NAR’s Annual Sustainability Summit brings together industry and volunteer leaders to explore progress and market transformation that affects real estate associations and professionals.
The next Sustainability Summit will take place virtually July 29, 2020 from 11:00am – 2:00pm CENTRAL time via Live Stream.
This summit provides programming and discussion to support NAR as a leader in sustainability for our members and is comprised of topic thought leaders to address short and long-term sustainability goals.
- Provides opportunity for deeper discussion and consideration of the impacts of sustainability on real estate, property value, and communities.
- Helps our industry better understand and better work with local municipalities and communities to provide the highest level of value in the relationship among real estate agents clients, and communities we serve.
- Explores sustainability progress within the real estate industry, creating practical solutions that improve awareness of changing market expectations.
- Considers risk mitigation strategies and helps REALTORS® answer client questions about changing climates.
- Uses industry data, presentations, and member input and expertise to advance NAR’s sustainability goals.
2020 Summit Agenda coming soon.