REALTOR® association job openings are posted free of charge for four weeks. There is a fee of $150 for positions posted or recruited through a third party. These postings will also expire after four weeks. Please allow 48 hours from your request for the posting to be active. Please keep your job descriptions to 100 words or less. To place a job posting, call Kelsi Dunn at 312-329-8518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Association Executive - Clarksville, VA
The Southern Piedmont Land & Lake Association of REALTORS® seeks an outgoing, professional, mature individual to work with association leadership & committees to implement new and manage established programs and services.
- Part time 30 hours per week
- Location: Halifax/Mecklenburg Counties
Candidate must demonstrate excellent organizational & time management skills, computer skills, as well as strong communication skills. Experience in website management, QuickBooks, Excel and knowledge of MLS & Professional Standards are a plus.
Please submit resumes to: Ashleyreaganrealtor@gmail.com
MLS Director & Information Technology - St. Augustine, FL
The St Augustine & St. Johns County Board of REALTORS® is seeking a candidate with both technical and people skills. We are a mid-sized Association with 1,300 members. The ideal candidate should have a strong record of current technical knowledge, Multiple Listing Service (MLS) experience, a desire to provide a personal service, teaching MLS classes, and the desire to achieve greater goals. This is a limited description of duties and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements of this position. To apply please submit a cover letter, a resume and salary expectations to email@example.com. The application will be considered incomplete if it does not contain the requested items.
Vice-President of Public Policy – Naples, FL
The Naples Area Board of REALTORS® (NABOR) is currently looking for a full-time Vice-President of Public Policy. This person will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
The Vice-President of Public Policy monitors political, legislative, and regulatory issues affecting the residential and commercial real estate industries, advises the general membership and volunteer leadership of NABOR concerning these matters, advocates the REALTOR® position to local, state, and federal government officials, and manages the operations of the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC).
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Interested candidates should submit their resume along with a cover letter stating their salary requirements and a writing sample, on or before July 26, 2019. Those interested should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Association Executive – Kankakee, IL
The Kankakee-Iroquois -Ford Association of REALTORS® serving 237 REALTOR® members in the Kankakee, Iroquois, and Ford counties in Northeastern Illinois with an office located in Kankakee, Illinois is seeking a qualified and success driven individual for the position of Association Executive. Association management, finance, and superior communication skills are required. Prior association management experience or equivalent management experience is required, and knowledge of the real estate industry is preferred. Compensation is commensurate for a real estate association of this size; some travel is required. Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to KIFAR Search, 522 South 5th Street, Springfield, Illinois 62701 or email to email@example.com by July 30, 2019.
Digital Communications Specialist – Chicago, IL
Under the direction of the Manager of Communications, the Digital Communications Specialist will use design skills and technology to produce written, graphic and audio content used in communications efforts. The specialist will manage the day-to-day responsibilities of CAR’s digital platforms and strategies including the email marketing program, social media, website management, video, audio and more, as well as develop, implement, track and optimize campaigns across all platforms. The specialist will work on department projects and contribute in the launching and implementation of greater initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: These essential duties and responsibilities are not intended to be and should not be construed, as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with this position. While it is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties or to assign other duties as necessary.
- Execute event marketing plan, including emails, website, social media, mailings, TV displays, flyers, and other relevant Association communications, ensuring all content is accurate, well written, and aligned with the Association’s brand.
- Ideate and execute graphic design, photography, audio and video production initiatives for the department.
- Track, report, and analyze email, social media and website analytics, initiatives and campaigns. Devise and execute website improvement experiments. Report results and conclusions to marketing team and implement appropriate changes based on conclusions.
- Manage the design, content and functionality for CAR’s websites. This includes management of content and design, functionality, integration with member database, and integration with other email marketing and social media software. Work closely with key team members in the Communications and Information Technology departments and our outside development vendor to develop and maintain plans for website progress and updates, including upgrades, development and functionality.
- Develop SEO standards and monitor effectiveness of keyword campaigns, ensuring that the website is designed for the appropriate user experience, and optimized for search-ability using SEO best practices.
- Follow and execute departmental communication calendars in relation to deadlines, due dates, etc., including email, social media and other initiatives.
- Maintain member/student databases and spreadsheets in various marketing software
- Research projects, as assigned, on various marketing and communication initiatives throughout the association, presenting multiple options for consideration, as requested.
- Assist Communications Team on-site at events, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret documents such as industry briefings, reports, data, contracts, letters of agreement, and procedures manuals. Ability to write in-depth reports, presentations and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of members or employees of the organization.
Math: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages, and analyze them.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to analyze data and identify potential errors.
Computer Skills: Proficient and functional knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software required. Strong acumen for research and learning various software required. Working knowledge of video and audio editing software preferred (i.e. iMovie).
Leadership Skills: Although the list of a leader’s desirable qualities is virtually endless, the following leadership characteristics are expected of an employee to successfully perform their job: loyalty, integrity, enthusiasm, flexibility, knowledge, and communication.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may be required to frequently lift a maximum of 25 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision. The vision requirements include: close and far vision and depth perception. Extensive data entry required.
Keep your résumé on file with the Strategic Association Management program.
Strategic Association Management will review résumés posted here for any of our current job openings. Posting your résumé here does not guarantee a phone screen or interview, and interested candidates should still apply directly to the job.