NAR’s Annual Sustainability Summit brings together industry and volunteer leaders to explore progress and market transformation that affects real estate associations and professionals.
This invitation-only, 2-day summit provides programming and discussion to support NAR as a leader in sustainability for our members and is comprised of topic thought leaders to address short and long-term sustainability goals.
This event will:
- Provide opportunity for deeper discussion and consideration of the impacts of a changing climate on real estate, property value, and communities.
- Help our industry better understand and better work with local municipalities and communities to provide the highest level of value in the relationship among real estate agents clients, and communities we serve.
- Explore sustainability progress within the real estate industry, creating practical solutions that improve awareness of changing market expectations.
- Consider risk mitigation strategies and help REALTORS® answer client questions about changing climates.
- Utilize industry data, presentations, and member input and expertise to advance NAR’s sustainability goals.