REALTOR® associations' job openings can be posted free of charge for four consecutive weeks. Job openings are updated twice weekly (every Monday and Wednesday). Please keep your job descriptions to 100 words or less. To place an ad, call Kelsi Dunn at 312-329-8518 or email email@example.com.
Event and Sponsorship Specialist - Downers Grove, IL
Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS®
- Specialist Job Duties/Qualifications:
- Work closely with each department to coordinate all company events. Includes understanding event requirements, booking locations, working within a budget, researching locations, coordinating rooms, food, etc.
- Prepare event budgets
- Conduct research, make site visits for events
- Coordinate appointments and scheduling of events on the internal calendar
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines with staff to ensure deadlines are met
- Organize and plan all event marketing and registration collateral
- Secure and coordinate sponsorships for education class and all events
- Coordinate event logistics, including onsite registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials and post-event evaluations
Skills and Work Experience: 3+ years of Experience in event planning preferred; fantastic customer service and high expectations for quality and cooperative “can-do” attitude with members, non-member customers and fellow staff
Send your cover letter and resume to: Kim McCoy - VP, Member Services, Operations and RPAC Fundraising
Managing Director - New Braunfels, TX
Central Texas MLS
The Central Texas MLS (CTXMLS) is looking for a new managing director, who will be responsible for the successful day-to-day operations of the MLS. CTXMLS currently serves approximately 4000 REALTORS® throughout Central Texas from 5 shareholders. The managing director will play a direct role in the growth and execution of their Strategic Plan. The director will be responsible for the successful day-to-day operations of the MLS including technical issues, system operations, member training and customer support. Click here for more information on duties and responsibilities.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 2, 2017.
Chief Executive Officer - Orlando, FL
Orlando REALTOR® Association
The Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association (ORRA) is seeking an experienced Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Headquartered in Orlando, FL, the Association serves approximately 14,000 members.
Prime candidates should have at least 5 years of REALTOR® Association executive level management experience. Experience with an organization of 20+ employees and $3M+ budget desired.
The candidate must have excellent people skills, strategic thinking and tactical ability, working knowledge of the REALTOR® organization, business and financial management skill, solid communications capability, innovative but practical ideas, effectively manage and energize staff, and the talent to represent the organization well. Proven personal characteristics such as leadership and integrity are necessary.
Competitive compensation with attractive executive benefits will be negotiated for exceptional candidates. If interested, please respond, in confidence, with a resume to Jerry Matthews at Orlando@JerryMatthews.com or phone 407-876-1495 or text 407- 963-7720.
Association Executive - Columbia, SC
Central Carolina REALTORS® Association
The Association Executive (AE) is responsible for administration of the REALTOR® association. The association is member-focused, and the AE should know the basic activities of its REALTOR® members and where to find information important to members’ daily business. The AE will work closely with volunteers and elected leadership on the management of the organization, and the Board of Directors will have broad decision-making authority. The AE is the leader and spokesperson for the association. He/ she is visionary, identifies and articulates trends and their impact on business and industry, and recommends actions.
• Accredited 4-year college degree.
• Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and personal values consistent with the Association’s mission.
• Minimum five-years experience at a comparable organization with direct supervision of staff.
• REALTORS® Association Experience preferred.
Along with a highly competitive pay structure, the Central Carolina REALTORS® Association provides exceptional benefits which includes health, dental, and group life insurance, vacation, sick days, and holidays. A competitive retirement savings program is also available to employees.
For a full job description, please visit this link: http://bit.ly/CCRAAE2017
Membership Manager - Boston, MA
Greater Boston Real Estate Board
Boston Association is seeking a Membership Manager with three or more years of experience in customer service and supervising employees.
Responsible for managing membership policies and functions, including ensuring accurate information in the database; timely processing of applications and dues billings; and effective communication and enforcement of the DR Dues Policy. Oversees the new member orientation program, and supervises performance of the membership coordinator and membership assistant.
Requirements: At least three years’ experience in an office environment as a Manager. Four year college degree preferred.
Compensation: Based on Experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401 K, 45% of T Pass.
