REALTOR® association job openings are posted free of charge for four weeks. There is a fee of $150 for positions posted or recruited through a third party. When posting please note:
- All postings will also expire after four weeks.
- Please allow 48 hours from your request for the posting to be active.
- Please keep your job descriptions to 100 words or less. If your job description is longer, please send it in a word document and we can attach it to the job post.
- Be sure to include a contact name and email or link for candidates to apply to your job.
- Please contact us if you have filled your position, so we can remove the job post.
To place a job posting, contact Kelsi Dunn at 312-329-8518.
CEO - Birmingham, AL
The Birmingham Association of REALTORS® is looking for someone to lead their 4,300 members that serves the Jefferson County, Shelby County, and portions of Blount, St. Clair and Walker Counties. The associations mission is to promote professionalism and ethical conduct and provide an environment that fosters a spirit of cooperation among their members and to assist their members in becoming more knowledgeable, profitable and successful.
The CEO is responsible for the delivery of all programs, products, and services and the effective overall daily operation of BAR. They will report to the BAR & GALMLS President and Executive Committee and manage a staff of 14 employees and annual operating budget of approximately $2 million. BAR is looking for someone who can develop relationships, encourage teamwork, implement the strategic plan, and manage a budget. There may be some travel to the local, state, and national meetings.
Member Services Specialist - Bozeman, MT
The Gallatin Association of REALTORS® are looking for a bright people person who enjoys working with membership to enhance their experience with the programs our association offers. If living in one of the most beautiful spots in America appeals to you, and especially if you’re an outdoor enthusiast, we’d love to talk to you about this unique job opening. You will be working closely with our Multiple Listing Service and the full list of duties will be available to you if you reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Government Affairs Director, Upstate Alliance of REALTORS® - Fort Wayne IN
The Government Affairs Director serves as coordinator for all Association activities in the legislative, governmental and political arenas as directed by the Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Government Affairs Committee and the Executive Officer (EO); Protects the interests of the Association members and the real estate industry in legislative matters on the local, state and national levels; Works to establish Upstate Alliance of REALTORS® (UPSTAR) as the voice for residential and commercial real estate in Northeast Indiana; Serves on external boards or committees in the areas of public policy, economic development and community relations.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter, which includes salary expectations, to David Belew at firstname.lastname@example.org
CEO, Sierra North Valley REALTORS® - Chico, CA
The Sierra North Valley REALTORS® (SNVR) is seeking a Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Current CEO Peggy Mead is retiring after 16 years! Headquartered in Chico, California, the Association serves about 600 members. Prime candidates should have at least two years of REALTOR® Association executive level management experience, or equivalent.
The candidate must have excellent people skills, organizational competency, financial management ability, strategic and tactical thinking, an open and approachable style, advocacy experience, solid communications talent, effectively managed staff, positively represented the Association locally and beyond, and created a member-focused culture.
Competitive compensation and benefits will be negotiated for exceptional candidates. If interested, please respond, in confidence, with a resume to Jerry Matthews at Jerry@JerryMatthews.com or phone 407-876-1495 or text 407-963-7720.
Association Executive (AE), Yakima Association of REALTORS® - Yakima, WA
The Yakima Association of REALTORS® is looking to hire an Association Executive (AE) who must have the following qualities: Strong leadership skills. Excellent communication and problem solving skills. Good marketing and servicing skills.
The AE of the Yakima Association of REALTORS® and their Multiple Listing Service is responsible to both Executive Committees and their Boards of Directors for the effective conduct of the affairs of both associations. The AE provides overall administration for developing, maintaining, and adhering to and reviewing policies, procedures, meeting core standards and implementing the strategic plan for both the Association and the MLS. The Association Executive oversees and manages the annual budgets, educational programming, communications, and events. This position also involves services for ethics complaints, mediations and arbitrations involving REALTOR® members. Additionally, the executive must always maintain good standing and report responsibilities to the National Association of REALTORS®. Must be able to be willing to work with Annual MLS and YAR Presidents as a team player.
Qualified candidate must be organized & able to multitask thru all of this and be able to assist with monthly Board meetings for both YAR and MLS, committee meetings, and always be available to members, non-members, and affiliates. They must be able to always handle inquiries with a smile and respond to them in a professional & timely manner. Some travel required.
All cover letters, resumes, references and salary requirements should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
Professional Standards Administrator, Greater Tampa REALTORS® - Tampa, FL
Job Posted 7/21/20
Greater Tampa REALTORS® is seeking an organized and motivated individual to take our Professional Standards department to new heights! Successful candidates must be team-players with a “can do attitudes” that are detail-oriented, self-directed, and able to multi-task. Applicants must possess excellent organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills, conflict resolution skills, and be comfortable working with technology.
