NAR's 2020 Sustainability Summit took place on July 29, 2020. The 2021 Summit will take place August 3-4, 2021. Stay tuned for more information.
View a recording of the 2020 live stream:
NAR's annual Sustainability Summit brings together industry and volunteer leaders to explore progress and market transformation that affects real estate associations and professionals.
This summit provides programming and discussion to support NAR as a leader in sustainability for our members and is comprised of topic thought leaders to address short and long-term sustainability goals.
- Provides opportunity for deeper discussion and consideration of the impacts of sustainability on real estate, property value, and communities.
- Helps our industry better understand and better work with local municipalities and communities to provide the highest level of value in the relationship among real estate agents clients, and communities we serve.
- Explores sustainability progress within the real estate industry, creating practical solutions that improve awareness of changing market expectations.
- Considers risk mitigation strategies and helps REALTORS® answer client questions about changing climates.
- Uses industry data, presentations, and member input and expertise to advance NAR’s sustainability goals.