Government Affairs Administrative Assistant - Dallas, TX
MetroTex Association of REALTORS®
The MetroTex Association of REALTORS® has an immediate opening for a Government Affairs Administrative Assistant based out of our Dallas, TX office. A link to the job posting is below:
CEO - St. Joseph, Missouri
St. Joseph Regional Association of REALTORS®
ST. JOSEPH REGIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® - St. Joseph, MO
The St. Joseph Regional Association of REALTORS® (SJRAR) celebrated its 100th Anniversary in 2016 and enjoys a long standing presence in the community which it serves. The Association is seeking someone to fill the Association Executive position which is being vacated upon the retirement of the existing AE at year end 2017. This is a 275 REALTOR® member association, with 100 Affiliate member firms which operates on a $500,000 annual budget. The Association owns and operates an MLS in-house.
There are two full time staff positions, in addition to the AE position. Governing bodies of the Association include an MLS Committee, Executive Committee and Board of Directors. There are numerous activities and services provided by the 15 active committees of the Association. The Association is seeking an individual who has advanced leadership and organizational skills, knowledge of budgeting and Quick Books , solid understanding of HR law and policies, expertise in public relations and is available to travel to various state and national meetings and functions annually. Candidates will be expected to have experience in management, preferably in a trade association. Salary range is $45,000 to $60,000, commensurate with experience and training. Some benefits are provided and others are available.
Contact: Linda Sturgis at email@example.com
Marketing & Communications Manager - Bellevue, WA
Seattle King County REALTORS®
- Manage a comprehensive and effective member communications program, to promote Association services, resources and activities.
- Manage Association social media channels. Solicit, create, post articles.
- Manage Association websites. Daily maintenance and updates, content writing and posting. Monitor and report engagement.
- Responsible for creative design and consistency with association brand of event and program materials.
- Monitor real estate and Association news and commentary and promote where appropriate
- Assist and support at various Association meetings and events.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications accepted through September 30, 2017. Complete job description available on request.
Association Executive - Hudson, NY
Columbia Greene Board of REALTORS®
The Columbia Greene Board of REALTORS®, located in the beautiful Hudson River Valley of NY state, is seeking to fill the position of Association Executive. We are a growing REALTOR®/MLS membership organization requiring a dynamic leader with demonstrable skills in management, strategic thinking, communication and relationship building. The candidate should be tech-savvy, possess budgetary and financial acumen, and have experience with public relations. Some knowledge and experience in the real estate industry a plus with travel (air) required. Compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience. Email applications to AE2017CGBRSearch@gmail.com including cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Applications accepted through September 14, 2017. Complete job description available on request.
MLS Coordinator/Director - Florence, AL
Shoals Area Association of REALTORS®
The Shoals Area Association of REALTORS® is seeking an MLS Coordinator/Director to work out of the Association office full-time. We are located in Florence, Alabama. The ideal candidate possesses strong customer service and correspondence skills, experience using Microsoft Office products and popular web browsers, the ability to multi-task. QuickBooks knowledge is ideal. Experience working in the real estate industry would be a plus but not a requirement.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Provides support support via telephone or online to approximately 400 active Participants and Subscribers for the products of the Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
- Interacts with Staff and the MLS Vendor in resolving member and system issues
- Tracks and reports MLS data or IDX problems
- Implements data integrity policies and procedures
- Maintains Association website, newsletter and email/text alerts
- Maintains daily accounting for all MLS transactions
- Board liason for the MLS Committee
- Instructor for all MLS related classes as planned
The candidate will provide a wide array of support to the association and its members. Responsibilities will also include administering membership applications, providing customer service, coordinating education offerings and providing general staff support. Activities also include event planning, coordinating sponsor agreements, maintaining instructor agreements and processing payments for education. Please provide cover letter with resume. Deadline to apply is Sept 8, 2017.
