Both the House and Senate are in session this week. What issues should REALTORS® follow? State of Minority Homeownership - JoAnne Poole (NAR) Testifies; FTC Oversight/Privacy and Data Security; Potential Markup of Money Laundering Legislation; and Tax Gap/Taxpayer Noncompliance.
Wednesday, May 8
- A Review of the State of and Barriers to Minority Homeownership: JoAnne Poole (NAR) Testifies — House Financial Services Committee | Subcommittee on Housing, Community Development and Insurance
- Oversight of the Federal Trade Commission: Strengthening Protections for Americans' Privacy and Data Security — House Energy and Commerce Committee | Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Commerce
- Potential Money Laundering Markup (Part 1) — House Financial Services Committee
Thursday, May 9
- Potential Money Laundering Markup (Part 2) — House Financial Services Committee
- Understanding the Tax Gap and Taxpayer Noncompliance — House Ways and Means Committee
*Schedule is subject to change.