REALTOR® associations' job openings can be posted free of charge for four consecutive weeks. Job openings are updated twice weekly (every Monday and Wednesday). Please keep your job descriptions to 100 words or less. To place a job posting, call Kelsi Dunn at 312-329-8518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Government Affairs Director - Helena, MT
The Montana Association of REALTORS®
The Montana Association of REALTORS® is seeking a Government Affairs Director.
The preferred candidate will be an energetic individual with broad experience in government affairs and public policy. To be successful in this role, the individual must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. They will be an analytical thinker, who is capable of working easily and thriving under tight deadlines, willing to seek and accept constructive criticism of their work in order to grow, and able to easily develop positive working relationships with fellow staff, association members, elected and other government officials.
In coordination with the CEO, this position is responsible for encouraging REALTOR® involvement in the political arena to protect the rights of citizens to participate in the ownership of real estate and to ensure the viability of the real estate industry. This position serves as the point of contact for the membership, elected and other government officials, and coalition partners for industry and private property issues. This position also serves as the staff liaison for the Government Affairs Committee, IMF Committee, REALTOR® Party Champions Council and the Legal Action Committee. Some travel may be required.
PREFERRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree plus three or more years of relevant professional experience. Experience in, and knowledge of, legislative and regulatory process at the local, state and federal levels; and in particular of the regulatory framework applicable to housing and the real estate industry. Must be competent with all contemporary office software.
PREFERRED SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Personal character conducive to working both independently and in a team environment (team player, good listener, problem-solver, and self-starter).
- Motivated to achieve success.
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to produce quality work and maintain positive demeanor under pressure.
- Ability to work with people that may hold opposing point of view on policy or political issues.
- Ability to plan, prepare, establish schedules and meet deadlines.
The Montana Association of REALTORS® offers a competitive benefits package including; paid vacation and sick leave, health, dental and vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan. Wage range is $50,000 to $65,000/year commensurate with experience. This is a non-exempt position. The Montana Association of REALTORS® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and references to: email@example.com. The application process will remain open until the position is filled. Review of applications will commence on May 18, 2018.
VP of Government Affairs - Myrtle Beach, SC
Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS®
The VP of Government Affairs serves as professional staff for all Association activities in the public policy and political arena. Advocate and assure effective representation of Association’s positions at the local/regional levels of government. Maintain effective lines of communication with government and public officials. Protect the interests of the association members, real estate industry and community in legislative matters locally and in collaboration with SCR and NAR. Establish the REALTORS® as the voice for residential and commercial real estate in Horry and Georgetown Counties. Reports directly to the CEO.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Graduate from a four-year accredited higher learning institution with a degree in political science, communication, business or related field with a minimum of three years local, county, state or federal public policy and government affairs experience. Experience in agenda setting, policy statements, political fundraising and collaborative cooperatives are essential. Knowledge and understanding of all REALTOR® Party Programs a plus.
Starting salary is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. Excellent benefits package.
For a complete job description email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Association Executive - Antioch, CA
Delta Association of REALTORS®
The Association Executive (AE) serves as the chief executive officer of the Association and reports to the President of the Association Board of Directors.
• Ensures that the Board of Directors & Executive Committee are fully informed.
• Attends all meetings of the Board of Directors & Executive Committee (except when the discussion is regarding the AE)
• Promotes interest & active participation in association activities.
• Maintains effective relationships with other associations.
• AE attends California Association of REALTORS® conferences and National Association of REALTORS® conferences.
• Develops & maintains relationships with local & social media.
• Implements the general policies of the Board of Directors
• Recruits, hires, trains, & manages association personnel.
• Facility Manager
• Executes contracts & commitments as authorized by the Board of Directors.
• Maintains official minutes of the Board of Directors & standing committee meetings.
• Maintains the Association in good standing with National Association of REALTORS® Core Standards requirements.
• Plans, formulates & recommends new programs for the approval of the Board of Directors.
• Is the liaison with Brokers, Managers, & Tour Groups.
• Applies for grants on behalf of the Association.
• Plans & coordinates the annual membership meeting.
4 year degree or RCE or CAE Certification
Association Management Experience
Salary commensurate with experience.