Job Type: Full-time
Resume and Cover Letter send to:
Association Executive - Cape Girardeau, MO
Southeast Missouri REALTORS® (SEMOR)
Southeast Missouri REALTORS® (SEMOR) are seeking an association executive (AE) for our 300 plus member association. Candidates must be able to learn new technologies, and develop management processes unassisted. They will possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and be comfortable networking with industry partners & legislative figures, and engage in public speaking. The AE is a strategic thinker, a visionary leader, and can effectively manage & energize volunteer members. The association executive oversees one part-time employee, and manages an annual budget of $145,000.
This position requires expertise in a diverse range of activities including volunteer leadership guidance, accounting processes, drafting of professional email campaigns, website maintenance, membership training, vendor negotiations, legal document drafting, and planning of professional development events, fundraising activities and community projects. For a full job description visit www.semo.realtor, Member Services, Association Executive Job Description.
At least three years of business management experience required. Knowledge of real estate industry trends & services is a plus. College degree preferred. This is an exempt position with a budgeted salary of $40,000-$45,000 annually. Overnight travel required several times a year. No benefits package available.
Please submit cover letter and resume by Friday, September 22, 2017 to Southeast Missouri REALTORS®, Executive Committee, 1301 N. Kingshighway, Ste H, Cape Girardeau MO 63701, or electronically to email@example.com.
Southeast Missouri REALTORS®, headquartered in Cape Girardeau MO, is a local, non-profit trade association. We provide real estate industry services to our membership, advocate for consumer property rights, and serve our community through volunteer work. Our territory includes Cape Girardeau, Bollinger, Scott, and Perry counties.
Executive Assistant/Office Administrator - Reading, MA
Boston Trade Association is seeking a professional individual to provide support as an Executive Assistant/Office Administrator activities for its Reading, MA. location This person will work directly with the Executive Director of our REALTOR division providing support and serving as the primary contact for customers while exercising good judgement in a variety of situations. Must be able to work independently and handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. Requirements: Proficiency in MS Office applications. At least two years’ experience in as an Executive Assistant. Four year college degree preferred. Local Residents Preferred (No relocation). Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation: Commensurate with Experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401 K, 45% of T Pass.
Executive Officer - Payson, AZ
Central Arizona Board of REALTORS®
The Central Arizona Board of REALTORS® (CABOR) has a strong foundation and is seeking a leader who will be an ambassador for the mission, goals, and values of the association. Located in beautiful Payson, AZ, the Association serves approximately 350 members.
The Executive Officer, is responsible for effective administration and management of the Central Arizona Board of REALTORS®. The CEO positions the organization based on envisioned real estate industry needs, member and customer needs. The Executive Officer recommends and participates in formulating the CABOR mission, goals, objectives and related policies. Through management and leadership, achieves economical, productive performance; forward looking programming and constructive growth of the association. Shall have the particular duty to perform normal duties of a corporate secretary and to carry on all necessary correspondence with the National Association of REALTORS® and Arizona Association of REALTORS®
Candidates will be expected to have three or more years of management experience, preferably in a professional trade association or other nonprofit agency. Five or more years of experience directing total operations through community engagement, volunteer development, supervision of staff, development and monitoring of association budget, marketing and public relations.
For a full job description, please visit: http://bit.ly/AECentralAZ
Kevin D. Watkins, MBA, SWP, SPHR
Director, Strategic Association Management
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
Communications Manager - Austin, Texas
Austin Board of REALTORS
The Communications Manager is primarily responsible for planning and directing the marketing of ABoR’s membership benefits, products and services by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Establishes strategic communications plans to achieve organizations objectives for products, services and deliver key messages.
- Develops and executes comprehensive communication and marketing plans and programs.
- Develops and manages Communications operating budget.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Evaluates and recommends distribution channel development programs.
- Determines agencies and suppliers of record, and negotiates contract terms and conditions for major PR and communications services.
Communications Director/Event Planner - Jackson, MS
Central Mississippi REALTORS.
To provide administrative support to Communications Director/Event Planner in the day-to-day operations necessary to ensure clear and effective communication of the association’s message across all channels. Additionally, the Specialist will actively contribute to the organization and execution of events.
