Learn what the Association Executives Committee and its work groups are doing to help you and your members.
Association Executives Committee (AEC)
- Steve Francks, RCE, Washington Associatio of REALTORS®
- Sandy Naragon, RCE, Akron Cleveland Association of REALTORS®, OH
- Steve Volkodav, RCE, North Shore-Barrington Association of REALTORS®, IL
2018 Inductees will be officially recognized in Boston during the RCE Leadership Luncheon
Statement of Purpose
The AEC serves as a resource for REALTOR® associations by:
- Ensuring that there is knowledge and understanding of issues and concerns between the REALTOR® association community and NAR committees and leadership;
- Providing a framework that ensures staff and volunteer leaders have the professional development and management resources they need to provide optimal services to their members.
2018 AEC Goals:
The AEC's areas of focus for 2018 include:
- Identify a body of knowledge for volunteer leadership and create a curriculum that identifies training and orientation programs that can be offered at all levels of the REALTOR® association.
- Identify best practices and provide input to NAR staff supporting their efforts to create a governance policies and procedures toolkit that all associations can reference when reviewing their bylaws and policy manuals.
- Consider developing different Core Standards criteria for state associations and commercial overlay boards.
- Develop a mediation procedure and ombudsman program to assist associations in resolving disputes.