Profile of International Residential Transactions in Raleigh
Download (PDF: 3 MB)
- Dollar Volume of Foreign Buyer Purchases: RRAR foreign buyers purchased $420 million in residential property during April 2019 – March 2020
- 65% of foreign buyers resided in the United States (Type B)
- Origin: Asia/Oceania (38%), Latin America (19%), Europe (19%) and Africa (13%) were the top sources of foreign buyers.
- Destination: Wake (65%) and Durham (19%) were the major destinations of foreign buyers.
- Purchase Price: The median purchase price among foreign buyers was $383,300.