Role and Responsibilities
- Help implement communications projects and strategies
- Assist in maintaining web content
- Draft and edit communications copy
- Maintain member databases
- Receive communication requests
- Track communications metrics
- Solicit ad sales from affiliate sponsors
- Facilitate member communication issues and problem solving
- Support the coordination and execution of events, meetings, and activities for the purpose of ensuring these activities are well-planned and operate smoothly (secure venue, booking catering, making travel arrangements, ordering event collateral/marketing material when necessary)
- Assist with event planning, guest registration, and on-site production as necessary
- Serve as the liaison support with vendors and partners on event related matters
- Performs other duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of all Association communication and events.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Educational background in communications, marketing or business preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to provide high quality customer service and follow-up
- Experience in the preparation, and drafting of standard correspondence and reports, editing the layout and formatting reports, correspondence, charts and tables
- Organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office and email marketing software (Constant Contact)
- Understanding of internal/external member and media relations
- Graphic design skills preferred
Experience in the use of a variety of software packages including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign to prepare correspondence, presentations, create statistical reports and charts related to organizing, analyzing and reporting data.
This is a full-time position offering medical benefits and vacation. Submit a cover letter and current resume describing your experience, skills and/or knowledge related to the requirements of the position, include paid and volunteer experience by email to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Chief Executive Officer - Ottawa, Ontario
The Canadian Real Estate Association
The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) is one of Canada’s largest national trade associations. Membership includes more than 122,000 REALTORS® working with 90 real estate Boards and provincial Associations from across Canada. The real estate industry is a significant economic driver of the Canadian economy, and CREA members are pivotal components in this economic ecosystem. With the retirement of the incumbent CEO in the fall of 2017, CREA is seeking its next CEO to lead the organization.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the CEO represents CREA to a multitude of important stakeholders. He/she will develop sound relationships and effectively communicate the value of CREA services to members, and will help further the interests of the real estate industry with innovative and impactful public awareness and advocacy initiatives. The CEO will work in close partnership with the Board in continuously looking ahead and ensuring CREA remains responsive to the needs of members from coast to coast. The CEO understands how to manage the multiple priorities of a vibrant national organization, and will ensure the REALTORS® voice remains strong.
As the ideal candidate, you have demonstrated experience directing and leading staff to accomplish innovative organizational objectives. You bring sound financial management skills and business acumen, along with creative problem solving skills within complex stakeholder environments. You are at ease working with a national Board and are very comfortable working with government stakeholders to inform policy. You are known for your authenticity, approachability and open communication style with all levels in the organizations you have led. You have an appreciation of the role technology plays in society and industry, and the importance of remaining current on technological trends to meet the needs of members. Bilingualism is considered an asset.
To apply for this position, please submit your application and related materials to Kathy Rahme at firstname.lastname@example.org and state the title of the position in the subject line of your e-mail.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.
Chief Staff Executive - Maui, HI
REALTORS® Association of Maui
Under the broad direction of the Board of Directors, the Chief Staff Executive is the chief staff officer who has overall responsibility for the management of the Association. The Chief Staff Executive recommends and participates in the formulation of new policies and makes decisions within existing policies as they have been approved by the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors. The Chief Staff Executive plans, organizes, directs, and coordinates the staff, programs, and activities of the Association to ensure that objectives are attained, plans fulfilled, and member needs met. The Chief Staff Executive maintains effective internal and external relationships. Through management and leadership, the Chief Staff Executive achieves economical, productive performance, future programming, and constructive growth of the Association.
Five or more years of management experience, preferably in a professional trade association or other nonprofit agency. Five or more years of experience directing total operations through community engagement, volunteer development, supervision of staff, development and monitoring of association budget, marketing and public relations.
All qualified candidates will be expected to embrace RAM’s and to present the following:
- Demonstrated success in a CEO or senior management position.
- Experience working with a nonprofit/association governing board to develop strategy and vision.
- Experience managing a revenue budget of at least $1 million.
- Ability to assemble and lead a management team that works as one to accomplish RAM’s vision and goals.