Job is full time
Please submit your cover letter, resume & application to Errol at CEO@DeltaAOR.com
MLS Training Coordinator - Dallas, TX
MetroTex Association of REALTORS®
The MetroTex Association of REALTORS has an immediate opening for an MLS Training Coordinator based out of our Dallas, TX office.
View the full job posting here.
Information Systems Technician - Birmingham, AL
Birmingham Association of REALTORS®
Job Title: Information Systems Technician
- Responsible for the integrity and configuration of the association LAN, personal computers, printers, and other related peripherals and equipment.
- Recommends new as well as upgrades of software and hardware.
- Organize staff training on new or upgraded software and hardware.
- Internet monitoring and reporting.
- Maintains software licensing agreements
- Work with MLS Vendor and 3rd party vendors on evaluating, planning and testing new and existing products and services based on member input and feedback.
- Call desk monitoring and reporting
- Coordinate and follow through to resolution all issues with Local Support Staff, Members, and maintain positive professional relationship with the MLS Vendors and other 3rd Party Vendors.
- Coordinate and maintain transmittal of member information to other vendors such as the MLS system, Keybox system, REALTOR.COM, Greater Alabama MLS web site, and other vendors.
- Ensure company is RESO Data compliant
- Coordinate with website programmer to maintain the currency and accuracy of GALMLS information on the Association’s website.
- Maintaining VOIP system.
- Serves as back up to the MLS help desk technician, taking calls, assisting with lockboxes as needed.
- Assist members and staff with MLS and technology related issues.
- Develop and maintain data license agreements. Coordinate with MLS vendor and consultant to process the MLS Data Feed Agreements, set up the data feeds, and verify compliance with the rules and regulations.
- Coordinate AV equipment
- Serve as the company IT staff communicating with our internet vendor, MS Office 365 products and other computer related vendors
- MLS technology experience preferred but not necessary
- Experience with Zen desk highly desired
- Strong knowledge of APIs and GUIs
- Associates degree or higher in computer science or related field
- Strong IT skills
- 3+ years experience in systems operations
- Success in supporting members and staff to help them get the most out of MLS and association technologies
- Member-centric, customer-service focused
- Familiar with MS Office 365
- Familiar with VOIP
The successful candidate will be compensated commensurate with the level of success they can help create for the company. There are no relocation funds for this position.
Send resume to: Dawn@birminghamrealtors.com
Chief Executive Officer - Anchorage, AK
The Alaska Association of REALTORS®, representing REALTOR® boards throughout Alaska, seeks a highly skilled leader/manager for the AAR Anchorage office.
The ideal candidate can lead a complex organization, effectively manage a one-person office, work autonomously, and effectively interact with a wide range of stakeholders and personalities.
This position requires a high level of organizational, financial management and project management skills; strong communications and interpersonal skills; solid technological skills (QuickBooks Online, Excel, Word, Publisher, Adobe, website maintenance and social media); and the ability to run meetings and handle APOC reporting and PAC management.
Salary is negotiable in the $60-70K range, with the potential for a benefits discussion.
Here’s summary information from our position description:
The Chief Executive Officer serves as the officer responsible to the Board of Directors for the effective conduct of the affairs of the Board. The CEO recommends and participates in formulating the Board’s mission, goals, objectives, and related policies. Within that framework the CEO plans, organizes coordinates, controls, and directs Board staff, programs, and activities. The CEO works closely with the Board President and elected leaders to ensure that the Board’s goals are achieved. The CEO also serves as staff liaison to all committees and provides liaison between committees and the Board of Directors. The CEO reports to the President of the Board of Directors.
Please forward a cover letter, resume and references to LCurry@avitusgroup.com.
Chief Executive Officer - Rockford, IL
Rockford Area REALTORS®
A proactive force for real estate...
Approx. 750 MLS fee-paying members
Position Location Rockford, IL
Metro area population approx. 350,000
Financially sound and progressive organization is seeking a dynamic leader who has the proven ability to collaborate at all levels of government, private sector business, educational institutions and NFP organizations. The ideal person will have the ability to relate to a broad range of personalities and experience levels.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of experience including experience in managing a small, quick response, high performance team. Being able to delegate and support decision making at the front line level of authority is important. Candidates must be comfortable speaking in public, including live and taped press conferences.
Candidates should have experience in managing P&L
Real Estate experience helpful
Management experience governed by a strategic plan desired
Position reports to the President of the Board with dotted line relationships with all BOD members.
