REALTOR® associations' job openings can be posted free of charge for four consecutive weeks. Job openings are updated twice weekly (every Monday and Wednesday). Please keep your job descriptions to 100 words or less. To place a job posting, call Kelsi Dunn at 312-329-8518 or email email@example.com.
Association Executive - Danville, VA
Dan River Region Association of REALTORS®
The Dan River Region Association of REALTORS® in Danville, VA is seeking an Association Executive to manage its 130 plus member organization.
The candidate must demonstrate organizational management, communications with clarity, and leadership skills.
Responsible to Board of Directors and elected President. Responsible for staff, programs, products, and services of the Association.
The qualified candidate will envision the real estate industry needs and member and customer needs, with an added focus on developing visionary skills.
Computer literate with a basic understanding of the financial accounting.
Candidate experience with association management is a plus.
Starting salary is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
For a complete job description, please submit your request to AEsearch@virginiarealtors.org
If interested, please send cover letter and résumé to AEsearch@virginiarealtors.org no later than December 5, 2017.
Chief Executive Officer - Lexington, KY
The Lexington-Bluegrass Association of REALTORS® (LBAR) is seeking an experienced Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Headquartered in beautiful Lexington, KY, the Association serves 3,200 members.
Prime candidates should have at least 5 years of REALTOR® Association executive level management experience. Experience with an organization of 7+ employees and $1M+ budget desired. MLS experience a plus.
The candidate must have excellent people skills, business and financial management ability, solid communications talent, an understanding of technology, able to develop a strategic future vision, an understanding of the real estate business, effectively manage and energize staff, and experience in working with volunteers. Proven personal characteristics such as leadership, integrity and vision are necessary.
Competitive compensation with attractive executive benefits will be negotiated for exceptional candidates. If interested, please respond, in confidence, with a resume to Jerry Matthews at LBAR@JerryMatthews.com or phone 407-876-1495 or text 407-963- 7720.
Chief Executive Officer - Fort Collins, CO
Fort Collins Board of REALTORS®
The Fort Collins Board of REALTORS® is looking to identify a capable Chief Executive Officer to develop and grow their membership. The individual we seek will have strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with Realtors, Associations, local government and businesses. The CEO will use a charismatic yet innovative approach employing social media to enhance the association with members and the community at large.
Submit resumes and inquires to Contact Corporate Management Advisors, Inc. at Contact@cmainc.com or (407) 869-1817.
Association Executive - Hartwell, GA
Georgia Upstate Lakes Board of REALTORS®
Georgia Upstate Lakes Board of REALTORS® is seeking an Association Executive (AE) to manage their local organization. Efficiency in organization, computer skills such as the Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks accounting software, and administrative skills are a must. They will be expected to run day to day operations, attend monthly meetings, uphold the Board’s policies and procedures, work closely with the Executive Committee, assist with organization of monthly meetings, member services and more. This Board is seeking a self-starter with excellent communication skills as some of it will be working from home. This job is paid on a monthly and salary basis. All resumes are to be submitted to Georgia Upstate Lakes by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Desk Support Manager - Charlotte, NC
CarolinaMLS is an 11,000 member organization which is a subsidiary of the Charlotte Regional REALTOR® Association. This progressive organization is one of the largest associations in the U.S. and CarolinaMLS is experiencing significant growth. In addition to providing wholesale service to North Carolina Mountains MLS and adding 3,519 users, it is in the process of onboarding over 600 more users by providing wholesale service to the MLS of Catawba Valley, bringing subscriber numbers to 15,000+. Additional similar MLS growth is anticipated.
This vibrant organization also has a school of real estate (Mingle School of Real Estate) and a 501(c)(3) foundation (the Housing Opportunity Foundation) as well as a Realtor® Store. All are housed together in centrally located Charlotte, NC and they are in the process of building a new 66,000sq. ft. building with cutting edge technology and services at the same location.
CarolinaMLS, as well as the organization as a whole, has remarkable stability and a very low turnover rate. Retention is high, quality of life and home-work life balance are priorities. It is a pleasant and casual environment with a culture of mutual respect and open communication but also a culture of service, with the realization that it exists to serve its members, participants and subscribers.