The Professional Standards Administrator oversees, implements, and improves our REALTOR® Dispute Resolution systems by managing conflicts/disputes through the Ombudsman Program, Mediation, Citation, and/or Hearing (Arbitration and Ethics). This individual is the primary point of contact for complaints received from the public and members against REALTORS®. With an ever-increasing focus on Professionalism and the Code of Ethics it is vital for this individual to work with our communications department to heighten the awareness of the importance of Professional Standards and our various REALTOR® Dispute Systems. This position also maintains and updates the Association’s governing documents per the direction of the bylaws and policy subcommittee and board of directors.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Handles complaint calls/correspondence by providing information, filing instructions and necessary forms to complainants
- Prepares filed complaint documentation for the Grievance Committee to review within a timely manner
- Corresponds as needed with all parties listed in filed complaints
- Selects qualified members in accordance with the Association policy to serve as Arbitration/Ethics Hearing Panelists
- Schedules and attends Arbitration/Ethics hearings
- Works with other Associations in the event of an Inter-board complaint
- Keeps activity log and files for all Arbitration/Ethics complaints processed as well as Ombudsman requests
- Assists the assigned committee(s) in the formulation of their budget prior to submission to the Finance Committee
- Oversees assigned committees by working with the Chairs to schedule meetings and prepare agendas, provide meeting notice to members, take minutes, follow up on assignments, etc.
- Maintains/updates the Association Bylaws and Policy
- Serves as liaison to Bylaws/Policy, Citation, Grievance, and Professional Standards Committees
- Travels to industry conferences as directed
- Provides timely response to all departmental voicemail and email inquiries
- Commits to excellence and high standards as outlined in GTR Customer Service manual
- Work in conjunction with the CFO in the preparation of the annual budget for all Income Statement line items that fall directly under your responsibility and reconcile variances of actual vs budget dollars for these line items throughout the year
- Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisor or Chief Executive Officer
- 2-year AA preferred or commensurate with experience
- 2 years Association experience
- Completion of Basic Association Management Course within 90 days
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Attend Professional Standards Administrators training annually
- Specialized knowledge of the Association’s Professional Standards policies
- Must be extremely organized with acute attention to details
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work in a constantly changing environment with enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
Our Staff’s Core Values are:
- Put members first.
- Personify Professionalism.
- Promote Unity.
- Be Transparent.
Hours are Monday – Friday 8:30am- 5:00pm. Occasional early morning/evening hours and travel required. Caseload is typically between 30-45 cases per year.
Salary commensurate with education and experience. Exempt position, full-time position with fantastic benefits. Relocation expenses are available.
- Frequently required to walk, sit and stand for up to 4 hours
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard
- Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items up to 40 pounds
Direct reports: Currently none
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer (who has extensive experience in all aspects of Professional Standards)
Please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: Dennis@TampaRealtors.org
Note: Only resumes that include salary requirements will be considered.
Director of Government Affairs, Savannah Area REALTORS® - Savannah, GA
Job Posted 7/17/20
Staff liaison to the RPAC/Governmental Affairs Committees. Works with the chair to set agendas, invite guest speakers, and educate the committee. Work with committee to identify issue priorities, action strategies, and develop minutes. Updates the committee on federal and state collaborative efforts. Develops a plan for reaching RPAC investment goals. Executes plan and ensures compliance with state and federal law. Works with the RPAC Committee to identify candidates for support and funding. Based on issue priorities, leads advocacy efforts on behalf of the association on a local level. Work directly with lawmakers and regulators to monitor issues and educate them on association positions. Make presentations at local government meetings on behalf of the REALTORS®. Builds local relationships/coalitions to assist in furthering issue priorities.
Write articles for the newsletter, blog, and uses other communication vehicles to educate the association membership about advocacy efforts and supported candidates.
Assists CEO to ensure related NAR Core Standards are achieved annually.
A minimum of five years Association management or not-for-profit corporation experience preferred; marketing, public relations and member services experience preferred.
Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university (Business Administration, Association Management, Education) or 8-10 years equivalent work experience. RCE preferred.
Location- Savannah Georgia
Candidates looking for a job are welcome to keep your résumé on file with the Strategic Association Management program. Strategic Association Management will review résumés submitted here for any of our current job openings. Submitting your résumé here does not guarantee a phone screen or interview, and interested candidates should still apply directly to the job.