This position is ideally suited for a person who is motivated by leading a group of professionals focused on community development, professional standards and successful business performance. The organization is known and respected for its creative and successful community projects, engagement and support of economic development.
Position requires a minimum of an undergraduate degree.
Please email your resume and cover letter to:
Larry Holen Search Director
Member Relations Accounts Manager - Cape Coral, FL
Royal Palm Coast REALTOR® Assocation
This position will focus on strong Member relationships and understanding their Business Models. It will analyze turnover and retention including developing a long-term retention plan with the highest standards of member care and satisfaction. Delivers and implements growth strategies, recognizing the importance of quality service and products of the Organizations. Work in a Team environment, maintaining membership records and applications for Association and Subsidiary members and will work closely with the CFO to establish Billing procedures and Budgets.
To apply and view full job description please visit: https://narrealtors.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2ntcl541cc1
Association Executive - Harford County, MD
Harford County Association of REALTORS®
Harford County Association of REALTORS® in Maryland is seeking an experience Association Executive, headquartered in the Baltimore metro area serving over 1400 members.
The candidate must demonstrate organizational management, communications with clarity, and leadership skills. The candidate will be responsible to the Board of Directors and the elected President. Their responsibilities include: 4+ staff, programs, products, and service of the association and member services.
The qualified candidate will envision the real estate industry needs, member and customer needs, with an added focus on developing visionary skills. Also, they will need to be computer literate with a basic understanding of the financial accounting. Candidate experience with association management and HR experience, RCE and/or CAE are preferred.
Starting salary is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
Salary/Benefits are negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. For a complete job description, please submit your request to HarfordCounty.AESearch@gmail.com. If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to HarfordCounty.AESearch@gmail.com no later than April 20, 2018.
Harford County Association of REALTORS®, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Association Executive - Frederick, MD
Frederick County Association of REALTORS®
The Frederick County Association of REALTORS® in Frederick, Maryland (FCAR) has an opening for its Association Executive (AE) Officer position. The Association Executives Officer is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Association’s day-to-day operations. This person is responsible for supervising the Association staff of 3+ individuals and serves as a conduit with the Board of Directors.
FCAR is a 1100+ member not-for-profit organization. Although independently operated, we are a local affiliate of the Maryland REALTORS® and National Association of REALTORS®. The AE is responsible for daily management of association functions including vendor relationships, office operations and volunteer coordination. The AE is expected to provide guidance to association volunteer leadership and work with volunteers on a variety of projects. The AE is expected to monitor association policies, bylaws and operating procedures and facilitate changes as appropriate all while applying our Strategic Plan. This position requires oversight of the Education program and other general association services.
This is a hands-on position. Daily interaction with members is expected. The person in this position is also expected to attend regular industry meetings both locally and out of state. In addition to planning and oversight, this position involves hands on functions regarding database management, reporting, banking, communication and general association operations. Experience in REALTOR® Association Management and Real Estate Industry Required.
Send resume along with salary requirements to: AEpositionFCAR@gmail.com
Resume deadline: April 30, 2018.
Association Executive - High Point, NC
High Point Association of REALTORS®
The High Point Regional Association of REALTORS® is seeking an Association Executive with strong ethics and management skills. The Association Executive shall serve as the Chief Executive Officer, responsible to the Board of Director for the effective conduct of the affairs of the association of 600+ members. The AE shall recommend and participate in formulation of the association's mission, goals, objectives and related policies. Within that framework, the AE plans, coordinates and directs the staff, programs and activities of the association.
High Point REALTORS® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Chief Executive Officer - St. Louis, Missouri
St. Louis Association of REALTORS®
EDUCATION: The successful candidate should possess, at a minimum, an undergraduate degree while exhibiting a desire for superior achievement. A Master’s degree is preferred with a specialization in Business Management, Real Estate, Finance, and/or Human Resources. RCE (REALTOR® Association Certified Executive) is a plus.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION: Prime candidates should have a minimum of 10 years in an executive officer position; not-for profit or association experience desired.
- Develop and maintain various departments and programs as approved by the Board of Directors at certain times throughout the year (I.e. Education, Public Relations, Membership, Legislative, Commercial and Professional Standards).
- Work with member leadership and the Board of Directors to establish the Strategic Plan, organize committees and provide guidance and continuity of Association activities and priorities.
- Establish and maintain an effective and efficient organizational structure, administration operations and policies of the Association’s office.
- In conjunction with the Senior Finance and Member services, develop capital expenditures and development budgets.
- Technologically savvy.
- Serves as the spokesperson of the Association.
- Establish and maintain an active interest in civic organizations and community betterment while holding a strong working relationship with the Missouri REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Monitors necessary trends in the real estate industry and informs the Association, membership, elected offices and others as appropriate.
Please respond directly to Amanda Augustine with your resume or to request a job description (no phone calls please):
Association Executive - Hall County, GA
Hall County Board of REALTORS®
The Hall County Board of REALTORS® is accepting applications for the position of Association Executive (AE). Hall County is located in the North East area of Georgia and we are home of beautiful Lake Lanier – the location of 1996 Summer Olympic Rowing, Canoeing and Kayaking events.
We are seeking an experienced AE with demonstrated leadership abilities, strong people skills, computer skills, event planning experience with a management background.
The successful candidate will possess strong written and verbal communication abilities, be a self-starter and able to work without micro-management. Personal characteristics such as high integrity, sound judgement and the ability to successfully work with teams of volunteers are critical.
To apply: Send resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com with subject: AE Position via NAR.
Resume deadline: April 8, 2018.
Association Executive - Tehachapi, CA
Tehachapi Area Association of REALTORS®
Tehachapi Area Association of REALTORS® looking for experienced Association Executive. Need someone with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills. Must have effective communication skills, written and verbal with a diverse group of people. Prior management experience is preferred.
Access application at www.tehachapiaor.com.
Submit application, a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Jim Hutson, 803 W. Tehachapi Blvd. Tehachapi, CA 93561.
Deadline: April 16, 2018 at 4:00pm.
Integration and Development Manager – Indianapolis, IN
MIBOR BLC® Listing Service
Focus on developing solutions in collaboration with MIBOR BLC® Listing Service staff and vendors. This will include providing high level support and back up to IT department; providing expert consultation to members as needed; creating solutions that improve delivery of services to members; building customer programs that result in better member experience; protecting and improving MIBOR BLC® Listing Service dataset; developing and managing applications that increase efficiency of MIBOR BLC® Listing Service dataset processes; and collaborating to assist with strategic decisions.
1. Development: Develop, support and maintain custom applications for MIBOR BLC® Listing Service.
2. Integration: Work with vendors to implement solutions tailored to members’ needs and monitor/maintain integration through various updates, enhancements, to ensure best performance/functionality of products and services; lead developer-to-developer communication and/or problem resolution.
3. BLC® Listing Service System: Act as system administrator and primary contact with vendor for all issues relating to the technology aspects of the BLC® Listing Service system; monitor BLC® Listing Service system issues and enhancements; coordinate with vendor on all problems; monitor requested changes and provide regular updates to supervisor.
4. Data Interfaces: Coordinate setup and maintenance of data exports, RETS interfaces, and Web API transports in accordance with BLC® Listing Service policy; work with appropriate staff members to ensure all administrative tasks have been completed prior to initiating new or renewing data feeds; act as primary contact with vendors on support related issues; monitor and audit IDX, 3rd Party, VOW and Syndication data usage; enforce BLC® Listing Service electronic display policies; provide website consultation with members; lead RESO certification effort; and be primary on MLS Grid.
5. Help Desk: Provide tier 3 technical support, assistance, and/or consultation to BLC® Listing Service users on all system applications, listing requirements, and system requirements such as browser settings, updates, etc.; provide high level support and back up to co-workers.
6. Information Technology Responsibilities:
a. Server Admin Backup: Act as back up for Microsoft SQL Server Administration; collaborate on data and file security measures with IT staff and vendors
b. Software Maintenance: Backup for software maintenance of in-house and training computers, network in applicable situations, as well as other software processes such as the Rapattoni and Sentrilock interfaces.
c. Hardware Maintenance: Backup for maintenance of in-house equipment including staff PC’s, computer lab equipment and network in applicable situations.