The Help Desk Support Manager is a critical driver of member satisfaction and loyalty for the organization. This position is responsible for managing a team that is delivering timely, respectful and helpful information. The team is responsible for helping REALTORS® leverage CarolinaMLS tools to sell more real estate.
This position is responsible for helping CarolinaMLS members fully leverage the technologies available including the Matrix MLS system, Carolinahome.com, Carolinarealtors.com, Mingleschool.com, Showing Time, SAFEMLS, Realist, Move/ListHub and Statistical Analysis Module (SAM). They also assist with identifying and writing communications explaining system updates to members.
The Help Desk Support Manager will work closely with the VP of MLS as well as the CIO and will also be responsible for working closely with the MLS Committee to ensure that the system continues to evolve to serve the ever-changing needs of CarolinaMLS members. The successful candidate will participate in MLS committee meetings regarding MLS system updates and assist with implementing MLS committee recommendations to update or improve the MLS system. They are also responsible for driving continual improvements in responsiveness by closely monitoring the quantity and speed in which calls and emails are being handled. Finally, they will also work closely with training and communications to reinforce the technology functionality that needs to be reinforced.
The Help Desk Support Manager coaches three help desk team members to ensure they are providing the highest quality service possible.
Secondarily, the Help Desk Support Manager will act as a backup to the MLS system trainer, performing on-site and off-site training to members as necessary. The successful candidate may also be called on to support CarolinaMLS with other duties as needed to ensure that CarolinaMLS members are getting the most out of the technologies and training available to them.
Successful candidates will be looking for, and capable of handling, growth and additional responsibilities as the organization grows. Help Desk Support Manager candidates will have prior proven success assisting REALTORS® in using technology effectively in their businesses. They will be familiar with MLS systems and other technologies used regularly by real estate professionals. They will have a clear understanding of the need for REALTORS® to use technology to service the needs of their clients and prospects and will be able to simply explain how each of the technologies available from Carolina Home can be used to sell more real estate.
The next Help Desk Support Manager will have excellent communications skills with a strong ability to explain real estate technologies in simple terms so that even the least tech savvy agent will understand it. They will demonstrate a strong working knowledge of the challenges that commission-only independent contractors face every day by bringing a sense of urgency. They will have an innate ability to explain technology in terms that agents how technologies will help support the real estate sales process.
The successful candidate will also have 2 to 3 years of experience in in a Windows PC and and/or Apple computer support environment and prior experience supporting MS Office applications.
This job requires someone that has experience working on a Help Desk for an MLS organization or real estate technology company.
They must have excellent verbal and written skills with a strong ability to trouble shoot issues over the phone and be able to calm down an agent that might be upset.
In addition, the Help Desk Support Manager must have strong leadership and coaching skills to be able to bring out the best in service and support from the support team they will be overseeing.
A college degree is preferred, but not required.
Carolina MLS is offering a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as a relocation package.
If you would like more information about the position or would like to submit a resume and cover letter, please email me at Marilyn@wavgroup.com or call me at 805- 748-9118.
Director - Flowood, MS
The Mississippi REALTORS® are searching for a Mississippi REALTOR® Institute Director. The role of the MRI Director is to plan and coordinate quality, relevant and effective education/professional development programs and services for the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute and the Mississippi REALTORS®. A job description with specific responsibilities is available.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player with superior written and oral communication skills and excellent customer service. Four-year college degree is preferred, experience with association work and/or previous real estate professional development experience is desirable. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to Beth Hansen, CEO, Mississippi REALTORS®, email@example.com, 601/932-5241.
DEADLINE for receipt of applications – Monday, November 20, 2017.
MLS Manager - Oklahoma City, OK
Oklahoma City Metropolitan Association of REALTORS®
Letter of Application/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Oklahoma City Metropolitan Association of REALTORS® is seeking an experienced MLS Manager to direct our 5600 member organization, MLSOK, Inc.
The MLS Manager must be fully knowledgeable of the relationship between vendors and MLSOK, Inc., all governing documents, legal issues relevant to the MLS system, and fully conversant with the real estate profession.
