Give your members an edge in their business and help them become leaders in their communities.
Community & Political Affairs (CPA) Training classes are organized and held by authorized Sponsors. Organizations that are eligible to become Sponsors include REALTOR® associations/boards; NAR Institutes, Societies, or Councils; multicultural real estate organizations; real estate training schools/companies; or brokerage firms.
Sponsors may offer Employer-Assisted Housing, Expanding Housing Opportunities, and Smart Growth for the 21st Century an unlimited number of times during their sponsor term. The sponsor fee is $200, which covers a two-year term. After that, two-year terms can be renewed for a fee of $100. However, all fees are being waived in 2013, so now is a great time to become a Sponsor.
Ready to become a Sponsor?
Download the Sponsor Agreement and return it to NAR.
Resources for current CPA Training Sponsors
Is your organization a Sponsor?
View a list of CPA Training Sponsors
Employer-Assisted Housing (EAH) Sponsor Resources:
- Class Instructors - List of authorized EAH instructors.
- Sponsor Responsibilities & Administration
- Sponsor Guide
- Class Notification Form
- Class Roster
- Class Evaluation Form
- Class Customizable Marketing Flyer
- Student Certificate - enter the student's name and print out for each student.
- CE Credit Outline – use this document to apply for CE Credit for the EAH Class.
- CE Credit Test - Some states require tests for the students.