- Ability to function as a team player with other employees of the Association.
- Ability to travel for business.
For a full job description, click here.
Kevin D. Watkins, MBA, SWP, SPHR
Director, Strategic Association Management
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
VP of Business Technology- Indianapolis, IN
MIBOR REALTOR Association
MIBOR REALTOR Association is looking for a dedicated professional to join our team as VP of Business Technology. You will contribute to a vibrant member service organization and focus your strong leadership toward our vision.
This position manages all aspects of Business Support Services by planning, budgeting and administering all activities of the Broker Listing Cooperative® (BLC) listing service, lockbox service, REALTOR Store, and membership services. MIBOR REALTOR Association and BLC serve 8,000 members in Indianapolis and the 14 surrounding counties. The community is progressive and the city offers the great food, entertainment and sports you would expect from a large city but with a friendly small-town vibe.
Marketing and Event Coordinator - Vancouver, WA
Clark County Association of REALTORS®
Clark County Association of REALTORS – Vancouver, WA. 98663
$18.00 - $20.00 an hour | Paid Time-Off | Health Benefits | Holidays | 401K
The Clark County Association of REALTORS® is part of the largest trade organization in the nation. We are dedicated to protecting homeownership, ethics and professionalism within the real estate industry. Our most successful employees embody our core values of EXCELLENCE, RESPECT, TRUST and INTEGRITY.
The Marketing and Event Coordinator will plan, lead, and communicate CCAR’s benefits, programs, and initiatives to its members. They will also manage all aspects of the event production process.
This is a position that plays a role in driving membership retention and growth as well as delivering top-notch customer service to our 1,800+ members. The ideal candidate possesses great people skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, a commitment to excellence and high standards, strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills, the ability to manage priorities and workflow and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. A true desire to satisfy the needs of others will assist you greatly in this position.
Extra consideration will be given to candidates that are proficient in Adobe Photoshop and In Design.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and Market Association events, including fundraisers, auctions, golf tournaments, membership meetings, educational etc.
- Create and design ads for publications, flyers, brochures, registration forms, announcements, etc., for events, campaigns and other departments utilizing social media and programs such as WordPress, Mail Chimp, etc.
- Grow, manage and maintain affiliate membership programs and affiliate development.
- Manages Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable for all events; utilize the Association’s database management software to post payments and charges daily. Ensure that members receive confirmation, receipts and invoices concerning all events.
- Will serve as staff liaison to our Professional Standards Committee, The Diversity Committee, The Foundation (charitable) and The Affiliate Council and will attend other committee meetings as needed.
- Takes minutes, perform typing and transcription duties, make copies, send faxes and provide other administrative support at committee meetings daily, or as needed.
- Maintains files, records and templates on all registrations, signage, minutes, e-mail addresses.
- Maintains a good working relationship with volunteers and use good judgment in recognizing scope of your responsibilities as well as those of the volunteers.
- The ability to travel 1-2 times/year.
- Will work closely with the Membership Coordinator and cross-train in this position. Will be the direct support 12 hours/week or as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, previous association/member marketing experience a plus
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently, demonstrating a sense of urgency, and results orientation
- Exceptional communication skills—verbal, written, and presentation
- Strong customer relations and interpersonal skills with a high level of response to all inquiries
- MS Office: 4 years
- Photoshop: 2 years
- InDesign: 2 years
- Event Coordination
This is a full-time position. Benefits include medical, dental, eye, 401k, PTO, and major holidays.
Submit a cover letter and current resume describing your experience, skills and/or knowledge related to the requirements of the position, include paid and volunteer experience by email to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
MLS Director - Citrus County, FL
REALTORS® Association of Citrus County, FL
The REALTORS® Association of Citrus County, FL is seeking a Multiple Listing Service Director to run their MLS Office serving over 900 members.
The ideal candidate will manage the MLS in accordance with NAR’s policies and procedures along with state/federal laws, rules and regulations of the RACC MLS Committee.
Strong knowledge and at least 3-5 year of MLS database management with tech product overlays and interfaces is a must. The MLS Director provides staff MLS support, product recommendations, solutions and tech recommendations to the CEO.