If you are interested, please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Government Affairs Specialist - Dallas, TX
MetroTex Association of REALTORS®The MetroTex Association of REALTORS® is seeking a Government Affairs Specialist to work out of the Association headquarters in Dallas, Texas. The ideal candidate has some experience with political campaigns or local or state government and possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, a commitment to excellence and high standards, strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills, and the ability to manage priorities and workflow.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Supports the Director of Government Affairs in setting meeting agendas for the Government Affairs, TREPAC, Diversity & Housing Initiatives, and MetroTex PAC committees, and publishing those to each Committee Chair prior to each meeting. Assists in scheduling guest speakers for political appearances at Committee meetings or events.
- Prepares meetings packets, room setup and meeting notifications for the Government Affairs, TREPAC, Diversity & Housing Initiatives, Public Education, MetroTex PAC committees and relevant subcommittees, and submits reports from these committees to the Board of Directors for information and/or action.
- Leverages the activities of the above Committees in order to write content aimed at motivating and mobilizing member volunteers to advance MetroTex public policy goals, response to industry "Calls for Action", and to achieve TREPAC fundraising goals.
- Submits this content on a regular and frequent basis to the Communications Department for publishing to the website, departmental newsletter, departmental Email blast and social media posts, and gathers monthly analytics on reach.
- Promotes MetroTex Candidate Endorsements by creating and disseminating press releases for each endorsed candidate, and by scheduling PAC Check Disbursements to candidates that includes the participation of Association leaders.
- Creates TREPAC Talking Points for volunteers to use in TREPAC educational presentations
- Responsible for monitoring local election filings for local municipality candidate's in order to coordinate the scheduling, appointment confirmations, and reporting of candidate interviews based on Association established procedures.
- Coordinates with the North Texas Field Representative to schedule training dates for candidate interview panelists, and promotes and communicates training dates to all panel members.
- May attend relevant industry conferences as approved by the Director of Government Affairs.
- Responsible for timely response to all departmental voicemail and email inquiries.
MetroTex offers salary commensurate with experience as well as excellent full benefits.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Romeo Arrieta at email@example.com.
Education Manager - Orlando, FL
Provides valuable resources to members by working with local boards and associations to coordinate education programs and services. Full-time position.
Must have minimum of five years administrative experience, possess superior organizational skills, proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Command of MS Office Suite required. REALTOR® Association Education Experience helpful. Excellent benefits: 401(k), health insurance, vacation/sick leave. Flexible work schedule, some travel required.
Position to start June 1, 2017 and train with current Education Manager retiring. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for full job description. Interested candidates send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com by March 31, 2017.
Read the full job description here. (DOC: 111 KB)
Executive Director - Helena, MT
Helena Association of REALTORS®
The Helena Association of REALTORS® seeks a full-time Executive Director to develop programs and projects, promote professionalism and cooperation, provide member services, and administer HAR’s staff, budget, policies, and facilities.
Requires a bachelor’s degree and five (5) years related experience or equivalent. Salary $54,000 - $64,000/year DOQ plus a generous benefit package. For additional information, please see https://openhouseshelenamt.com. Submit a resume, cover letter, and references to PO Box 1251, Helena, MT 59624 or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 26, 2018.
Graphic Designer - Columbus, OH
Ohio Association of REALTORS®
Position Description Summary
Under the direction of the Director, Publications & Media Relations, the Graphic Designer oversees graphic design and art initiatives. Engages in a variety of duties and responsibilities that address the graphic arts needs of other departments within the organization.
Duties, Responsibilities and Performance Standards
These essential duties and responsibilities are not intended to be and should not be construed, as an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with this position. While it is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties or to assign other duties as necessary.
- Designs and prepares material for Association marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns, and general member notification campaigns including, but not limited to internal and external publications, e-blasts, direct mail, branding, internal and external communications, external ads, special projects, etc.
- Collaborates with all departments regarding their graphic needs. Suggests and develops graphic design and other collateral materials.
- Identifies and monitors timelines and workflows; creates, maintains and implements current and accurate graphic design calendar.
- Researches and prepares RFPs in relation to print and design projects.
- Maintains relevant graphics files in accordance with Communications policies and procedures.
- Provide art direction for Association materials
- Research and recommend design ideas and concepts to Communications team and other departments.
- Be knowledgeable of the Ohio REALTORS Strategic Plan and budget for assigned areas
- Be aware of /understand Association policies/procedures
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Attends all meetings of Ohio REALTORS, as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s or other accredited degree in Graphic Design, Production Art or related discipline preferred. One (1) to three (3) years professional experience in Graphic Design preferred.
Computer Skills: Proficient and functional knowledge of Mac operating system, Photoshop, Illustrator and Design software, or similar software, required. Functional knowledge of word processing software such as Microsoft Word, spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel, calendaring software such as Microsoft Outlook, and PowerPoint (or Mac equivalent).
- Ability to coordinate a variety of programs and services simultaneously and meet deadlines;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of people;
- Photography and videography skills would be a plus;
- Flexibility to travel when needed.
To Apply: email a cover letter (with salary expectations), detailed resume and select portfolio pieces by midnight 2/16/18 to:
Chief Executive Officer - Phoenix, AZ
Phoenix Association of REALTORS®
Search for: CEO
Location: Phoenix, AZ
EDUCATION: Prime candidates should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. An advanced degree (i.e., Masters or JD) is preferred. RCE, CAE designations and/or directly related work experience is most desirable.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION: Prime candidates should have a minimum of 5 years as a CEO or senior manager with direct supervisory experience.
- Solid financial acumen with strong budget management skills.
- Strategic thinker/visionary; actively suggest and promote new ideas.
- A relationship and consensus builder.
- Proven communication skills; written, verbal and multi-media.
- Proven operational and administrative skills.
- Not-for-profit or corporate leadership experience
- Technologically savvy.
- Diplomatic; able to work well with a changing BOD and all constituencies.
- An understanding of the Arizona real estate industry and current trends helpful.
Please respond directly to Zara Sulayman with your resume or to request a job description (no phone calls please):
Leonard Pfeiffer & Company
Association Executive - Owensboro, KY
Greater Owensboro REALTOR® Association
The Greater Owensboro REALTOR® Association is seeking an experienced Association Executive (AE) with demonstrated leadership abilities, management background, and strong people skills. This AE must have proven administrative and financial oversight, and possess strong written and verbal communication abilities. Personal characteristics such as vision, sound judgment, high integrity, principled decision-making, plus ability to successfully work with teams of volunteers are critical. At least five-years business management experience, plus real estate related experience are necessary. A bachelor’s degree is preferred, and experience in trade or professional association work is a plus.
Compensation will be commensurate with candidate’s overall credentials, and subject to the Association’s budget. Full organization and position description available upon request. Interested candidates should send resume and salary requirement to Matt Shown at email@example.com by February 26. No phone calls please.
Association Executive - Twin Falls, ID
Western Magic Valley REALTORS®
The Western Magic Valley REALTORS® (WMVR) is seeking an Association Executive to manage its 450 member organization.
-Job type: Full time
-The candidate must demonstrate organizational management, communications with clarity, and leadership skills.
-The AE will be responsible to Board of Directors and elected President. Responsible for staff, programs, products, and services of the Association.
-The qualified candidate will need to understand and maintain the real estate industry's ever-changing needs.
-AE will be required to travel 3-4 times a year or as needed.
-Computer literate with a basic understanding of the financial accounting (Quickbooks).
-Candidate experience with association management is a plus.
-While in position, person may not hold active real estate license.
-Starting salary is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
For a complete job description, please submit your request or resume by February 1st to:
WMVR PRESIDENT 2018
125 1ST AVE E
JEROME, ID 83338
Member Care Specialist, Caravan and Lockboxes - Huntsville, AL
Huntsville Area Association of REALTORS® / North Alabama Multiple Listing Service
Reports: to the Director of Member Services The Member Care Specialist - Caravan and Lockboxes serves as a primary point of contact for visitors to the Association/NALMLS office. He/she is responsible for answering questions, issuing lockboxes and keys, and providing support. The specialist also supports the membership department with other duties.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Issue lockboxes and keys to membership and provide training when necessary.
Coordinate the weekly MLS Caravan, scheduling homes, figuring routes, preparing information sheets, and maintaining sign control.
Assist in answering the phone.
Greet and assist all visitors to the Association/NALMLS office.
Answer telephone and direct calls to appropriate staff.
Answer visitor questions and provide information as needed.
Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Member Services.
