Association Executives Committee (AEC)
Statement of Purpose
The AEC serves as a resource for REALTOR® associations by:
- Ensuring that there is knowledge and understanding of issues and concerns between the REALTOR® association community and NAR committees and leadership;
- Providing a framework that ensures staff and volunteer leaders have the professional development and management resources they need to provide optimal services to their members.
2019 AEC Goals:
The AEC's areas of focus for 2019 include:
- Consider revisions to the current Core Standards criteria that are specific to state associations.
- Propose new education models, formats, and delivery options for the AE Institute that can be considered in light of changing technologies and adult learner preferences.
- Explore NAR’s Global Business Councils Program and identify resources and support that could assist local and state associations in their domestic global efforts; provide input on NAR’s global achievement program and propose enhancements to recognizing global business excellence.
- Identify resources, program objectives, models/templates, and best practices that state and local associations can use for their leadership and member advocacy orientation and training initiatives.