REALTOR® associations' job openings can be posted free of charge for four consecutive weeks. Job openings are updated twice weekly (every Monday and Wednesday). Please keep your job descriptions to 100 words or less. To place a job posting, call Kelsi Dunn at 312-329-8518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communication Specialist - Chicago, IL
Chicago Association of REALTORS®
Summary: Under the direction of the Communications Manager, the Communications Specialist will work on department projects which will assist in the launching and implementation of greater initiatives, including specific communications related to association strategies, goals, and accomplishments.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities: These essential duties and responsibilities are not intended to be and should not be construed, as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with this position. While it is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties or to assign other duties as necessary.
- PUBLIC RELATIONS: Responsible for the creation, editing & distribution of press releases, newsletters, website content, presentations, speeches and relevant written Association materials.
- Work with VP, Communications & Communications Manager in increasing media & public understanding of organization as a brand & leadership as thought leaders via effective media pitches & placements.
- Track & report on media coverage.
- Write & edit marketing communications collateral; provide support in the planning and execution of marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns, and general member notifications including, but not limited to internal and external publications, e-blasts, direct mail, branding, internal and external communications, special projects, social media etc.
- Assist in preparation of talking points for CEO & leadership, including speeches, scripts and other writing, including for video.
- Maintain compiling of relevant statistics, ensure organization and forwarding of data as required.
- Assist department with various communications vehicles, including writing & editing for CR Magazine (print & online) and social media.
- Work with department to develop relevant PR calendar and follow the communications editorial calendar.
- Research projects, as assigned, on various marketing communication initiatives throughout the association, presenting multiple options for consideration, as requested
- Provide assistance in the staffing of signature events and follow up as required.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
CEO - Columbus, OH
OHIO REALTORS® (OR)
Search for: CEO
Location: Columbus, OH
Education: The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree. An advanced degree, CAE, RCE or Institute designations are helpful, but directly related work experience is most desirable.
Experience & Qualification: Prime candidates should have a minimum of 15+ years of professional experience with at least 7+ in senior management with an association, corporation, academic institution or government. (If not from real estate, then should be able to quickly learn and care for the industry). In addition, he/she should be/have:
** Core Competencies:
- Established, confident, well-respected leader; strategic thinker.
- Diplomatic; able to work well with all constituencies (local associations, community, NAR, etc.).
- Proven business operations and financial management skills.
- Proven communication skills; articulate, enthusiastic and a proven “listener.”
- A visionary with marketing and entrepreneurial orientation; a creative thinker.
- Experience dealing with legislative and regulatory issues.
- Politically astute.
- Not-for-profit association management and/or corporate leadership experience. If only corporate experience, then should demonstrate experience in a volunteer organization.
- Ability to adapt to changing volunteer leadership.
- Technologically savvy.
- An understanding of the real estate industry and current issues and trends is helpful but not essential.
- If not from industry, then should have familiarity with Ohio.
To apply please email your resume to Zara Sulayman at email@example.com.
(no phone calls please)
Institute Director - Jackson, MS
Mississippi REALTORS® Institute Director. The role of the MRI Director is to plan and coordinate quality, relevant and effective education/professional development programs and services for the Mississippi REALTORS® Institute and the Mississippi REALTORS®. A job description with specific responsibilities is available.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player with ability to multi-task and superior written and oral communication skills. Management experience and excellent customer service skills are required. Four-year college degree is preferred, experience with association work and/or previous professional development experience is desirable, as is experience in the real estate industry. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Please send cover letter including salary requirements and resume by July 27, 2018 to Beth Hansen, CEO, Mississippi REALTORS®, firstname.lastname@example.org, 601-932-5241.
Executive Director - Baxter, MN
The Greater Lakes Association of REALTORS® serves 600 REALTOR® and Affiliated members throughout Aitkin, Cass, Crow Wing, Hubbard, Mille Lacs, Morrison and Todd Counties from a modern office and education center in Baxter, MN.
The Executive Director works directly with a professional group of REALTORS® and other real estate industry professionals and is responsible for the management and administration of the Association, as well as the Greater Lakes Association of REALTORS® Foundation. The Executive Director shall recommend and participate in the formulation of the Association’s mission, goals, objectives and related policies. Within that framework, the Executive Director manages the staff, works with teams of volunteers and facilitates the activities of the Association. Limited overnight travel to regional, state and national meetings will be required throughout the year.
The current Executive Director is retiring after 33 years of service and the Association is seeking a candidate with excellent people skills, networking abilities, superior organization skills and a warm and engaging personality who can effectively communicate with members as well as industry and community partners. Strong oral and written communication skills, financial and budget management skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and general business operation skills are required. A background in real estate would be helpful, but not required.
Education: A four year degree is preferred, however, relevant work experience and competencies will be the final determining factors.
Salary and Benefits: Negotiable based on competencies with medical insurance, paid vacation, retirement contribution, travel expense and cell phone reimbursement.
Go to Indeed.com to apply.
Association Executive Director - Clayton, NC
Platinum Business Solutions is actively recruiting for an Association Executive Director for The Johnston County Board of REALTORS® Association.
This position requires a positive high energy professional with prior experience working independently supporting executive level board of directors teams.
The ideal applicant must have strong communication skills, written and oral. Good organization skills , multi task and the ability to plan large functions and events.
Daily responsibilities include: answering the phone, email communication, creating meeting agenda, attending board meetings, taking notes, issuing reports, maintaining supplies, events planning and educational sessions, meetings and conferences set up , knowledge of social media platforms and sites, knowledge of Quickbooks and accounts payable and accounts receivable and basic financial statements. Prior Real Estate Market Experience a Plus!
Required office hours Monday-Friday 9:00am-3:00pm
Position Located in Clayton, NC
Vacation/Personal Time and Holiday Paid Time Off
To Apply Please send resume to Platinum Business Solutions Inc. Jodih@platinumbusinessnc.com
Senior VP of Government Affairs - Kansas City, KS
Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS®
Position Summary: Responsible for leading the local legislative and advocacy efforts of this 10,000 member association throughout the greater Kansas City Metro Region (23 counties in Kansas and Missouri), including policy development, member involvement and mobilization, PAC fundraising/management and legal compliance, promotion of REALTOR® policy priorities to members and elected officials, and coordination with state and national advocacy programming.
Also included: Budget accountability, event planning/coordination, and the management of three direct reports.
General knowledge of the real estate industry. Five plus years of local and or state legislative experience. A strong knowledge of legislative processes at local, state and federal levels of government. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong relationships with various elected officials a plus. Experience working with volunteer leadership and volunteers. Budget and forecasting knowledge and experience. Management experience. Understanding of general technology; including hardware, software, Internet applications and design. Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university. RCE Designation and legal background is a plus.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirement via email to KippC@KCRAR.com. The joint MLS and Association provides an excellent benefits package and work environment. Salary is commensurate with experience.
MLS Coordinator/Director - Florence, AL
The Shoals Area Association of REALTORS® is seeking an MLS Coordinator/Director to work out of the Association office full-time. We are located in Florence, Alabama. The ideal candidate possesses strong customer service and correspondence skills, experience using Microsoft Office products and popular web browsers, the ability to multi-task. QuickBooks knowledge is ideal. Experience working in the real estate industry would be a plus but not a requirement.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Provides support support via telephone or online to approximately 400 active Participants and Subscribers for the products of the Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
- Interacts with Staff and the MLS Vendor in resolving member and system issues
- Tracks and reports MLS data or IDX problems
- Implements data integrity policies and procedures
- Maintains Association website, newsletter and email/text alerts
- Maintains daily accounting for all MLS transactions
- Board liason for the MLS Committee
- Instructor for all MLS related classes as planned
The candidate will provide a wide array of support to the association and its members. Responsibilities will also include administering membership applications, providing customer service, coordinating education offerings and providing general staff support. Activities also include event planning, coordinating sponsor agreements, maintaining instructor agreements and processing payments for education. Please provide cover letter with resume. Deadline to apply is July 13, 2018.
Job Type: Full-time
Resume and Cover Letter send to:
Director of Communications - Albany, New York
New York State Association of REALTORS®
The New York State Association of REALTORS® is seeking an accomplished communications professional to join its highly collaborative staff team. The Director of Communications is responsible for the execution of association communications programs across multiple channels including print, email, web, social media and public relations. The ideal candidate will be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, manage budgets and exhibit a “can-do” attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 YEARS experience in a communications, journalism or public relations either within a corporation, agency, or association setting.
- Trade association, non-profit or media outlet experience.
- Experience in communications management across multiple channels.
- Strong writing and editing skills with knowledge of AP style
- Demonstrated ability to translate industry information into engaging content for members, consumers and news media across multiple channels.
- Ability to identify communication opportunities and create effective communications plans to accomplish association objectives in collaboration with volunteer leadership and staff.
- Demonstrated strong organization skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to details and deadlines.
- Ability to write and orchestrate scripts for major membership events including assistance with speech writing for the president.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated ability to engage with target audiences via social media channels
- Familiarity with website content management systems
- Ability to attend meetings, conferences and seminars as directed by CEO
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop positive relationships with members and staff
- Ability to effectively manage staff
- Videography skills are a plus
NYSAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer that has and will continue to follow a policy of soliciting, employing and promoting individuals best qualified for any position by reason of education, training, experience and personal characteristics without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or any other legally protected classification under Federal, State or Local law.
Director of Administration - Huntsville, AL
Huntsville Area Association of REALTORS®
Reports: Directly to the CEO
Supervises: 1 part-time & 2 contract labor employees
The Huntsville Area Association of REALTORS® (HAAR) seeks to fill the Director of Administration position. This is an important role, enabling the CEO to work most effectively with internal and external stakeholders. This is a facilitative role that requires a combination of focus and flexibility, as well as a willingness to play an active, behind-the-scenes role. The role requires a highly resourceful individual with strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation, integrity, willingness to put the CEO’s and the association’s interest above all else, absolute confidentiality where appropriate, and strong analytical skills.
As Director of Administration, you will have the opportunity to think strategically and develop key processes, procedures and communications that facilitate product planning and execution. This position requires extensive cross-group coordination at all levels, excellent communication skills, compelling presentations and comprehensive business review materials that span all the various functions. The Director of Administration will participate in overall strategy discussions and facilitate business execution.
The Director of Administration at HAAR manages and facilitates:
- Professional Development Programs & Staff
- REALTOR® Party Programs & Staff
- Professional Standards & Grievance Processes
- Association Special Events
- Serves as Liaison to the Association Board of Directors & Executive Officers, alongside the CEO.
- Candidate Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing or Strategy.
- BA or BS in a business-related field. Master’s level (or other Graduate Degree) is preferred.
- Experience with association and / or nonprofit leadership. Preference given to REALTOR® Association experience.
- Employee supervision experience or managerial experience preferred.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Strong communication skills – written, oral, and interpersonal
- Strategic thinker who must be detail-oriented and have analytical problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence, and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels
- Self-starter who deals well and thrives in ambiguity
- Strong project management skills and able to lead multiple high-profile projects forward and effectively leverage available resources to drive results
- Successfully navigate between tactical and strategic objectives
- Manages confidentiality without exception
- Member-centric, customer-service focused
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Compensation and benefits packages are competitive and commensurate on experience.
Interested and Qualified candidates should submit a resume’ and letter of interest to the CEO of the Huntsville Area Association of REALTORS®, Josh McFall – Josh@hbrmls.com. Position open until filled.
Chief Administrative Officer - Boise, ID
The Idaho REALTORS®
Be an integral part of the forward-thinking 9,000 REALTORS® of Idaho. Based in Boise, Idaho. The search begins today, timing of the position can be flexible.
Resumes and other info to Raphael Barta, President, The Idaho REALTORS®. 10116 West Overland Road, Boise, Idaho 83709 or email@example.com.
Executive Assistant - Providence, RI
The Greater Providence Board of REALTORS® is seeking an enthusiastic professional with strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills, patient manner, time-management and administrative skills to serve as Executive Assistant to the CEO, with minimum guidance in a confidential manner. Bachelor’s degree preferred along with minimum of 3 years’ experience supporting Executives. Applicants with an active real estate license are ineligible unless willing to inactivate their license prior to employment
Full-time, salaried position. Compensation commensurate with experience and excellent benefit package.
Interested candidates must submit a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Suzanne Silva, RCE at firstname.lastname@example.org by 7/17/18. All submissions will be kept in strict confidence.
General description of job duties, not all inclusive:
- Maintaining office efficiencies, including ordering supplies, oversight of office equipment, scheduling maintenance/service calls.
- Preparation of deposits, expense reports and distributing appropriately.
- Maintaining and organizing files.
- Develop schedules for completion of projects and keep projects on schedule.
- Prepare for meetings with CEO, including agenda preparation, planning and executing logistics for meetings and events; attends general and membership meetings.
- Assist in editing and maintenance of association websites and calendars.
- Assist with member communications through broadcast e-mail, texting, the Association Management System, and social media posts when needed.
- Design forms, flyers and notices for various meetings and events as requested.
- Set up and maintenance of committees in Association Management System and email program; overseeing annual open committee nomination process.
- Assists in RPAC fund raising drive(s), including maintenance of records, working with chairs as needed.
- Assists with the annual Nominating and REALTOR® of the Year process.
- Provide assistance to task forces and committees to include recording of minutes, agendas, meeting notifications and other duties as instructed by CEO and chair.
- Provides office backup to the Membership Department.
Established in 1907, the Greater Providence Board of REALTORS® is a professional membership organization serving 1,800 real estate and appraisal licensees throughout Rhode Island. We are engaged to shared services with and manage the Northern RI Board of REALTORS® (575 members) and the RI Commercial and Appraisal Board of REALTORS® (175 members). We operate GPBOR C.A.R.E., a charitable foundation.
Membership & Marketing Administrator - Providence, RI
The Greater Providence Board of REALTORS® is seeking a Membership & Marketing Administrator – an enthusiastic professional and self-starter with strong organizational, technical and office skills.
The ideal candidate will have had experience in a membership organization/business association, the RAMCO Association Management System and can appreciate the variety our unique environment provides. This position interfaces daily with Association members and involves regular membership communications. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Applicants with an active real estate license are ineligible unless willing to inactivate their license prior to employment
Full-time position with excellence benefit package.
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Suzanne Silva, RCE at email@example.com by 7/17/18. All submissions will be kept in strict confidence.
General description of job duties, not all inclusive:
- Greets visitors in a polite, professional manner.
- Answers telephone calls from members and general public, appropriately addressing the caller and/or forwarding to the proper party. Retrieves voice mail messages.
- Collects and distributes incoming correspondence.
- Assists with the processing of annual membership renewals in 3 Association Management Systems (RAMCO). Assists with the processing of new members and firms, changes and terminations.
- Prepares and sends membership correspondence, print and electronic.
- Compiles membership statistics.
- Maintains education records, registrations, distributes course certificates. Assists with class materials, room setup and breakdown.
- Assists with other Board events and meetings as needed.
- Maintenance of online calendars and websites.
Established in 1907, the Greater Providence Board of REALTORS® is a professional membership organization serving 1,800 real estate and appraisal licensees throughout Rhode Island. We are engaged to shared services with and manage the Northern RI Board of REALTORS® (575 members) and the RI Commercial and Appraisal Board of REALTORS® (175 members). We operate GPBOR C.A.R.E., a charitable foundation.
Director of Communications – Scottsdale, AZ
Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS®
The Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS® representing over 9,000 REALTORS® and Affiliates is seeking a communications specialist to join its highly collaborative staff team.
This position is responsible for the communications, public relations, and marketing aspects within the organization; builds and sustains organization’s reputation for quality, reliability, and satisfaction of all its constituents; creates/writes and delivers all strategic integrated marketing communication campaigns in collaboration with volunteer leadership and staff.
The Director of Marketing & Communications directs and coordinates all internal and external communications. He/she is responsible for numerous email newsletters, all website content & development, social media marketing, video/audio production, SEO/internet presence, public & media relations, strategic advertising and promotions for the Association among other marketing campaigns.
Ideal candidate can juggle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, manage budgets, and has a can-do attitude.
Must have the ability to work in Microsoft systems. Must have some experience in back end web editing, Wordpress, content creation, proofing/editing, e-mail marketing, and Adobe Creative Suite. Basic knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus. Competitive salary and excellent benefits. Interested applicant can email letter of introduction and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Finance - Lexington, KY
The Director of Finance will report to the Chief Executive Officer and be responsible for the financial affairs, HR compliance, facilities and equipment, and some business operations for the Lexington Bluegrass Association of REALTORS® (LBAR) and the REALTOR® Community Housing Foundation (RCHF).
The ideal candidate will be an energetic finance professional, with experience in operations and working with volunteer leaders. They will possess a desire to take initiative, a keen attention to detail, and superlative accounting skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or related field.
- Minimum of five years accounting or finance experience.
- Experience with HR compliance and operations functions preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of generally accepted accounting principles required.
Full organization and position description available upon request. Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirement via email to Justin Landon at email@example.com
Public Affairs Director - Missoula, MT
Missoula Organization of REALTORS®
The Missoula Organization of REALTORS® is a trade association dedicated to providing valuable programs, products and services to members, to affiliate members and the community. Our organization is filled with talented, educated and caring individuals with a vast knowledge of the real estate industry. The Missoula Organization of REALTORS® is committed to helping build a better Missoula and surrounding areas by providing superior service to members and the community.
We are Recruiting for our Public Affairs Director position, the successful candidate will possess:
- 3-5 years’ experience in governmental affairs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; both verbal and written
- Ability to take complicated information and communicate it simply.
- While a Bachelor’s degree may be preferred, experience in the field is as highly valued.
The Public Affairs Director is responsible for managing and administering local governmental affairs activities for the association, in support of the real estate industry. This position includes coordination with both the National Association of REALTORS® and the state association. Our advocacy goal is to be the steward for home ownership and real estate in the greater Missoula area, and create greater member, stakeholder, and community awareness and involvements in our efforts.
Such duties to include:
- Meeting with Local Government Officials
- Meeting with Community Task Forces and Neighborhood Groups
- Interviews and Supports Candidates in Elections
- Actively Involved in Addressing Statewide Legislation and Regulations
- Stays in Touch with The Montana Congressional Delegation in Washington D.C.
- Works with REALTOR® Political Action Committee
- Staff Liaison to Government Affairs Committee
- Builds Local Relationships to Further Organizational Goals
- Collects and Researches Market Data
- Works on Education and Advocacy Through Multiple Media Sources
- Works with CEO on Budgeting and Related Activities
This is a full time exempt position with a salary range of $45k to $55k annual with a full benefits package including Health, Dental and Life insurance and IRA matching.
For more information, please visit The Missoula Organization of REALTORS®' web site.
Association Executive (AE) - Owensboro, KY
The Greater Owensboro REALTOR® Association is seeking an experienced Association Executive (AE) with demonstrated leadership abilities, management background, and strong people skills. This AE must have proven administrative and financial oversight, and possess strong written and verbal communication abilities. Personal characteristics such as vision, sound judgment, high integrity, principled decision-making, plus ability to successfully work with teams of volunteers are critical.
At least five-years business management experience, plus real estate related experience are necessary. A bachelor’s degree is preferred, and experience in trade or professional association work is a plus. Compensation will be commensurate with candidate’s overall credentials, and subject to the Association’s budget.
Full organization and position description available upon request. Interested candidates should send resume and salary requirement to 2850 Farrell Crescent, Owensboro, KY 42303 by July 8th. Email resume and cover letter to: Matt Shown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.
State Grassroots Coordinator - Greensboro, NC
North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
North Carolina Association of REALTORS® is seeking a State Grassroots Coordinator for the Homeowners Alliance, the grassroots and political campaign wing of NC REALTORS®. The State Grassroots Coordinator can expect to provide professional service and expertise to the members of the Homeowners Alliance in the field of real estate-related governmental policy and current knowledge of legislative issues.
The position will provide fundamental grassroots campaign services such as educating and mobilizing members, representing the organization at public events, presenting policy platforms, and developing action plans to increase membership to the organization. The position will also contribute to policy development in support of the Governmental Affairs department of NC REALTORS®. The ideal candidate will have three or more years’ experience, preferably in grassroots work, political campaign work, government affairs, or political event coordination. Organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines and work with limited supervision are a must. Dedication to supporting our members, problem resolution, and willingness to work with others as part of a team to achieve goals and objectives are key attributes of a successful candidate.
The position places heavy emphasis on excellent written and verbal communication skills. Prior experience with the NationBuilder database platform or a similar database is preferable. Some database management and mining experience is beneficial.
This position will be located in the Raleigh office of NC REALTORS®. Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume, and writing sample to Caitlin Thompson at email@example.com.
Director of Communications - Cherry Hill, NJ
Burlington Camden County Association of REALTORS®
Burlington Camden County Association of REALTORS®, a not for profit association with 3600 members, is seeking an accomplished communications professional with a Bachelor's degree (BA.) from a four-year college or university; a minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Will also consider a recent graduate.
Strong writing and social media skills are essential. Experience with a trade association is a plus. Graphic design and videography/video is also a plus. Looking for someone with high energy and able to lead and serve as a unifying force and the ability to communicate at both the strategic and tactical levels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all communications, publications, and public relations activities of the association, including writing, editorial, production, and advertising sales.
- Develops and maintains relationships with area media and promote association activities to them for publication.
- Produces brochures, flyers and direct mail campaigns. Utilizes social networking sites and offerings to assist in the overall campaigning and outgoing message.
- Organizes and conducts research efforts, surveys, and focus groups to gain understanding of customer dynamics to use in developing member communications and programs.
- Write and orchestrate scripts for major membership events including assistance with speech writing for President
- Write content, schedule, and oversee monthly videos to members.
- Create and manage website and social media content such as Twitter, Facebook and blogs
- Attends meetings, conferences and seminars as directed by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Connect with national and state resources for learning and development.
- Coordinate with Government Affairs and RPAC Committee liaison assuring consistency of information distributed.
- Create promotional materials and provide marketing and editorial support to the Education and Professional Development Director.
- Be aware of and understand all Association policies and procedures.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail and within deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with branding and communications campaigns.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exhibits good judgment, professionalism, and a positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board and Association members, external partners and volunteers.
- A strong track record as an implementer who thrives on managing a variety of initiatives concurrently.
- Salary: commensurate with experience
- 401 K: employer contribution matches up to 4% of salary
- Medical Insurance: 100% paid for employee
- Dental Insurance: 100% paid for employee
- Section 125 Plan: employee pretax contributions
- Personal Time Off: based on number of years employed
- Holidays: 13 paid days per year
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Diane Streichert at Dstreichert@bccar.us
Communications Specialist - St. Louis, MO
St. Louis REALTORS® is an 8,000 member association located in St. Louis, Missouri. The Communications Specialist is a member of a three person communications team and is responsible for executing marketing strategies, designing campaigns, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing the association’s overall marketing programs. The Communication Specialist plays a lead role in developing the brand, sales collateral, web content and engaging with the association’s membership base, as well as the social media presence and strategy.
- Design, create and timely execute communication campaigns to be used across all association communication channels included but not limited to: ads, business cards, stationary, flyers, signage, posters, logos, event programs and materials, web graphics, newsletters, video production, PowerPoint presentations and email templates.
- Develop communication materials and coordinate compatibility of marketing programs with public relations activities.
- Assist in the preparation of long-term and short-term communication plans and strategies.
- Create and execute digital marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with web developer making content updates to the website.
- Develop social media accounts and create social media content to generate traffic/ interest, action, and response.
- Conduct and present analytical research.
- Research and write articles and other materials in support of the Association’s brand/mission.
- Assist in association events including in-house registration preparation and remote event assistance.
- Highly collaborative team player with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
- Social media fluency.
- Experience with communications campaigns and planning and coordinating events.
- Self-starter, able to work independently; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives.
- Excellent computer skills and experience with standard business software, web content creation, video production and digital marketing software.
- Previous professional experience in REALTOR® or association trade groups, membership organizations and/or marketing preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to St. Louis REALTORS® Communications Director, Dawn Seabaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Finance - Dallas, TX
The MetroTex Association of REALTORS® is seeking a Director of Finance to work out of the Association headquarters in Dallas, Texas. The Director of Finance is part of the senior management team and the lead financial role at MetroTex.
The Director of Finance will be tasked with learning the business to elevate the overall company performance while respecting the existing culture. They will have responsibility for establishing overall financial policies, best practices, and methodologies required to operate in today’s business environment. Additionally, this person will support the growth initiatives and future opportunities of MetroTex. He or she will be responsible for maintaining the financial integrity of the business, and bringing leadership to the function.
The ideal candidate possesses a very strong accounting background. Owning results alongside the rest of the senior team is a top requirement for this individual. The Director of Finance must operate with integrity, bring effective interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, and have an impressive history of team leadership. Additionally, he or she will ensure flawless oversight and leadership of accounting, control, and financial policies.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Supervising a staff of six accounting staff, with responsibility for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Obtains and maintains a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure while ensuring an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Ensures the timely reporting of all monthly financial information, payroll information and monthly/quarterly/annual tax reporting.
- Serves as liaison to the Budget & Finance and Investment Committees- prepares annual budgets, schedules and forecasting.
- Ensures the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected.
- Supervises and participates in preparing audit materials, and properly records all audit entries.
MetroTex offers salary commensurate with experience as well as excellent full benefits. Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Janet Kane at email@example.com
Executive Officer - Mansfield, OH
Located in Mansfield, Ohio the 400+ Mansfield Association serves REALTORS® in Richland and Crawford Co. and surrounding communities. Executive Officer will work directly with a proficient and dedicated group of REALTORS® and will be responsible for the administration and management of the Association based on member needs, work with volunteer members to create and implement a vision and direction for the organization. Seeking a candidate with excellent people skills, networking ability, superior organization skill and a warm and engaging personality who can effectively, with authority, communicate with members as well as industry and community partners. Strong oral/written communication, financial, Microsoft Office and managerial skills required. Background in real estate and QuickBooks preferred but not required. Must complete and pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and background check. For a complete job description and submit your resume for consideration, email MARresumes@gmail.com. Please include references and salary requirements.
CEO - West Babylon, NY
LONG ISLAND BOARD OF REALTORS® (LIBOR)
Search for: CEO
Location: West Babylon, NY
EDUCATION: The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree. An advanced degree, CAE, RCE or Institute designations are preferred, but directly related work experience is most desirable.
QUALIFICATION: Prime candidates should have a minimum of 15+ years professional experience with at least 7+ years in senior management with an association, a corporation, academic institution or government.
Walk in presence; established leadership and “people” skills.
Proven successful advocacy and communication skills.
A visionary with marketing and entrepreneurial orientation.
A well-respected leader able to engage members.
Comfortable working in a volunteer driven organization. A “servant leader” mindset.
Diplomatic; able to work well with all constituencies.
Proven staff development skills and ability to guide and advise the Board.
Ability to adapt to a changing volunteer leadership.
Proven business operations and financial management skills.
Please send any inquiries to Zara Sulayman at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Government Affairs Manager - Denver, CO
Colorado Association of REALTORS®
The Colorado Association of REALTORS® is seeking a Government Affairs Manager to work at the Denver, CO office. The ideal candidate has experience with REALTOR® organizations, political campaigns, state government, and strong written/verbal communication skills, a commitment to excellence and high standards, strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills, and the ability to manage priorities and workflow.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
- Research public policy for development, continuation and alteration, and research and analyze impacts of proposed legislative and regulatory policy.
- Act as primary liaison with Legislative Policy Committee sub-committees.
- Develop agendas and presentation plans for Government Affairs Division sponsored events such as, Realtor Day at the Capitol, biannual governance meetings, NAR Mid-year Capitol Hill visits, CAR convention activities, and RPAC Chairperson Training.
- Assist the Vice President of Government Affairs with devising talking points, committee testimony and legislative strategies.
- Assist the Vice President of Government Affairs with managing CAR’s candidate endorsement and contribution process.
- Act as RPAC liaison with NAR. Develop strategic plan with RPAC fundraising chair(s) of annual plans and execution. Develop and distribute the RPAC newsletter.
MIBOR REALTOR® Association
Type: Full Time Exempt
Come work, live and play in Indianapolis! A city known for fast cars and blockbuster events has also gained acclaim for a flourishing culinary and brewing scene, thriving cultural institutions, cool neighborhoods, and so much more!
MIBOR REALTOR® Association empowers members and strengthens the marketplace in central Indiana through collaboration, advocacy, professionalism, education and innovation.
MIBOR REALTOR® Association is known for the quality service we provide our members. Our team of talented professionals are always seeking the best way to serve our members through products, services, and data that effectively serve our members’ business needs. MIBOR trademarked the term Broker Listing Cooperative (BLC®) to brand its Multiple Listing Service (MLS) in 2007. Note: BLC® Listing Service and MLS can be used interchangeably in the job description below.
Focus on developing solutions in collaboration with MIBOR BLC® Listing Service staff and vendors. This will include providing high level support and back up to IT department; providing expert consultation to members as needed; creating solutions that improve delivery of services to members; building customer programs that result in better member experience; protecting and improving MIBOR BLC® Listing Service dataset; developing and managing applications that increase efficiency of MIBOR BLC® Listing Service dataset processes; and collaborating to assist with strategic decisions.
- Development: Develop, support and maintain custom applications for MIBOR BLC® Listing Service.
- Integration: Work with vendors to implement solutions tailored to members’ needs and monitor/maintain integration through various updates, enhancements, to ensure best performance/functionality of products and services; lead developer-to-developer communication and/or problem resolution.
- BLC® Listing Service System: Act as system administrator and primary contact with vendor for all issues relating to the technology aspects of the BLC® Listing Service system; monitor BLC® Listing Service system issues and enhancements; coordinate with vendor on all problems; monitor requested changes and provide regular updates to supervisor.
- Data Interfaces: Coordinate setup and maintenance of data exports, RETS interfaces, and Web API transports in accordance with BLC® Listing Service policy; work with appropriate staff members to ensure all administrative tasks have been completed prior to initiating new or renewing data feeds; act as primary contact with vendors on support related issues; monitor and audit IDX, 3rd Party, VOW and Syndication data usage; enforce BLC® Listing Service electronic display policies; provide website consultation with members; lead RESO certification effort; and be primary on MLS Grid.
- Help Desk: Provide tier 3 technical support, assistance, and/or consultation to BLC® Listing Service users on all system applications, listing requirements, and system requirements such as browser settings, updates, etc.; provide high level support and back up to co-workers.
- Information Technology Responsibilities:
- Server Admin Backup: Act as back up for Microsoft SQL Server Administration; collaborate on data and file security measures with IT staff and vendors
- Software Maintenance: Backup for software maintenance of in-house and training computers, network in applicable situations, as well as other software processes such as the Rapattoni and Sentrilock interfaces.
- Hardware Maintenance: Backup for maintenance of in-house equipment including staff PC’s, computer lab equipment and network in applicable situations.
- Special Projects: Review and recommend products for possible use by MIBOR and the BLC Listing Service.
- Other Tasks: Perform additional tasks as assigned by the CEO or supervisor.
Reports directly to the Vice President of Business Technology. Works with all staff members on issues relating to the systems, applications, products, and services of MIBOR BLC® Listing Service. Works as back up to the IT Team with direction from the Vice President of Business Technology, and through collaboration.
Contact with members through help desk, data feeds, and consultation. Has contact with vendors providing BLC® Listing Service related services for troubleshooting, implementation, and developer-to-developer communication. Works closely with 3rd Party vendors regarding data exports, RETS interfaces, Web API transports and MLS Grid management.
- Health, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Competitive salary structure with bonus opportunity
If interested, please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Association Executive - Park City, UT
Utah Board of REALTORS®
The Park City Board of REALTORS® (PCBOR) is accepting applications for an Association Executive (AE) to oversee its staff of 5 and association of 1000 REALTOR® members and MLS of 1250+ members. Park City, UT is a World Class Resort community located 30 miles east of Salt Lake City.
Candidates should possess strong leadership capabilities, be well versed in board financials, and be able to negotiate and understand vendor contracts. Strong communication skills and a willingness to become a part of not only a great REALTOR® community, but of the local community at large is a must.
Candidates should be able to show a proven track record in successfully managing staffs and building a cooperative collaborative work environment.
For more information including a full job description contact: ParkCityAE@gmail.com
MLS Director - Edwards, CO
Vail Board of REALTORS®
The MLS Director is responsible for managing the daily operations and activities of the Multiple Listing Service, and oversees related systems and services including the Sentrilock, the Broadcast Email, and RETS systems. The MLS Director is the primary liaison to the VMLS Board of Directors and all VMLS specific committees. The MLS Director works closely with the VMLS Chair and the VBR AE to ensure VMLS goals and objectives are achieved through annual strategic planning, periodic monitoring, and adherence to governance.
Responsible for management of the daily activities and operations of the MLS
Possesses full knowledge of the MLS Rules and Regulations, lockbox rules and regulations, and policies and procedures
Oversight and administration of customer service and satisfaction for all MLS services and products delivered
Builds the organization and processes capable of delivering services including procurement
Manages and assists in preparation of annual MLS budget
Plans and ensures the successful implementation, maintenance and operation of an MLS system that meets the ongoing needs of its users
Supervises, maintains and evaluates contracts, products and partnership with MLS vendors
Ensures contract compliance
Identifies and successfully resolves MLS listing problems
Plans oversees and assists with the development of MLS programs, policies and procedures
Responsible for all MLS training for current members, new members and staff
Facilitates and directs MLS committee or board
Presents products and services to the appropriate committee and/or staff for review
Works with vendors and providers of desired products throughout the negotiation and implementation process
Plans and directs the strategy to comply with regulatory requirements and relevant industry trends
Responsible for data quality assurance
Works closely with other internal and external groups on resolving product escalations
Directs MLS projects and communications
Oversees MLS technical product support
All other duties as assigned by Association Executive
Bachelor’s degree highly recommended
Proficient in technology, computer programs
At least three years of experience in the real-estate business, or a vast knowledge thereof
Highly effective at “multi-tasking”
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
Business acumen – aligns work with strategic goals. Conducts cost-benefit analyses. Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition. Displays orientation to profitability. Understands business implications of decisions.
Exceptional customer service and support skills
A team player
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a Full-Time position Monday-Friday schedule. Salary will depend on experience. Benefits include paid-time-off, 11 paid holidays, full health insurance coverage, a Simple IRA with 3% match, and wellness benefit. This position will be open until filled.
Accounting Manager - Kansas City, KS
Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS®
The Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS® (KCRAR) is seeking an Accounting Manager. This position will be responsible for planning and directing activities for Accounting personnel by performing the following duties: supervising a of staff of five, assisting with member calls, billing, payroll, general accounting and training. Duties will also consist of the support of other efforts lead by Sr. VP of Finance & HR including audit, financials, budgeting, banking and Human Resources.
Advanced Excel skills, Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and related experience required.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirement via email to TonyaB@HeartlandMLS.com. The joint MLS and Association provides and excellent benefits package and work environment. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Association Executive – Alexandria, LA
Greater Central Louisiana REALTORS® Association
The Greater Central Louisiana REALTORS® Association (GCLRA) is accepting applications for an Association Executive (AE) to manage its 400+ members. The ideal candidate must exhibit leadership, customer service, and communication skills. Experience in meeting management and member relations are necessary. We desire someone who is enthusiastic, organized, and confident. Association management experience and knowledge of the real estate industry is preferred. While in position, the AE may not hold an active real estate license. The AE shall recommend and participate in formulation of the Association’s mission, goals, objectives and related policies. Within that framework, the AE manages the staff, works with teams of volunteers and facilitates activities of the Association. Overnight travel to regional, state and national meetings will be required throughout the year. A college degree is preferred but not required depending on qualifications and experience.
Full position description is available upon request.
Interested candidates should send resume and salary requirement to: Jennifer Moore, AE
4200 Jackson Street
Alexandria, LA 71303
Governmental Affairs and Membership Manager - Gray, TN
Northeast Tennessee Association of REALTORS®
The Northeast Tennessee Association of REALTORS®, a 1150+ Trade Association in Gray, TN is accepting resumes for the position of Governmental Affairs and Membership Manager.
The Governmental Affairs and Membership Manager is responsible for managing and administering governmental affairs activities for the association, in support of the real estate industry. This position includes coordination with both the National Association of REALTORS® and the state association and is responsible for managing and administering political involvement activities for the association.
This position manages all aspects of membership for the association including recruitment of new members and retention of existing members. Develops, plans and implements new procedures and methods to achieve strategic goals. This position is responsible for planning, implementation, execution, and reconciliation of association hosted events.
The job description may be acquired by emailing email@example.com.
Interested candidates should submit their resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Edithann Wadewitz at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
The Northeast Tennessee Association of REALTORS® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Marketing & Member Engagement Manager - Orlando, FL
Florida Association of REALTORS®
Florida REALTORS® is looking for a highly-creative, resourceful writer, editor and marketer to lead our digital and print advertising/promotion program.
You are a good candidate for this job if:
- You are an accomplished writer who can conceive, write and produce a range of editorial products. You can craft original content or condense, edit and repurpose existing material to maximize our exposure offline and online.
- You’re adept at conceiving and executing social media marketing campaigns that engage our members and increase our audience.
- You’re skilled at measuring the marketing success of web, email, social media and print campaigns.
For a complete job description, email email@example.com.
Professional Standards Administrator & Executive Assistant - Oxnard, CA
Ventura County Association of REALTORS®
Administers Professional Standards matters as required, manages and handles a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. Performs clerical work and business detail to support the Chief Executive Officer, and various administrative tasks as assigned.
Education and/or Experience: Associate degree (AA) or equivalent from a two-year college; or at least three (3) years experience as an executive assistant including general office responsibilities/procedures. Must be (or become) certified as a Professional Standards Administrator with the California Association of REALTORS® (C.A.R.).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees and manages office procedures, all aspects of general office coordination and other tasks assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Maintains a strict confidentiality in all aspects of members, staff and organization information;
- Prepares paperwork, communications, and hearing documents for disciplinary, arbitration, and mediation complaints
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, records and transcribes minutes of meetings, including hearing panels, professional standards committees, and the Board of Directors meetings
- Assist with overall maintenance of the organization and its office including office equipment, office supplies, vendor and tenant relations and VCCAR yearly calendar
- Composes and types routine correspondence, organizes and maintains file system and other records, conducts research and complies and types reports
- Provides office back up to the Membership Department, Supra, and REALTOR® Store
- Assists in coordinating Chief Executive Officer’s schedule, makes appointments and coordinates travel schedules, and reservations.
- Provides administrative leadership, management and acts as the direct contact for the office in the absence of the Chief Executive Officer
- Manages the use of the VCCAR Training Room and Board Room including preparation of Training Room Agreements and ensuring that the accounting manager creates invoices for property renters
Interested candidates should submit their resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to CEO, Wyndi Austin: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member Services Coordinator - Tucker, GA
DeKalb Association of REALTORS®
Member Services Coordinator
Full time position, non-exempt
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success for professional development classes and events.
- Schedules classes and instructors and requests payments for instructors.
- Assists with registration for classes, meetings and events.
- Completes paperwork for class continuing education approvals and reports attendance to the Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC).
- Responsible for setup and breakdown of classrooms.
- Handles rentals of classroom and board room; prepares invoices, posts payments, sets up and cleans up after use.
- Maintains education records in RAMCO membership database system and storage files.
- Staff Liaisons to 4 committees. Prepares agenda, room setup and takes meeting minutes.
- Provides assistance to the Communication & Events Coordinator, the Member Services Coordinator and the CEO.
- Serves as first point of contact on all calls, providing the requested assistance. Greets visitors.
- Assists with posting calendar events on website and the office calendar.
- Prepares monthly financial reports for CPA and maintains accounting files.
- Provides regular REALTORS Political Action Committee (RPAC) Contributions Report to the CEO and records contributions in GARPAC Contributions reporting tool.
- Opens/closes office, refills coffee station and orders office supplies, as needed.
- Collects and distributes mail. Assist with any mailings.
- Other duties as assigned
- Command of MS Office Suite required
- Must have minimum of five years administrative experience, possess superior organizational skills, proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels of people
- Multi-task oriented, positive attitude and highly motivated team player
Health insurance, vacation/sick leave.
Interested candidates should submit their resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to CEO, Alicia Barras: email@example.com.
You can find the full job description here.
Association Executive - Antioch, CA
Delta Association of REALTORS®
The Association Executive (AE) serves as the chief executive officer of the Association and reports to the President of the Association Board of Directors.
Ensures that the Board of Directors & Executive Committee are fully informed.
Attends all meetings of the Board of Directors & Executive Committee (except when the discussion is regarding the AE)
Promotes interest & active participation in association activities.
Maintains effective relationships with other associations.
AE attends California Association of REALTORS® conferences and National Association of REALTORS® conferences.
Develops & maintains relationships with local & social media.
Implements the general policies of the Board of Directors
Recruits, hires, trains, & manages association personnel.
Executes contracts & commitments as authorized by the Board of Directors.
Maintains official minutes of the Board of Directors & standing committee meetings.
Maintains the Association in good standing with National Association of REALTORS® Core Standards requirements.
Plans, formulates & recommends new programs for the approval of the Board of Directors.
Is the liaison with Brokers, Managers, & Tour Groups.
Applies for grants on behalf of the Association.
Plans & coordinates the annual membership meeting.
4 year degree or RCE or CAE Certification
Association Management Experience
Salary commensurate with experience.
Job is full time
Please submit your cover letter, resume & application to Errol at CEO@DeltaAOR.com
Information Systems Technician - Birmingham, AL
Birmingham Association of REALTORS®
Job Title: Information Systems Technician
- Responsible for the integrity and configuration of the association LAN, personal computers, printers, and other related peripherals and equipment.
- Recommends new as well as upgrades of software and hardware.
- Organize staff training on new or upgraded software and hardware.
- Internet monitoring and reporting.
- Maintains software licensing agreements
- Work with MLS Vendor and 3rd party vendors on evaluating, planning and testing new and existing products and services based on member input and feedback.
- Call desk monitoring and reporting
- Coordinate and follow through to resolution all issues with Local Support Staff, Members, and maintain positive professional relationship with the MLS Vendors and other 3rd Party Vendors.
- Coordinate and maintain transmittal of member information to other vendors such as the MLS system, Keybox system, REALTOR.COM, Greater Alabama MLS web site, and other vendors.
- Ensure company is RESO Data compliant
- Coordinate with website programmer to maintain the currency and accuracy of GALMLS information on the Association’s website.
- Maintaining VOIP system.
- Serves as back up to the MLS help desk technician, taking calls, assisting with lockboxes as needed.
- Assist members and staff with MLS and technology related issues.
- Develop and maintain data license agreements. Coordinate with MLS vendor and consultant to process the MLS Data Feed Agreements, set up the data feeds, and verify compliance with the rules and regulations.
- Coordinate AV equipment
- Serve as the company IT staff communicating with our internet vendor, MS Office 365 products and other computer related vendors
- MLS technology experience preferred but not necessary
- Experience with Zen desk highly desired
- Strong knowledge of APIs and GUIs
- Associates degree or higher in computer science or related field
- Strong IT skills
- 3+ years experience in systems operations
- Success in supporting members and staff to help them get the most out of MLS and association technologies
- Member-centric, customer-service focused
- Familiar with MS Office 365
- Familiar with VOIP
The successful candidate will be compensated commensurate with the level of success they can help create for the company. There are no relocation funds for this position.
Send resume to: Dawn@birminghamrealtors.com
Chief Executive Officer - Anchorage, AK
The Alaska Association of REALTORS®, representing REALTOR® boards throughout Alaska, seeks a highly skilled leader/manager for the AAR Anchorage office.
The ideal candidate can lead a complex organization, effectively manage a one-person office, work autonomously, and effectively interact with a wide range of stakeholders and personalities.
This position requires a high level of organizational, financial management and project management skills; strong communications and interpersonal skills; solid technological skills (QuickBooks Online, Excel, Word, Publisher, Adobe, website maintenance and social media); and the ability to run meetings and handle APOC reporting and PAC management.
Salary is negotiable in the $60-70K range, with the potential for a benefits discussion.
Here’s summary information from our position description:
The Chief Executive Officer serves as the officer responsible to the Board of Directors for the effective conduct of the affairs of the Board. The CEO recommends and participates in formulating the Board’s mission, goals, objectives, and related policies. Within that framework the CEO plans, organizes coordinates, controls, and directs Board staff, programs, and activities. The CEO works closely with the Board President and elected leaders to ensure that the Board’s goals are achieved. The CEO also serves as staff liaison to all committees and provides liaison between committees and the Board of Directors. The CEO reports to the President of the Board of Directors.
Please forward a cover letter, resume and references to LCurry@avitusgroup.com.
Chief Executive Officer - Rockford, IL
Rockford Area REALTORS®
A proactive force for real estate...
Approx. 750 MLS fee-paying members
Position Location Rockford, IL
Metro area population approx. 350,000
Financially sound and progressive organization is seeking a dynamic leader who has the proven ability to collaborate at all levels of government, private sector business, educational institutions and NFP organizations. The ideal person will have the ability to relate to a broad range of personalities and experience levels.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of experience including experience in managing a small, quick response, high performance team. Being able to delegate and support decision making at the front line level of authority is important. Candidates must be comfortable speaking in public, including live and taped press conferences.
Candidates should have experience in managing P&L
Real Estate experience helpful
Management experience governed by a strategic plan desired
Position reports to the President of the Board with dotted line relationships with all BOD members.
This position is ideally suited for a person who is motivated by leading a group of professionals focused on community development, professional standards and successful business performance. The organization is known and respected for its creative and successful community projects, engagement and support of economic development.
Position requires a minimum of an undergraduate degree.
Please email your resume and cover letter to:
Larry Holen Search Director
Association Executive - Harford County, MD
Harford County Association of REALTORS®
Harford County Association of REALTORS® in Maryland is seeking an experience Association Executive, headquartered in the Baltimore metro area serving over 1400 members.
The candidate must demonstrate organizational management, communications with clarity, and leadership skills. The candidate will be responsible to the Board of Directors and the elected President. Their responsibilities include: 4+ staff, programs, products, and service of the association and member services.
The qualified candidate will envision the real estate industry needs, member and customer needs, with an added focus on developing visionary skills. Also, they will need to be computer literate with a basic understanding of the financial accounting. Candidate experience with association management and HR experience, RCE and/or CAE are preferred.
Starting salary is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
Salary/Benefits are negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. For a complete job description, please submit your request to HarfordCounty.AESearch@gmail.com. If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to HarfordCounty.AESearch@gmail.com.
Harford County Association of REALTORS®, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Association Executive - High Point, NC
High Point Association of REALTORS®
The High Point Regional Association of REALTORS® is seeking an Association Executive with strong ethics and management skills. The Association Executive shall serve as the Chief Executive Officer, responsible to the Board of Director for the effective conduct of the affairs of the association of 600+ members. The AE shall recommend and participate in formulation of the association's mission, goals, objectives and related policies. Within that framework, the AE plans, coordinates and directs the staff, programs and activities of the association.
High Point REALTORS® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Chief Executive Officer - St. Louis, Missouri
St. Louis Association of REALTORS®
EDUCATION: The successful candidate should possess, at a minimum, an undergraduate degree while exhibiting a desire for superior achievement. A Master’s degree is preferred with a specialization in Business Management, Real Estate, Finance, and/or Human Resources. RCE (REALTOR® Association Certified Executive) is a plus.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION: Prime candidates should have a minimum of 10 years in an executive officer position; not-for profit or association experience desired.
- Develop and maintain various departments and programs as approved by the Board of Directors at certain times throughout the year (I.e. Education, Public Relations, Membership, Legislative, Commercial and Professional Standards).
- Work with member leadership and the Board of Directors to establish the Strategic Plan, organize committees and provide guidance and continuity of Association activities and priorities.
- Establish and maintain an effective and efficient organizational structure, administration operations and policies of the Association’s office.
- In conjunction with the Senior Finance and Member services, develop capital expenditures and development budgets.
- Technologically savvy.
- Serves as the spokesperson of the Association.
- Establish and maintain an active interest in civic organizations and community betterment while holding a strong working relationship with the Missouri REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Monitors necessary trends in the real estate industry and informs the Association, membership, elected offices and others as appropriate.
Please respond directly to Amanda Augustine with your resume or to request a job description (no phone calls please):
Government Affairs Specialist - Dallas, TX
MetroTex Association of REALTORS®The MetroTex Association of REALTORS® is seeking a Government Affairs Specialist to work out of the Association headquarters in Dallas, Texas. The ideal candidate has some experience with political campaigns or local or state government and possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, a commitment to excellence and high standards, strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills, and the ability to manage priorities and workflow.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Supports the Director of Government Affairs in setting meeting agendas for the Government Affairs, TREPAC, Diversity & Housing Initiatives, and MetroTex PAC committees, and publishing those to each Committee Chair prior to each meeting. Assists in scheduling guest speakers for political appearances at Committee meetings or events.
- Prepares meetings packets, room setup and meeting notifications for the Government Affairs, TREPAC, Diversity & Housing Initiatives, Public Education, MetroTex PAC committees and relevant subcommittees, and submits reports from these committees to the Board of Directors for information and/or action.
- Leverages the activities of the above Committees in order to write content aimed at motivating and mobilizing member volunteers to advance MetroTex public policy goals, response to industry "Calls for Action", and to achieve TREPAC fundraising goals.
- Submits this content on a regular and frequent basis to the Communications Department for publishing to the website, departmental newsletter, departmental Email blast and social media posts, and gathers monthly analytics on reach.
- Promotes MetroTex Candidate Endorsements by creating and disseminating press releases for each endorsed candidate, and by scheduling PAC Check Disbursements to candidates that includes the participation of Association leaders.
- Creates TREPAC Talking Points for volunteers to use in TREPAC educational presentations
- Responsible for monitoring local election filings for local municipality candidate's in order to coordinate the scheduling, appointment confirmations, and reporting of candidate interviews based on Association established procedures.
- Coordinates with the North Texas Field Representative to schedule training dates for candidate interview panelists, and promotes and communicates training dates to all panel members.
- May attend relevant industry conferences as approved by the Director of Government Affairs.
- Responsible for timely response to all departmental voicemail and email inquiries.
MetroTex offers salary commensurate with experience as well as excellent full benefits.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Romeo Arrieta at firstname.lastname@example.org.