Welcome to the National Association of REALTORS®. As an International REALTOR® member, you have access to countless resources and tools to gain exposure worldwide. Read on to learn more about your membership and how to make the most of it.
Join the Conversation
Use Your Member Benefits
Set Up Your Profile
As an International REALTOR®, you can change your own information in the membership database at the nar.realtor site. To register on the website:
- Click on the "Login/My Account" link at the top of the page. When the "Sign In" (authentication) screen appears, click the link on the right that says "Click here to register."
- Click on "I am: REALTOR®, REALTOR® Associate, Institute Affiliate, CIPS Network member, or Association Staff," then click the "Proceed with registration" button.
- Enter the Member ID number that was provided to you on the NAR membership card you received via email and/or mail and enter four zeroes in the SSN field.
- Enter your M1 membership number and your last name. Then choose "Click here to continue with registration."
IMPORTANT: Please keep record of the username and password you create during this process. NAR does not keep a record of this and will not be able to retrieve passwords if they are lost.
Customize the nar.realtor home page
- Sign in to nar.realtor using your site user name and password.
- Below the pictures/article links in the middle of the home page, you will see “Change/Add your role and interests.” Click this text.
- You will see a page titled “Customize your nar.realtor experience.”
- In the top box, there is a drop-down field that you can use to indicate whether you are a Residential Agent, Commercial Broker, Broker, Association Executive, or Volunteer Leader.
- Below that are areas of interest. Please check off any topics that interest you. Be sure to include “Global."
Sign Up for NAR News
You have access to NAR e-mail news subscriptions. When you set up your profile (above), choose "View/update your email address and subscriptions."
You can update your email address and select the type of information you would like to receive in your newsletter. Click "Global" to receive news from NAR Global.
Join the Conversation with NAR Social Media
Engaging in open dialogue with your peers through social media outlets is perhaps the easiest and most cost-efficient way to connect with your peers and be viewed as an expert in your market. NAR Global offers groups on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to help facilitate this dialogue. You can also join various other NAR groups, which can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the REALTOR.org home page.
In addition to the social media sites listed above, NAR engages members through a number of industry-focused blogs ranging from technology to research to leadership. View the complete list of all NAR Blogs.
Use Your Member Benefits
Now that you are a REALTOR®, you can take advantage of the many benefits that go along with membership. Benefits include brand-name recognition, research, articles, books, journals, member discounts on education and events, and more. View your comprehensive list of International REALTOR® benefits.
As always, if you have any questions regarding your membership or how to take advantage of benefits, contact NAR Global staff at 1.312-329.8392 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Welcome to NAR!