Some out of town travel is required.
This position includes but is not limited to:
- Staff the MLS Board of Managers
- Oversee MLS Rule Regulation Implementation based on BOD final approvals
- Responsible for implementation of approved Association/MLS 3rd Party Vendors and Vendor Maintenance through software provided
- Provide superior MLS support to member brokers, agents and appraisers
- Statistical and trends reporting for Association/MLS
- Handle requests for changes to the MLS System from members
- Oversee forms changes and mirror those changes in the MLS system
- Provide/create training for new members/subscribers on MLS systems, rules and procedures
- Manage IDX/RETS programming through software
- Audit MLS data against MLS rules and regulations with the help of software audit reported violations
- Serve as a trainer on the MLS system and all RACC technology benefits
- Train staff on MLS Systems and changes throughout the year
- Assist in Identifying and correcting data issues between AMS, MLS and Lockbox Key Systems (internal audit of Assoc. owned lockboxes
This position will heavily involve customer service and staff support. Applicant should demonstrate patience and an ability to help members and staff navigate issues within the MLS system. This position requires the ability to manage multiple programs, projects and deadlines simultaneously while providing superior customer service and communication. The RACC MLS provides a competitive benefits package. Interested applicants should submit their cover letter, resume' and salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail). Salary is commensurate with experience.
Association Executive – Winchester, VA
Blue Ridge Association of REALTORS®
The Blue Ridge Association of REALTORS® in Winchester, VA is seeking an experienced Association Executive to manage its 560 plus member organization.
The candidate must demonstrate organizational management, executive level communications, and leadership skills.
Responsible to Board of Directors and elected President. Responsible for staff, programs, products, and services of the Association.
The qualified candidate will be a proven leader, a relationship builder, with experience in a volunteer organization.
Experience in QuickBooks or similar software.
Candidate experience with association management or REALTOR® association is a plus.
Starting salary is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. Benefits package available.
For a complete job description, please submit your request to AEsearch@virginiarealtors.org.
If interested, please send cover letter and résumé to AEsearch@virginiarealtors.org no later than August 21, 2017.
Chief Executive Officer - Downers Grove, IL
Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS®
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Chief Executive Officer of MORe will oversee a team of 33 with five direct reports and a budget of approximately $11 million. The Chief Executive Officer must possess strong knowledge of association management as well as current challenges facing membership organizations and the broader real estate community.
The successful candidate will drive the organization’s strategic agenda and priorities to grow its membership with an eye toward anticipating the future of the real estate industry and identifying key growth areas for MORe. Areas of focus for MORe’s next chapter include: member retention, providing cutting-edge career development opportunities for members, producing top-notch products and services, furthering relationships with brokerages, and maintaining and furthering MORe’s exceptional staff culture.
Read the full position description and apply here. (PDF: 170 KB)
Association Executive - Las Cruces, NM
Las Cruces Association of REALTORS®
The Las Cruces Association of REALTORS®, 473 members strong, and Southern New Mexico MLS is seeking a professional Association Executive Director. This highly visible Executive will work with an energized group of volunteers and staff. The successful candidate must demonstrate leadership abilities, strong problem solving skills, management experience, community involvement and knowledge of governmental issues affecting the real estate industry. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and budget. If interested, please send resume and cover letter to LasCrucesAEApplication@gmail.com no later than August 10, 2017.
Salary Range $40,000 - $60,000
Read the full job description here.