The MLS Manager is responsible for the operation of the Multiple Listing Service, and is expected to provide regular updates to the Association Executive. The MLS Manager will supervise the Helpdesk technicians, and be responsible for contract negotiations and mergers in conjunction with the Association Executive, MLSOK Board of Directors and MLSOK legal team.
*Some travel is required.
Association Executive - Evergreen, CO
Mountain Metro Association of REALTORS®
The association executive (AE), is responsible for all administration and management of the association, based on member needs, with a focus on community and real estate industry issues. The AE manages the organization with parameters set by the volunteers and based on volunteers’ determination of the future direction of the organization.
Governance of Association Structures and Organizational Operations
- Implements programs and events as directed by volunteers. Creates and manages the internal organization of the association.
- Works with volunteers on the development and implementation of the strategic vision as developed by the board.
- Manages the operations of the organization based on the parameters set by the Board of Directors. Prepares policies and procedures based on models from other organizations.
- Develops, and recommends to the board, specific objectives and time frames for implementation of the board’s strategic goals.
- Provides administrative support to association committees.
- Updates governing documents and policies on a routine basis, to match the association's mission and manage goals.
Physical and Financial Resources
- Maintains a dedicated office location with up-to-date office equipment that is analyzed or updated on a routine basis.
- Ensures reliable revenue sources to operate the association at optimum and future levels, with research and development funds in place for new initiatives.
- Develops a comprehensive budget with volunteer input and approval.
- Ensures that sufficient financial reserves are maintained.
- Has a comprehensive knowledge of office management skills and is able to delegate or outsource as necessary. Has a clear understanding of legal and regulatory issues and is able to impact the development of these policies. Can develop and implement political fundraising efforts.
- Ensures that professional development opportunities focusing on supervisory skills are funded by the association.
- Is responsible for all administration and management of the association, based on member needs; can act as an association spokesperson.
- Maintains targeted internal and external communications systems and delivery vehicles focused on current industry information.
- Manages new-member recruitment and retention programs with volunteer participation, including one orientation model for all. Develops orientation materials and programs with supporting materials from other sources.
- Offers or provides access to required and optional education programs (may outsource when necessary).
- Is knowledgeable about various marketing services and provides access to related services and business tools developed by others.
- Works with volunteer committees and staff to identify and analyze trends from which member service decisions are made and industry issue initiatives are implemented.
- Plans and manages, with volunteers, networking and social opportunities to enhance members' career success and future needs.
- Internal and External Relations
- Helps identify and recruit volunteer leaders; works with volunteer leaders to forge strong partnerships.
- Collaborates with local, state and national associations; participates in state and national meetings.
- Works with a CPA firm and an attorney to support association operations and alert leadership to new and emerging issues.
- Participates with volunteer leaders in effective and synergistic relationships with local government leaders and legislators; service providers, vendors, consultants and contractors; influential and market-share members/industry leaders and allied real estate groups; media and community groups.
- Ensures that the association, the volunteer leadership and the AE are valued resources to leading brokers.
- Impacts legal and regulatory issues.
- Develops and implements special political-action fundraising efforts and grassroots mobilization efforts.
- Implements political awareness and fundraising plans developed in collaboration with volunteer leadership and staff.
- Provides effective government advocacy to further the association's mission, either directly or as an active participant with other levels of the Realtor® family.
All candidates should apply to this email: email@example.com.
Executive Officer - Brownsville, TX
Brownsville/SPI Board of REALTORS®
The Brownsville/SPI Board of REALTORS® is seeking an Executive Officer who will serve as an ambassador for association mission, goals, and values. Located in Brownsville, Texas, the association is seeking an individual who has advanced leadership and organizational skills to manage its organization of 294 members. With a growing membership, this organization is seeking a dynamic leader with demonstrated skills in management, strategic thinking, communication and relationship building. The ideal candidate will be comfortable using technology, possess financial acumen, and be experienced in public relations. This highly visible executive will work with an energized group of volunteers and staff. The successful candidate must demonstrate leadership and management abilities, strong problem solving skills, community involvement and knowledge of governmental issues affecting the real estate industry.
