View selected sessions from NAR's 2021 Sustainability Summit that took place on December 16th, 2021.
This annual event brings together industry and volunteer leaders to explore progress and market transformation that affects real estate associations and professionals. It provides programming and discussion to support NAR’s Sustainability and Resilience Plan. This event reinforces NAR as a leader in sustainability, strengthening the association’s support of and engagement on sustainability efforts throughout the industry.
Attendees will explore and discuss agenda topics and collaborate with sustainability industry groups for the benefit of REALTORS® and the industry. Members can view select sessions online the day of the event.
Please reach out to staff with any questions at email@example.com.
This summit provides programming and discussion to support NAR as a leader in sustainability for our members and is comprised of topic thought leaders to address short and long-term sustainability goals.
- Provides opportunity for deeper discussion and consideration of the impacts of sustainability on real estate, property value, and communities.
- Helps our industry better understand and better work with local municipalities and communities to provide the highest level of value in the relationship among real estate agents clients, and communities we serve.
- Explores sustainability progress within the real estate industry, creating practical solutions that improve awareness of changing market expectations.
- Considers risk mitigation strategies and helps REALTORS® answer client questions about changing climates.
- Uses industry data, presentations, and member input and expertise to advance NAR’s sustainability goals.