/ MLS related knowledge preferred but not required
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirement via email to RobW@HeartlandMLS.com. The joint MLS and Association provides an excellent benefits package and work environment. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Cape Fear REALTORS® Seek CEO - Wilmington, NC
Cape Fear REALTORS® (CFR) are seeking an experienced Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Headquartered in Wilmington, NC, the Association serves 2,600 members. Prime candidates should have at least 5 years of REALTOR® Association executive level management experience. Experience with an organization of 5+ employees and $2M+ budget desired. MLS experience a plus.
The candidate must have excellent people skills, organizational and administrative prowess, business and financial management ability, solid communications ability, able to develop a strategic vision for the future, effectively manage and energize staff, and a track record of working with volunteers. Proven personal characteristics such as leadership, judgment, and integrity are necessary.
Competitive compensation with attractive executive benefits will be negotiated for exceptional candidates. If interested, please respond, in confidence, with a resume to Jerry Matthews via email at CFR@JerryMatthews.com, by phone: 407-876-1495 or by text: 407-963-7720.
Vice-President of MLS and Business Technology – Naples, Florida
The Naples Area Board of REALTORS® is seeking a Vice-President of MLS and Business Technology. Naples is a three-time winner of the title happiest and healthiest city in America. Our paradise coast is an incredible place to live and work.
The Vice President of MLS and Business Technology is responsible for the full operation, supervision, evaluation, delivery and maintenance of all Multiple Listing Services (MLS) and supporting products.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for management of the daily activities and operations of the MLS department
- Possesses full knowledge of the MLS Rules and Regulations, lock box rules and regulations, and policies and procedures
- Acts as second-level support to member’s inquiries and issues, dealing with the Matrix MLS system
- Responsible for all MLS training for current members, new members and staff
- Supervises, maintains and evaluates contracts, products and partnership with MLS vendors
- Oversight and administration of customer service and satisfaction for all MLS services and products delivered
- Supervises MLS staff
- Other duties may be assigned
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, for consideration.
Association Executive (AE)- Bullhead City, AZ
The job is for an Association Executive (AE) for the Bullhead City Mohave Valley Association of REALTORS® (BHCMVAOR). BHCMVAOR was established in 1978, it is a 5013C non-profit corporation with approx. 400+ members. BHCMV is part of the Arizona REALTORS® Association and the National Association of REALTORS®. We are located in Bullhead City, AZ where California, Nevada, and Arizona meet on the Colorado River.
The AE reports directly to the Board of Directors and will be responsible for overall strategic management, administration, and operation of the Association and their staff. AE will formulate recommendations and advise the Board of Directors regarding local, state and national affairs that effect the association. The AE will implement Association policies as determined by the Board of Directors and help guide the organization’s strategy. The AE will work with Committees, Task Teams, and Volunteer Leadership as well as membership.
Basic skills required:
- Has comprehensive business communication skills – verbal and written
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and multitask with minimal supervision
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Knowledge of business and marketing tools, including organizational promotion, grant request, and community involvement
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting principles through closing using QuickBooks online
- Willing to work toward advance certifications and training (i.e. RCE Certification)
- Supervise employees
- Possible travel to state, and national conventions, work evening or weekend events
- Supports efforts to impact legal and regulatory issues
- Implements political awareness and fundraising plans, and works with volunteers' issues as advocacy at the association level
$40k annual salary – paid bi-monthly.
Please submit all cover letters and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Executive Officer - West Central, NJ
Managing a newly formed organization grown from the merging of two Associations. The CORE Association of REALTORS® serves over 4,000 members in the counties of Mercer, Hunterdon, and Somerset with offices located in Trenton and Branchburg, New Jersey.
Lead the blending of staff, cultures, operating procedures, properties and services into a dynamic cohesive organization. Manage NAR Core Standards through strategic planning and tactical implementation.
Ten years of progressively increasing experience within an association environment including C level responsibilities.
To receive a comprehensive Position Profile that explains this excellent career opportunity in detail, please email Steven Bois, Principle, Dynamic Directions - Executive Search & Consulting.
Member Services Manager - Olympia, WA
The Pacific Northwest real estate market is hot! Maybe as hot as it has ever been over the last 5 years, and certainly more dynamic and fast moving than any other geographic region of the United States.
Would you like to have an integral role in a highly respected organization smack in the middle of all that energy and creativity?
Washington REALTORS®, one of the largest and most influential trade organizations in the state (over 20,000 members), is currently seeking bright, enthusiastic and creative individuals interested in filling the role of Member Services Manager.
Our MSM will have the opportunity to interact frequently with and influence senior staff and association members on a wide variety of education and policy initiatives critical to insuring the vitality of the real estate industry in Washington State.
If you are a skilled communicator, experienced in dealing effectively with a wide diversity of professionals, an excellent public speaker and trainer, possess superb project management skills and are interested in learning more about this full time position, please email a resume and cover letter to:
Chief Executive Officer- Aurora, Colorado
Exciting opportunity on Colorado’s Front Range! The Aurora Association of REALTORS® has an opening for the CEO position in one of the state’s fastest growing communities. Close to the Rocky Mountains, National Parks, and summer and winter outdoor recreation activities, Aurora is located on the eastern side of the Denver Metro area. Currently the third largest city on the Front Range, the city is 52% built out within its current boundaries and spans across three counties. The position offers salary commensurate with experience, health, retirement, and other benefits. Expectations for the position include but are not limited to:
- Fulfill NAR requirements (Core Standards)
- Thorough knowledge of the Carver model of Policy Governance
- Membership growth and retention plans
- Implementing and maintaining an association strategy for profitability
- Monthly monitoring reports to BOD including budgeting and membership trends
- Supporting and nurturing the family atmosphere and culture of the association
- Training and cross training staff
- Consistent and regular (monthly) outreach to brokerages in the metro area
- Establish a three way alliance with the City and the Chamber, develop a cross marketing strategy with these entities
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with CEO’s around the state and region
- Attending State and National meetings as well as Association Executive Institute (AEI) to enhance leadership skills
- Maintain or obtain RCE designation within 36 months of employment
- Facilitating creation of an Association events calendar to provide a central location for all social and educational events and establishing appropriate timeline for preparation of events.
- Familiar with or uses technology on a daily basis, including Rappitoni, Microsoft, and social media.
- Additional responsibilities as detailed in the NAR HR Toolkit management model
Keep your résumé on file with the Strategic Association Management program.
Strategic Association Management will review résumés posted here for any of our current job openings. Posting your résumé here does not guarantee a phone screen or interview, and interested candidates should still apply directly to the job.