The Executive Officer is responsible for effective administration and management of the Brownsville/SPI Board of REALTORS®. The Executive Officer recommends and participates in formulating the BBOR mission, goals, objectives and related policies. Through management and leadership, the chief executive will be responsible for achieving cost-efficient and effective, performance; forward- focused programming and constructive growth of the association. The selected candidate shall have the particular duty to perform normal duties of a corporate secretary and to carry on all necessary correspondence with the National Association of REALTORS® and Texas Association of REALTORS®. Proficiency in QuickBooks is preferred. Travel to local, state and national meetings is required.
Please submit resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, December 31, 2017.
Government Affairs Coordinator - Englewood, CO
Colorado Association of REALTORS®
The Government Affairs Coordinator is primarily responsible for RPAC fundraising management, coordinating logistics of all division sponsored events, division committee assistance, and developing communication pieces.
Strong communication skills, comfort and proficiency with technology, and the ability to multi-task are all important aspects of this position.
High level organizational skills and bachelor’s degree required. Experience in politics, government affairs, or with a REALTOR® organization highly desired.
Competitive salary and strong benefits package. Send resume and cover letter to Elizabeth Peetz, Vice President of Government Affairs, at: email@example.com.
Chief Executive Officer - Battle Creek, MI
Battle Creek Area Association of REALTORS®
Battle Creek Area Association of REALTORS® is seeking experienced Chief Executive Officer to implement the Association's goals and objectives and advocate for Realtors in our community. This highly visible CEO will work with Association staff to maintain a strong working relationship with Realtor members, various volunteer committees, the public and other local boards and associations and the state association. The successful candidate must have previous management experience as well as a minimum 4-year degree. Personal characteristics such as vision, excellent judgement, high integrity, principled decision making and a commitment to teamwork are necessary. Must have a workable understanding of basic accounting, excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate a positive opinion of the real estate profession. Compensation will be commensurate with experience with an excellent benefit package. Full position description available upon request. If interested, please send confidential resume and salary requirement to the Battle Creek Area Association of REALTORS® firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop off or mail to 7100 Tower Road, Battle Creek, MI 49014 by 5:00 pm on October 27, 2017.
Association Executive - Chiefland, FL
Dixie Gilchrist Levy (DGL) Board of REALTORS®
The Dixie Gilchrist Levy (DGL) Board of REALTORS® / MLS is seeking an experienced Association Executive (AE). Overall qualifications: Fast learner, research and development skills, ability to work independently, personal initiative, proficient with Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and general computer / program skills, excellent communication skills, strong management and interpersonal skills. E or real estate experience a plus.
Summary: The AE reports to the Board of Directors and assumes the responsibilities related to the effective running and growth of the Board and MLS’s 130+ members. Please submit cover letter and resume by Friday, November 10th to Dr. Eugene Gibbins at AE@DGLMLS.com.
CEO - Augusta, GA
Greater Augusta Association of REALTORS®
The Greater Augusta Association of REALTORS® is seeking an Association Executive or Chief Executive Officer to manage its organization and its MLS. Located in Augusta, GA, GAAR is currently approximately 1,300 members strong with a wholly owned MLS servicing 1,400 subscribers in the Central Savannah River Area. GAAR serves a market roughly 45 miles around Augusta, GA and into areas of South Carolina. This Association is in search of a professional who can assist the Association in its efforts to promote professionalism, service its members, aide in management of its MLS, and assist in the conservative financial management practices of its member's funds.
General Duties and Responsibilities
I. Serve as primary representative of the association to external stakeholders such as other industry associations, customer groups, suppliers and the general public to create positive partnerships and outcomes for the association.
II. Lead in identifying, developing and executing strategic initiatives for the association that align the organization to serve present and future membership needs while providing a strong resource base to insure the association's continuing ability to operate.
III. Lead, with association President, the annual process of setting goals and objectives. In addition, the Executive Director shall have primary responsibility to design and implement appropriate metrics for the association's activities to allow the Board to evaluate progress toward achievement of the goals and objectives.
IV. Encourage and lead all association communication efforts, both internal and external, to ensure that the association and the industry are perceived in a positive manner by all stakeholders, and that association objectives are accomplished.
V. Serve as General Manager for all association activities and insure that activities are properly conducted, reported and accounted for to the Board of Directors
I. Oversee Board of Directors operation, organization, communication and administration.
II. Work with staff, Board of Directors and members to carry out the association's Strategic Plan and to align all association acitivities with the Plan.
III. All association staff will report either directly or ultimately to the Executive Director and the Executive Director will conduct the annual performance and compensation review of all staff positions. The Executive Director will conduct the annual performance and compensation review of all staff positions. The Executive Director will communicate recommendations to the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors, including salary recommendations. As necessary, the Executive Director will conduct employement interview and be primarily responsible for the hiring of new staff (in consultation with the Executive Committee of the association)
IV. Prepare an annual operating and promotional budget for the association, for review and approval by the Board of Directors
V. Serve as Publisher for Greater Augusta Board of REALTORS® newsletter
Travel to and from local, state and national meetings is required. Please submit cover letter, references, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Deadline is November 5th, 2017. Compensation and benefits are competitive. Salary commensurate with experience. EOE
Association Executive - Greenville, NC
Greenville-Pitt Association of REALTORS®
The Greenville-Pitt Association of REALTORS® is seeking an Association Executive (AE). This highly visible professional will work with an energized membership of +/- 500 members and to enhance the public’s perception of the industry. The successful candidate must have proven leadership experience, strong management skills, and political acumen. S/he must be an energetic worker, strategic thinker, leader, organizer, administrator, manager, and communicator. Excellent judgment, high integrity, principled decision-making, and with a commitment to teamwork are needed. Some overnight travel is necessary.
Please send resume and salary requirement by Nov 1, 2017 to GPARinfo@gmail.com. GPAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Director of Professional Development - York, PA
REALTORS® Association of York & Adams Counties
The REALTORS® Association of York & Adams Counties (RAYAC) is looking for a Director of Professional Development, who will be responsible for the successful day-to-day operations of the real estate school and administering the Professional Standards and mediation process. RAYAC currently serves approximately 1100 REALTORS® in south central Pennsylvania and is a 94-year-old association. The office location is York, PA. The Professional Development Director will play an integral role in the growth and execution of the RAYAC Strategic Plan. Full job description is available upon request.
- Candidate should have approximately 3 years of administrative, marketing, communications or education experience.
- The position requires a professional commitment to the importance of member relations.
- Ability to provide high quality customer service and follow-up
- Strong communication skills both oral and written are required.
- Cooperative “can-do” attitude with members, non-members and fellow staff.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Hours and Benefits
The Director of Professional Development is an exempt full-time position at 40 hours per week. Competitive medical benefits and vacation package is included with position.
Interested candidates please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 717-854-0720 by Monday, October 16, 2017.
Assistant Government Affairs Director - St. Louis, MO
St. Louis REALTORS®
Helps Government Affairs director with association committees, agendas, minutes, and RPAC fundraising. Interacts with members, fellow staff, and elected officials. Public speaking, a high level of comfort and competence with technology, and the ability to multi-task are all important aspects of this job.
Strong organizational skills and college degree required. REALTOR® association experience and knowledge of REALTOR® Party programs and RPAC fundraising are pluses.
St. Louis is a dynamic, challenging advocacy environment with approximately 90 municipalities and a separate county government.
Competitive salary and strong benefits package, plus relocation assistance for the right candidate. Send resume and cover letter to Charles Hinderliter, Director of Government Affairs, at: email@example.com.
Staff Counsel - Glen Allen, VA
Virginia REALTORS® seeks an association attorney to fill a full-time, entry-level Staff Counsel position. Position responsible for supporting association risk management programs including Legal Hotline, online legal resources, standard forms, legal communications, and training programs.
Requires: excellent analytical and public speaking skills; demonstrated research and writing skills; working knowledge of real estate, nonprofit, trade association, or regulatory law preferred. Instructor experience a plus. Membership in good standing in a state bar required.
Salary dependent on experience. A cover letter, resume and list of references accepted until 11:59 p.m. (EST) on October 1, 2017. Please send to Janet Hakki at JHakki@virginiarealtors.org.
Event and Sponsorship Specialist - Downers Grove, IL
Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS®
- Specialist Job Duties/Qualifications:
- Work closely with each department to coordinate all company events. Includes understanding event requirements, booking locations, working within a budget, researching locations, coordinating rooms, food, etc.
- Prepare event budgets
- Conduct research, make site visits for events
- Coordinate appointments and scheduling of events on the internal calendar
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines with staff to ensure deadlines are met
- Organize and plan all event marketing and registration collateral
- Secure and coordinate sponsorships for education class and all events
- Coordinate event logistics, including onsite registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials and post-event evaluations
Skills and Work Experience: 3+ years of Experience in event planning preferred; fantastic customer service and high expectations for quality and cooperative “can-do” attitude with members, non-member customers and fellow staff
Send your cover letter and resume to: Kim McCoy - VP, Member Services, Operations and RPAC Fundraising
Association Executive - Columbia, SC
Central Carolina REALTORS® Association
The Association Executive (AE) is responsible for administration of the REALTOR® association. The association is member-focused, and the AE should know the basic activities of its REALTOR® members and where to find information important to members’ daily business. The AE will work closely with volunteers and elected leadership on the management of the organization, and the Board of Directors will have broad decision-making authority. The AE is the leader and spokesperson for the association. He/ she is visionary, identifies and articulates trends and their impact on business and industry, and recommends actions.
• Accredited 4-year college degree.
• Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and personal values consistent with the Association’s mission.
• Minimum five-years experience at a comparable organization with direct supervision of staff.
• REALTORS® Association Experience preferred.
Along with a highly competitive pay structure, the Central Carolina REALTORS® Association provides exceptional benefits which includes health, dental, and group life insurance, vacation, sick days, and holidays. A competitive retirement savings program is also available to employees.
For a full job description, please visit this link: http://bit.ly/CentralCarolinaRA
CEO - St. Joseph, Missouri
St. Joseph Regional Association of REALTORS®
ST. JOSEPH REGIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® - St. Joseph, MO
The St. Joseph Regional Association of REALTORS® (SJRAR) celebrated its 100th Anniversary in 2016 and enjoys a long standing presence in the community which it serves. The Association is seeking someone to fill the Association Executive position which is being vacated upon the retirement of the existing AE at year end 2017. This is a 275 REALTOR® member association, with 100 Affiliate member firms which operates on a $500,000 annual budget. The Association owns and operates an MLS in-house.
There are two full time staff positions, in addition to the AE position. Governing bodies of the Association include an MLS Committee, Executive Committee and Board of Directors. There are numerous activities and services provided by the 15 active committees of the Association. The Association is seeking an individual who has advanced leadership and organizational skills, knowledge of budgeting and Quick Books , solid understanding of HR law and policies, expertise in public relations and is available to travel to various state and national meetings and functions annually. Candidates will be expected to have experience in management, preferably in a trade association. Salary range is $45,000 to $60,000, commensurate with experience and training. Some benefits are provided and others are available.
Contact: Linda Sturgis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications Manager - Austin, Texas
Austin Board of REALTORS
The Communications Manager is primarily responsible for planning and directing the marketing of ABoR’s membership benefits, products and services by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Establishes strategic communications plans to achieve organizations objectives for products, services and deliver key messages.
- Develops and executes comprehensive communication and marketing plans and programs.
- Develops and manages Communications operating budget.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Evaluates and recommends distribution channel development programs.
- Determines agencies and suppliers of record, and negotiates contract terms and conditions for major PR and communications services.
MLS Director - Citrus County, FL
REALTORS® Association of Citrus County, FL
The REALTORS® Association of Citrus County, FL is seeking a Multiple Listing Service Director to run their MLS Office serving over 900 members.
The ideal candidate will manage the MLS in accordance with NAR’s policies and procedures along with state/federal laws, rules and regulations of the RACC MLS Committee.
Strong knowledge and at least 3-5 year of MLS database management with tech product overlays and interfaces is a must. The MLS Director provides staff MLS support, product recommendations, solutions and tech recommendations to the CEO.
Some out of town travel is required.
This position includes but is not limited to:
- Staff the MLS Board of Managers
- Oversee MLS Rule Regulation Implementation based on BOD final approvals
- Responsible for implementation of approved Association/MLS 3rd Party Vendors and Vendor Maintenance through software provided
- Provide superior MLS support to member brokers, agents and appraisers
- Statistical and trends reporting for Association/MLS
- Handle requests for changes to the MLS System from members
- Oversee forms changes and mirror those changes in the MLS system
- Provide/create training for new members/subscribers on MLS systems, rules and procedures
- Manage IDX/RETS programming through software
- Audit MLS data against MLS rules and regulations with the help of software audit reported violations
- Serve as a trainer on the MLS system and all RACC technology benefits
- Train staff on MLS Systems and changes throughout the year
- Assist in Identifying and correcting data issues between AMS, MLS and Lockbox Key Systems (internal audit of Assoc. owned lockboxes
This position will heavily involve customer service and staff support. Applicant should demonstrate patience and an ability to help members and staff navigate issues within the MLS system. This position requires the ability to manage multiple programs, projects and deadlines simultaneously while providing superior customer service and communication. The RACC MLS provides a competitive benefits package. Interested applicants should submit their cover letter, resume' and salary requirements via email to email@example.com (link sends e-mail). Salary is commensurate with experience.
MLS Director - Birmingham, AL
Greater Alabama MLS
TITLE: MLS Director
REPORTS TO (Position): CEO, MLS VP
SUMMARY: Recognized nationally as one of the most Innovative MLS’s in America, the Greater Alabama MLS (GALMLS) is looking for its next great MLS Director. GALMLS is the largest MLS in Alabama serving several thousand REALTORS® and licensees throughout Central Alabama. The new MLS Director will play a direct role in the growth and execution of our Strategic Plan. The MLS Director is responsible for the successful day to day operations of the MLS including technical issues, system operations, member training and customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
SYSTEM OPERATION & TECHNOLOGY
- Ensure the successful implementation and operation of a system that meets the ongoing needs of its users
- Assist in analysis of technology vendors, software and proposed future projects and systems
- Responsible for prioritization of system enhancements
- Supervise and ensure successful installation of new office equipment, trouble shooting of complex malfunctions, installation of new software releases, etc. for GALMLS
- Supervise and/or liaison with GALMLS vendors
- Supervise and assist with database conversions, design of forms and printed products
- Responsible for providing on-call personnel during non-business hours
- Supervise customer support
- Present products and services to the appropriate committee and/or staff for review
- Work with vendors and providers of desired products throughout the negotiation and implementation process
FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
- In concert with CEO and MLS VP, assist in preparation of GALMLS budget
- Prepare cost estimates for new systems, and proposed changes to existing systems
- Responsible for the databases and technology interfaces between GALMLS
- Attend NAR, and other industry meetings as approved by CEO, in order to keep up to date on the latest technology services available, and to remain current on policies that affect GALMLS and users
- Attend state association (AAR) meetings, as necessary, to help shape the future of MLS in the region and states
- Remain knowledgeable about industry trends and how they impact the real estate business, the brokers, and agents
- Have a working knowledge of the association side of the business
- Participate in GALMLS Executive Committee and Board meetings with advice/answers
- Serve as liaison for various committees of both GALMLS
- Implement new programs and procedures as directed by the CEO or MLS VP
- Other duties as directed by CEO
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, MIS or 3-5 years MLS experience. Technology or business fields would be beneficial.
- Experience in technical use of computer based services. An area related to real estate would be a plus.
- Must be familiar with common real estate concepts, practices and procedures.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to communicate technical issues to those who may not be as proficient in technology.
- General knowledge of Realtor Association practices, labor laws and best practices.
- RCE/CAE desired, but not mandatory.
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Travel Insurance
- Vacation and Sick Leave
Equal Opportunity Employer. Relocation expenses may be considered.
Please, no calls.
Send Resumes to Cliff Long, GALMLS CEO at: