The National Association of REALTORS® connects real estate agents from all over the world to share referral opportunities, best practices, and a code of ethics that ensures trust and confidence in the property industry.
Members of NAR cooperating associations throughout the world can join NAR and take advantage of the power of a million-plus member organization. In an industry where relationships are key to business success, this membership helps you stand out among other professionals.
The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) is one of the world’s largest trade associations, representing 1.2 million members from 70 countries worldwide. The term REALTOR® is a registered collective membership mark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of NAR and subscribes to its strict code of ethics.
International REALTOR® Benefits
In addition to the powerful worldwide REALTOR® network, NAR members receive a number of valuable business tools to help differentiate them from other real estate agents, including:
Business & Global Networking
- Profile on Find a REALTOR® Directory
- International REALTOR® Referral Contract form
- Registration discount for the REALTORS® Conference & Expo
- Exclusive REALTOR®-only social media groups
Marketing & Brand Awareness
- Use of the REALTOR® logo and trademark
- NAR member card
- New REALTOR® press release
- Website “badge”
- E-news subscriptions
- .REALTOR Domain - first year free!
Education, Research, & Data
- Discounts on NAR education
- NAR research
- REALTORS® Property Resource (RPR®)
- eBooks from NAR’s virtual library
- EBSCO’s collection of over 5,000 industry-related journals, newspapers, and magazines
- REALTORS® Content Resource, offering sharable content only available to REALTORS®
Applicants for International REALTOR® membership must meet the following requirements:
- Be a member of the Cooperating Association in a country with which NAR has a bilateral cooperation agreement (if you do not belong to a cooperating association, you may still join under a special subscriber category).
- Pay annual membership dues to become a member of the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Consent to the use by NAR of any information prepared or sponsored by NAR, including but not limited to print or electronic directories. Members agree that such use by NAR shall not constitute a violation of any privacy right established by local, state, federal or international law.
- Understand that NAR reserves the right not to renew International REALTOR® membership.
- New Members pay US $100 dues for the first year of membership
- Existing International REALTORS® pay $75 dues to renew their membership.
International REALTOR® of the Year
Nominate a distinguished member of the International REALTOR® community who has helped to promote the REALTOR® organization and brand outside of the United States.