Qualifications (Key Skills, Education and Experience):
Customer service and support experience
Member centric, customer service focused
Ability to work in a team environment
Proficient in adapting to new technologies
Proficient with Microsoft Products and iOS/Android Mobile Operating Systems
Applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and letters of reference to Page Brooks, Director of Member Services Page@hbrmls.com. No phone calls or in person requests, please.
Public Policy Outreach Manager - Lemoyne, PA
Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®
Bachelor’s degree (minimum)
1-3 years experience (Association experience a plus)
Manage, coordinate and implement programs relative to political and advocacy outreach.
1. Realtor® Party Advocacy Coordinator
a. Act as PAR liaison for all Realtor® Party activities, including assisting local associations with NAR grants and other services.
b. Attend NAR-sponsored training sessions and meetings regarding the Realtor® Party, which may include overnight travel.
c. Apprise NAR of state and local success stories for possible inclusion in monthly Realtor® Party News.
2. Campaign Services
a. Facilitate administration of Public Policy campaigns and department liaison with Keystone Analytics and consultants.
b. Assist with facilitate and administration of Independent Expenditure campaigns, including campaign development, PAR/NAR approval process, editing and approval of campaign material, and result reporting.
c. Assist local associations with municipal elections, including facilitation of coordinated or independent campaigns.
3. Regulatory Agencies
a. Act as PAR liaison to the State Real Estate Commission and State Board of Certified Real Estate Appraisers, including attendance at meetings, coordination of line officer attendance and written comments, and summarization of meeting actions for publication on the PAR website.
b. Read and review The Pennsylvania Bulletin on a weekly basis, send pertinent regulations through review process (including council) and develop comment letters based on feedback.
c. Expedite process for members seeking appointment to agencies listed under the PAR Policy Statement on Appointments, including collection of resumes and applications, candidate interview process and recommendation to the relevant agency.
d. Develop and foster relationships with state agencies that impact the real estate industry.
4. Cooperative Government Affairs Program
a. Maintain annual tracking spreadsheets for each local association under the program, and ensure that relevant team members provide timely updates.
b. Manage the annual review process for local associations under the program.
c. Facilitate monthly conference calls and in person meets as needed.
5. NAR/PAR Core Standards
a. Act as liaison to local associations regarding advocacy components of core standards requirements.
b. Ensure that PAR core standards regarding advocacy components are completed and that documentation is provided in advance of the deadline.
c. Serve on inter-departmental team that reviews and provides input on all local association certification forms.
6. Represent the association at assigned meetings of outside groups/organizations.
7. Assume other duties as assigned by the Director, Public Policy & Political Affairs or the Chief Executive Officer.
Public Policy Coordinating Committee (includes oversight of Issues Mobilization Fund)
Appraisal Section Forum (Fall Business Meeting)
Real Estate Commission/Appraiser Board Forum (Winter Business Meeting)
Task forces and work groups as assigned
Resumes should be emailed to
Director, Public Policy & Political Affairs
Pennsylvania Association of Realtors®
Professional Standards Coordinator - Honolulu, HI
Honolulu Board of REALTORS®
Coordinate Professional Standards Program, and assist Senior Administrator and Department.
Requires confidentiality, accuracy, flexibility with excellent organization, communication & problem solving skills.
Team Player. Meets critical deadlines. Able to work in fast-paced environment under limited supervision.
Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel. Minimum 3 years office experience.
Association Executive - Jamestown, NY
Chautauqua-Cattaraugus Board of REALTORS®
The Chautauqua-Cattaraugus Board of REALTORS® (CCBR) is seeking qualified candidates for its Association Executive position. CCBR serves to advocate and enhance the professionalism, integrity, and competency of the membership, promote the REALTOR® Code of Ethics, and work to safeguard private property rights. CCBR services over 300 REALTOR® and Affiliate members. CCBR is located in Jamestown, NY and serves primarily the area of Chautauqua and Cattaraugus counties.
The successful candidate must exhibit excellent leadership, customer service, and communication skills. We desire someone who is enthusiastic, organized, and confident. Experience in budget and financial management, meeting management, and member relations are necessary. Association management experience, REALTOR® organization experience, and knowledge of the real estate industry are preferred, but not required. This position requires a strong technology background and demonstrated ability to work with a small staff and volunteers. Overnight travel to regional, state and national meetings is required.
Email your resume and salary requirements to CCBR@windstream.net by January 31st , 2018. No calls. An Equal Opportunity Employer.