From co-living rental companies to media platforms for real estate agents, proptech has been growing to respond to the real estate industries’ needs and changes across the globe. Second Century Ventures, the strategic investment arm of the National Association of REALTORS®, has named seven companies to its 2022 REACH Australia program. The program helps selected startups build their presence in the real estate, finance, banking, home services, and insurance industries by offering education, mentorship, networking opportunities, and exposure within the global real estate marketplace. The REACH Australia program will help focus on scaling up the companies across Australia and Southeast Asia.
“The impact of COVID-19 has had a sustained effect on the region and sector, providing an opportunity to fast-track the digitization of many products and services that support the property ecosystem,” says Shelli Trung, managing partner at REACH Australia. “We have listened to the real estate industry’s most pressing challenges over the last 12 months and answered the call with a diverse range of solutions in this year’s cohort, including innovation in cleantech, digital conveyance, and property management.”
The seven companies selected for the 2022 REACH Australia program are:
- RoomMe: The largest and fastest-growing virtual co-living room rental (also known as a kost) operator in Indonesia. RoomMe streamlines the end-to-end operations for kost owners while providing long-term affordable housing.
- Hipla: This innovative facility management platform delivers 360˚ solutions including access control, visitor management, smart parking, meeting room management, and hot desking.
- Settle Easy: Australia’s leading online conveyance service is transforming the conveyancing industry through a user-friendly, fully automated platform.
- Clairco: Enhanced air purification and real-time insights reduce maintenance costs, increase energy efficiency, and improve occupant experience.
- Futurerent: This simple, fast, and loan-free alternative empowers property investors with future rental income.
- Home Live: The live, interactive-media platform helps real estate agents virtually connect with clients via a purpose-built, livestreaming infrastructure.
- Real Estate Doc: The intelligent document management system empowers real estate professionals to manage their business and transact deals with unparalleled ease and convenience.