MLS Director - Birmingham, AL
Greater Alabama MLS
TITLE: MLS Director
REPORTS TO (Position): CEO, MLS VP
SUMMARY: Recognized nationally as one of the most Innovative MLS’s in America, the Greater Alabama MLS (GALMLS) is looking for its next great MLS Director. GALMLS is the largest MLS in Alabama serving several thousand REALTORS® and licensees throughout Central Alabama. The new MLS Director will play a direct role in the growth and execution of our Strategic Plan. The MLS Director is responsible for the successful day to day operations of the MLS including technical issues, system operations, member training and customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
SYSTEM OPERATION & TECHNOLOGY
- Ensure the successful implementation and operation of a system that meets the ongoing needs of its users
- Assist in analysis of technology vendors, software and proposed future projects and systems
- Responsible for prioritization of system enhancements
- Supervise and ensure successful installation of new office equipment, trouble shooting of complex malfunctions, installation of new software releases, etc. for GALMLS
- Supervise and/or liaison with GALMLS vendors
- Supervise and assist with database conversions, design of forms and printed products
- Responsible for providing on-call personnel during non-business hours
- Supervise customer support
- Present products and services to the appropriate committee and/or staff for review
- Work with vendors and providers of desired products throughout the negotiation and implementation process
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
- In concert with CEO and MLS VP, assist in preparation of GALMLS budget
- Prepare cost estimates for new systems, and proposed changes to existing systems
- Responsible for the databases and technology interfaces between GALMLS
- Attend NAR, and other industry meetings as approved by CEO, in order to keep up to date on the latest technology services available, and to remain current on policies that affect GALMLS and users
- Attend state association (AAR) meetings, as necessary, to help shape the future of MLS in the region and states
- Remain knowledgeable about industry trends and how they impact the real estate business, the brokers, and agents
- Have a working knowledge of the association side of the business
- Participate in GALMLS Executive Committee and Board meetings with advice/answers
- Serve as liaison for various committees of both GALMLS
- Implement new programs and procedures as directed by the CEO or MLS VP
- Other duties as directed by CEO
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, MIS or 3-5 years MLS experience. Technology or business fields would be beneficial.
- Experience in technical use of computer based services. An area related to real estate would be a plus.
- Must be familiar with common real estate concepts, practices and procedures.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to communicate technical issues to those who may not be as proficient in technology.
- General knowledge of Realtor Association practices, labor laws and best practices.
- RCE/CAE desired, but not mandatory.
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Travel Insurance
- Vacation and Sick Leave
Equal Opportunity Employer. Relocation expenses may be considered.
Please, no calls.
Send Resumes to Cliff Long, GALMLS CEO at:
Association Executive - Cashiers, NC
Highlands-Cashiers Board of REALTORS®
Overall Qualifications: Fast learner, strong organization and coordination skills, technical writing experience, research and development skills, ability to work independently, personal initiative, proficient with Microsoft Office, Quickbooks and general computer/program skills, excellent communication skills (both written and oral), strong management and interpersonal skills. AE and/or real estate experience a plus
Summary: The AE reports to the Board of Directors and assumes most of the responsibilities related to the effective running and growth of the Association and MLS’s 300-members.
Location: Cashiers, NC
Pay Range: $45,000-60,000
Chief Executive Officer - Glen Carbon, IL
Greater Gateway Association of REALTORS®
The Greater Gateway Association of REALTORS® is seeking an experienced, organized and forward-thinking Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to manage its 1,007-member organization with an annual operating budget of $772,000.
The overall responsibilities of the CEO are to provide supervision, guidance and counsel to Staff and the Board of Directors to effectively meet the goals and objectives of the Association. CEO is responsible for delivery of all programs, products and services as well as effective overall daily operation of the association. CEO serves as the key Liaison between the Board of Directors, committees and members with the Illinois REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
At least two (2) years executive level association management experience, or its equivalent
Experience with an organization of 5+ employees and a $772,000 budget;
Experience with an MLS and REALTOR® association a plus
A proven leader, relationship builder, manager who has experience with the dynamics of a volunteer-driven association
Maintains effective relationships with other organizations, both public and private, and ensures that association and membership positions are enhanced in accordance with the policies and objectives of the organization.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
Excellent financial and business management experience and skills; and
Effective strategic vision.
A competitive compensation with executive benefits will be negotiated for exceptional candidates.
Applicants should send cover letter including salary requirements and a resume by Thursday, May 4, 2017 to:
Greater Gateway Search
McCarthy & Allen
3 Ginger Creek Parkway
Glen Carbon, IL 62034
GGAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer