REALTOR® association job openings are posted free of charge for four weeks. There is a fee of $150 for positions posted or recruited through a third party. These postings will also expire after four weeks. Please allow 48 hours from your request for the posting to be active. Please keep your job descriptions to 100 words or less. To place a job posting, call Kelsi Dunn at 312-329-8518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Accounting - Grand Haven, MI
Great opportunity in great part of the country offering excellent compensation and benefits. Successful individual will have an accounting background, be very member friendly and will work cooperatively with Member Records staff and the CEO. We currently use MMSI software programs. Responsible for 2 corporations, the Association and its wholly owned subsidiary MLS along with our 501(c)3 charitable organization.
West Michigan Lakeshore Association is an award winning organization with numerous programs that are totally unique and exciting. This is a rare opportunity to replace a 17 year employee that is retiring. Sound interesting? Please submit resume to Dale P. Zahn, RCE, CEO at West Michigan Lakeshore Association, 12916 168th, Grand Haven, MI 49417. E-mail is email@example.com.
Prefer no phone calls but if you're exceptional and excited to pursue this, call 616-846-6240 and have a preliminary conversation with Dale Zahn and the retiring Director of Accounting!
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Bozeman, MT
The Gallatin Association of REALTORS® (GAR) is in search of a Chief Executive Officer.
Located in Bozeman, MT, the gateway to Yellowstone National Park, GAR is a prosperous 1200 member organization in a fast growing community.
Candidates should have REALTOR® Association management experience. Strength in managing employees, finances, communication, outreach and policy are a must as is excellent people skills. MLS and political advocacy experience are solid bonuses. Candidates should be forward thinking, energetic, community focused and exhibit a high level of integrity.
Very competitive executive level compensation packages, depending on experience, will be determined.
For queries or to submit a resume, please email Andrew Hurlburt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our thriving organization in one of the most beautiful places on earth.
Director of Government Affairs – Orlando Regional REALTOR® Association, Orlando, FL
This position is full-time. The Director of Government Affairs plans, organizes, and directs governmental affairs programs and activities for the association.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Organize and direct governmental affairs program and activities in accordance with the association's strategic plan, statement of policy and approved budget.
- Serve as professional staff liaison to all governmental committees, PAG's, task forces, forums and working groups.
- Plan and develop appropriate information regarding governmental affairs issues, activities, and positions for placement on the association’s website.
- Maintain continuous contact with local, state and federal government officials and staff, and with other business and community-based organizations, Florida and National Associations of REALTORS®.
- As directed by the Vice President of Public Affairs and Foundation Relations, serve as lobbyist and ensure effective representation of the Association's public policy positions at the local level.
- In coordination with VPGAFR, develop issue summaries and policy position recommendations based on legal, political, economic and regulatory research.
- Direct the association's candidate screenings for local, state and federal candidates seeking elective office. Work with allied organizations to coordinate screenings as feasible.
- Manage the activities, including all reporting and compliance requirements of the association’s political committee. Organize and implement the annual fundraising campaign for the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC).
- Responsible for the management of the contribution records and reports database for both RPAC contributions and the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Foundation.
- Monitor and report vacancies in government and provide recommendations regarding appointments.
- Develop materials for association membership regarding governmental affairs opportunities, activities, issues, and policies. Write and manage content for association communications including electronic communications, mass emails, web content, e-newsletters, print brochures, invitations, and letters.
- Work with association vendor and IT department to develop a platform for ORRA members’ voter information to be incorporated within the association’s internal database. Identify REALTOR® registered voters for political and legislative targeting.
- Responsible for recruiting and supervising volunteers for department activities as well as the association’s advocacy program
- Maintain the association’s Key Contact Programs and assist with monitoring of issues within the association’s jurisdictions. Take the lead in developing communication strategies, timelines, and materials to effectively communicate with these Key Contacts and our local elected officials.
- Coordinate direct media and public affairs activities related to governmental affairs.
- Collaborate with the communications department to enhance the Governmental Affairs and foundation’s presence on the association website.
- Collaborate with other staff to help foster support for departmental and foundation programs and activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Government Affairs and Foundation Relations. Must be able to cheerfully perform occasional “custodial or housekeeping” tasks when required to ensure a quality experience for event attendees/members, regardless of whether the actual task falls strictly within one’s job description.
- College Degree in social sciences or 3 years’ equivalent management, business or governmental relations experience preferred.
- Possess strong verbal, communication, social media, public speaking and leadership skills.
- Windows /word processing/spreadsheet experience a necessity.
- Be able to properly guide and assist volunteer committees and staff and be able to deal effectively and diplomatically with volunteers.
- Possess mature judgment, ability to deal with sensitive and confidential matters, and a high degree of personal organization and self-initiative.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Other Skills Preferred:
- Strong communication and writing skills are a must.
- Some graphic/marketing experience preferred.
- Have strong research and analytical skills. An understanding of how to research, interpret, and use legislative and municipal statutes and regulatory data is also preferred.
- Good judgment and ability to make sound decisions when needed, Possesses the ability to work with minimal supervision, with extensive latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment
- Creative and able to anticipate next steps.
- Able to multitask and alternate between completely different subject matters.
- Excellent computer, organization and retrieval skills.
- Some financial knowledge and budgetary skills would be necessary.
- Ability to work independently.
- Department Interns
Please send resumes to MelindaS@orlandorealtors.org.
Government Affairs Director - Tacoma, WA
The Tacoma-Pierce County Association of REALTORS® (TPCAR) is currently looking for a full-time Government Affairs Director. TPCAR is a 2200-member association located 25 miles south of Seattle. This person will report directly to the Executive Officer.
The GAD is responsible for managing and administering local governmental affairs activities for the association, in support of the real estate industry. This position includes coordination with both the National Association of REALTORS® and the state association.
- Committee Liaison: Staff liaison to the Governmental Affairs Committee. Works with the chair to set agendas, invite guest speakers, and educate the committee. Work with committee to identify issue priorities, action strategies, and develop minutes. Updates the committee on federal and state collaborative efforts.
- Lead Advocate: Based on issue priorities, leads advocacy efforts on behalf of the association on a local level. Work directly with lawmakers and regulators to monitor issues and educate them on association positions.
- National/State Connection: Collaborates with NAR on both federal candidates and issues. Collaborates with the state association on both state candidates and issues.
- REALTOR® Party Efforts: Supports Calls for Action, writes grants to utilize Realtor Party initiatives. Encourages participation in the Broker Involvement program and uses the Land Use Initiative to review local ordinances.
- REALTOR® Political Action Committee (RPAC): Staff liaison to the RPAC Committee. Develops a plan for reaching RPAC investment goals. Executes plan and ensures compliance with state and federal law. Works with the RPAC Committee to identify candidates for support and funding.
- Coalitions: Builds local relationships to assist in furthering issue priorities.
- Education: Write articles for the newsletter, blog, and uses other communication vehicles to educate the association membership about advocacy efforts and supported candidates.
- Branding: Coordinates with Executive Officer to secure earned media for advocacy related issues. Build positive relationships with local media contacts.
- Administration: Assists Executive Officer with budget for governmental affairs, and related activities. Maintain department files and serves as key contact for association staff relating to government affairs activities.
- Core Standards: Assists Executive Officer to ensure related NAR Core Standards are achieved annually.
Interested candidates should submit their resume along with a cover letter stating their salary requirements on or before October 4, 2019. Those interested should submit their resume to email@example.com.
Information Specialist - Chicago Association of REALTORS®, Chicago, IL
The Information Specialist provides customer service/public relations and acts as information agent to members, students, staff and the general public. Engages in a variety of duties and responsibilities that address the needs of members of the Association.
Via telephone interaction, provides outstanding customer/member service:
- Answer incoming queue calls in a timely manner and with professionalism and direct unanswerable questions to the appropriate entity.
- Direct calls to the appropriate staff/office.
- Communicate and deliver information about billing, professional development, or other association related information, products or services.
- Identify, clarify, and resolve member problems, issues and concerns.
- Perform database maintenance, inquiries and verifications.
- Perform courtesy calls when necessary and/or requested.
- Effective and accurate completion of data entry projects as requested.
Assist with reception duties:
- Front office coverage, as necessary.
- Perform receipt and payment processing for checks, credit cards and cash.
- Assist with batch maintenance and processing.
- Creation of bank deposit for the batch and the closing of created batches.
- Perform Sentrilock set-up, maintenance and transfers.
A high school diploma or GED equivalent required. Minimum two years professional experience in a call center environment as a customer service representative, retail customer service or general customer service environment required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as industry briefings, contracts, letters of agreement and procedures manuals. Ability to write in-depth reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of members or employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages, and analyze them.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with complex problems involving several variables. Ability to think creatively and speak thoughtfully under pressure.
Must possess the ability to type 30 wpm without errors. Functional knowledge of word processing software such as Microsoft Word, spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel, calendaring software such as Microsoft Outlook, and database software such as Access required. Functional knowledge of Rapattoni preferred.
Please apply here: https://narrealtors.applicantstack.com/x/apply/a2ntcl596hzk
ValleyMLS Participant Care Specialist - Huntsville, AL
Reports To: The Sr Director ValleyMLS Operations
The ValleyMLS.Com Participant Care Specialist serves as one of the primary point of contacts for members who need assistance with the Paragon MLS system. This specialist is responsible for answering questions regarding listings, maintaining appropriate records of listings, entering listing changes as necessary, and enforcing ValleyMLS.com Rules and Regulations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Problem Solving
- Ability to gather information quickly, thoroughly and efficiently to assist customer support needs.
- Partners with co-workers to research problem and find solutions.
- Instructs customers on use of ValleyMLS software and applications.
- Must be able to perform office or technical support tasks requiring a full understanding of the rules, policies and procedures of ValleyMLS.com.
- Must be able to creatively research and identify problems while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledgeably answers customer questions about products, programs, and services.
- Statistical Reports: Prepare, maintain, and internally disseminate stats.
- Working knowledge of Rapattoni Membership software.
- Add and maintain new office assistants.
- Customer Support
- Ability to deal well under pressure.
- Ability to carry out detailed written or oral instructions needed.
- Timely responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence.
- Other duties reasonably assigned and associated with the role to support the overall needs of ValleyMLS.com.
- Data Distribution Management
- Add and maintain RETS feeds for new and existing third-party vendors
- Maintain accurate records of all RETS clients and billing charges for accounting and billing purposes
- Compliance Management
- Monitor and process daily listing violations through the Listing Data Checker software program
Key Skills, Education and Experience:
- Experience in working in a Real Estate office environment preferred
- Prior MLS experience is highly desirable
- Experience in Customer support and service support
- Member-centric, customer-service focused
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Products
- Planning and organizing
- Problem Solving
- Team player
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Strong customer service skills required
- Strong telephone etiquette and call documentation skills are required
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to Senior Director of MLS Operations Rhonda Ricketts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications and Marketing Manager - Columbia, MD
Growing REALTOR® Association is looking to hire a full-time Communications and Marketing Manager who will use design skills and technology to produce written, graphic, and audio content to further the Association’s communications effort. The manager will manage the day-to-day responsibilities of the association’s digital platforms and strategies including the email marketing program, social media, website management, video, audio and more, as well as develop, implement, track and optimize campaigns across all platforms. The manager will work on association projects and contribute in the launching and implementation of greater initiatives. The ideal candidate is the ultimate professional, dependable, a team player, and have excellent organizational with the ability to manage multiple tasks and follow through with limited supervision.
- Associates and/or bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing or a related field REQUIRED
- REALTOR® association or other trade association experience PREFERRED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and Association Leadership; Effective presentation skills REQUIRED
- A solid portfolio of design work and writing samples is REQUIRED
- Ability and experience crafting press releases, message documents/talking points, social media posts, Op-Eds and web content REQUIRED
- Available and flexible to attend some evening and weekend events as needed with advance notice REQUIRED
- Ability to maintain quality standards and meet deadlines under a heavy workload REQUIRED
Primary Communications and Marketing support includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Composes, edits, and oversees production and distribution of association fliers, brochures, newsletters, magazines, member benefits materials, including providing content, story ideas, photographs and other visual material
- Works in conjunction with CEO and Board of Directors (as needed) to maintain brand management and brand continuity for outward and public facing media
- Track, report, and analyze email. Social media and website analytics, initiatives and campaigns. Devise and execute website improvement experiments. Report results and conclusions to CEO and implement appropriate changes based on conclusions.
- Identifies and integrates social media and emerging technologies into existing communication channels to disseminate information to the association members and the public while promoting a positive image of REALTORS® and the association.
- Serves as the staff Liaison to the Communications Committee and other committees and task force as needed
- Competitive Market Compensation
- Health Benefits
- Paid Holidays and accrued Vacation time
- Opportunities for bonuses and promotion based on performance
- Office in excellent Columbia, MD, location
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work that will be performed by employee and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Please submit your resume with at least (2) professional references listed as well as a professional cover letter that demonstrates your suitability for this position (required for consideration) to email@example.com. Please no phone calls. Relocation expenses are not available for this position.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Columbus, OH
The Board of Directors of Columbus REALTORS®, represented by a diverse group of industry professionals, seek to identify a forward-thinking, inspiring, and collaborative individual who will provide strategic leadership of our over 8,500 member association. The CEO will inspire innovative thinking, promote professionalism and service to its members, and oversee the management of the Association, its MLS, and Foundation. This leader will advance a compelling vision, co-created with the Board, to elevate the value Columbus REALTORS® brings to its members, the real estate consumer and the community at-large.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to Mark Ryan at ColumbusRealtorsCEO@beecherhillsearch.com.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Tavares, FL
The REALTORS® Association of Lake and Sumter Counties (RALSC) has an open position for a full-time Chief Executive Officer. RALSC is a large association comprised of approximately 2400 REALTOR® members, secondary members and affiliate members. Located in a high growth area of Central Florida, RALSC is growing on average by 45 members per month. This position offers the ideal candidate an opportunity to hone their leadership skills and grow with the association.
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Association, Board of Directors and various committees
- Representing RALSC with local, state, national organizations and the public
- Supervision of advocacy and research efforts
- Overseeing the development of continuing education and professionalism programs
- Upholding exceptional customer service expectations to members
- Administering RALCS’s budget, staff, policies, and facilities.
- Perform the role of Corporate Secretary
The requisite skills expected to excel in this position include, but are not limited to:
- Program management
- Not for Profit business administration
- Policy development
- Public Relations
- $1 million + budget creation, management and supervision experience
- Management experience of more than 7 employees
- 5+ years of REALTOR Association executive level management experience
The ideal candidate possesses strong entrepreneurial skills, complex people skills, and the ability to bring new positive energy to the position and organization. Salary commensurate of experience.
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Communications & Marketing - Park City, UT
The Director of Communications & Marketing supports PCBR’s goals, values and philosophy by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, quality service, commitment and accountability. As a member of the PCBR team, performance includes demonstration of the following accountabilities: communication, teamwork, job knowledge and leadership.
The Director of Communications & Marketing performs high level administrative duties that support the organization and its members.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create content for various mediums that includes, but is not limited to, the PCBR Monthly Newsletter, membership promotion materials and all other PCBR printed or electronic materials.
- Oversee regular communications with members and media for timing, accuracy and quality assuring consistency of information and branding.
- Create and manage website and social media content. Provide a strong presence, keeping information accurate, current, properly branded and consistent with messaging approved by board and CEO.
- Compile and distribute monthly home sales data to media and members. This includes amalgamation of data, news release development, updating website content, creating data graphics and contacting media.
- Develop and maintain relationships with area media and promote association activities to them for publication.
- Write and orchestrate scripts for major membership events including assistance with speech writing for board president.
- Coordinate with website designer on updates and best use of website.
- Responsible for Facebook Live and other video content the association provides.
- Prepare communications documents, including news releases, talking points, research, columns, position papers and other information distributed to members, media and other sources.
- Connect with national and state resources for learning and development.
- Create promotional materials and provide marketing and editorial support to the education department and professional development committee to assure communication about educational opportunities are consistent.
- Provide editing to Government Affairs Coordinator for Legislative Update newsletter assuring consistency of information and branding.
- Work with other staff members to support PCBR members with all of their concerns.
- Able to react to change productively and handle all other duties/essential tasks as assigned.
Highly collaborative style; experience developing and implementing communications strategies internally with members and externally with media. Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills. A strong track record as an implementer who thrives on managing a variety of key initiatives concurrently. Social media fluency. Experience with branding and communications campaigns. Relationship builder with the flexibility and finesse to "manage by influence". Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including staff, board members, volunteers, program participants and other supporters. Self-starter, able to work independently and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications and Marketing and/or 3 to 5 years’ experience in communication services for an association or organization.
Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of individuals; problem-solving skills; good judgment; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; computer literate with working knowledge of Word and Excel; highly developed organizational, planning and oral and written communication skills; ability to work effectively with others.
Position is in an office setting.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Technical Support Specialist - Lansing, MI
The Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS® prides itself in being a leading resource to its members for accurate real estate information in the Greater Lansing Market. We also provide information to the public--whether they are looking for a house, condo, land, commercial, or another form of Real Estate—our Association of licensed Michigan REALTORS®, Lenders, Inspectors and Appraisers will provide all the resources needed to invest in Mid Michigan Real Estate. We provide our members with tools to support the success of their business, including the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) for the Greater Lansing Area on our website.
We are currently in need of a Technical Support Specialist who will assist members and staff with technology products we offer to our membership.
- Assist with technology/product implementation and integration for members and staff
- Provide training and technical assistance to membership and staff on current and new products
- Review and suggest technology upgrades/updates to current products
- Keeps current on new technology that would assist members in being more successful in what they do
- Updating and implementing new technology to Association website
- Manage Office 360
- Manage MLS Database and Third-Party Vendors
Education, Skills and Abilities:
- Requires post high school education in computer technology and at least 2 years related experience
- Requires knowledge and experience in installing computer hardware and software applications
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills
- Requires strong customer service skills
- Requires ability to train all levels within an organization and support their needs in a professional and respectful manner
If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity we want to hear from you. Please forward your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS
Director of Member Services and Marketing – Bellevue, WA
Seattle King County REALTORS®, the largest local association in Washington State, seeks a Director of Member Services and Marketing to serve our 7000 members.
This is a great career opportunity for the right qualified individual, who will work closely with the CEO in carrying out the organization’s strategic objectives.
The association is in the suburban city of Bellevue, which is a center for technology companies driving rapid employment growth in the area.
The Director of Member Services and Marketing will be responsible for engaging members in the numerous activities and services of the association and promoting membership value.
Candidates should have five years of association management or comparable experience; superior writing and presentation skills; event management and fundraising expertise; and an exceptional customer service ethic. Technical skills to include CRM systems, social media, WordPress, and Microsoft Office, (Adobe Suite a plus).
This full-time position offers a competitive salary and benefit package. Resumes and cover letter to CEO Russell Hokanson email@example.com
Chief Executive Officer - Missoula, MT
The Missoula Organization of REALTORS® seeks a full-time Chief Executive Officer to develop programs and projects, promote professionalism and cooperation, provide member services, and administer MOR’s staff, budget, policies, and facilities. Requires five (5) years’ organizational management experience or equivalent. Salary $60,000 - $70,000/year DOQ plus a generous benefit package.
Submit a resume, cover letter, and references to PO Box 1251, Helena, MT 59624 or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 30, 2019.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Delta, CO
The Delta County Board of REALTORS®, located on the western slope in Delta, Colorado, is searching for a Chief Executive Officer to manage our 118 member association.
Preferred skills include meeting management, Quickbooks proficiency, budget planning, knowledge of the real estate industry, excellent time management, website maintenance, newsletter writing, great communication skills, and a desire to provide excellent customer service to our members. This position does require some overnight travel.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or mail to Delta County Board of REALTORS®, PO Box 26, Delta, CO 81416
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Peoria, IL
The Peoria Area Association of REALTORS® (PAAR) is seeking a Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Headquartered in Peoria, Illinois, the Association and the MLS have a $1.8M budget, 10 employees, and serve about 800 members.
Prime candidates should have at least 3 years of REALTOR® Association executive level management experience. Experience with an organization of 5+ employees and $1M+ budget desired. MLS experience a plus.
The candidate must have business and financial management ability, excellent people skills, an appreciation of political advocacy, strategic and tactical thinking, solid communications talent – speaking and writing, effectively managed and energized staff, active community involvement, an understanding of real estate business, and effectively represented the Association. Proven personal characteristics such as vision and integrity are necessary.
Competitive compensation with attractive executive benefits will be negotiated for exceptional candidates. If interested, please respond, in confidence, with a resume to Jerry Matthews at Peoria@JerryMatthews.com or phone 407-876-1495 or text 407-963-7720.
Keep your résumé on file with the Strategic Association Management program.
Strategic Association Management will review résumés posted here for any of our current job openings. Posting your résumé here does not guarantee a phone screen or interview, and interested candidates should still apply directly to the job.