Association Executives Committee (AEC)
Congratulations to the 2022 AEC Leadership Team!
Congratulations to Jessica Coates, RCE, CEO, Howard County Association of REALTORS®, MD, on her appointment as the 2022 Association Executives Committee Vice Chair! View the full list of the 2022 AEC, Advisory Board and Forum Chairs and Vice Chairs below.
2022 Association Executives Committee
2022 AE YPN Forum
2022 AEC Recommendations and Recognition Advisory Board
2022 AEC Volunteer Leadership Advisory Board
2022 AEC-AE Institute Advisory Board
2022 AEC-RCE Certification Advisory Board
2022 AEC-State AE Forum
Statement of Purpose
The AEC serves as a resource for REALTOR® associations by:
- Ensuring that there is knowledge and understanding of issues and concerns between the REALTOR® association community and NAR committees and leadership;
- Providing a framework that ensures staff and volunteer leaders have the professional development and management resources they need to provide optimal services to their members.
2021 AEC Goals:
The AEC's areas of focus for 2021 include:
- Develop and implement tools and resources, as identified by the 2020 Association Leadership Diversity Work Group, to assist and provide support for associations as they address diversity, equity and inclusion and work toward greater diversity amongst their leadership.
- Provide guidance and resources for AEs who want to advance their careers and consider new opportunities in the REALTOR® association. Review the AE Mentor Program and explore how the program can be enhanced to help shepherd AEs through career challenges and opportunities.
- Identify best practices and guidelines to assist associations as they navigate governance procedures and strive for optimal member engagement in a new post-COVID virtual world.
- Explore the concept of greater innovation and how associations can be more nimble and receptive to risk and more responsive to member needs that support and align with member businesses. Identify strategies and practices that assist associations in adopting a forward-thinking mindset that is in step with the member’s way of doing business.