Who is it for?
NAR's e-PRO® certification program helps REALTORS® master the advanced digital marketing techniques of today. With the e-PRO® certification, REALTORS® increase their ability to reach customers, expand their capabilities, and build trust by safeguarding client information.
What You Gain
- Consumers find you first through a search on our e-PRO® website.
- Your name stands out at nar.realtor and White Pages at realtor.com®.
- You customize all e-PRO® marketing materials to work best for you.
- You gain new networking opportunities with tech-savvy REALTORS®.
- You’ll gain additional learning opportunities through Facebook Live events on timely topics.
- Networking through the private e-PRO® certificate holders' Facebook group
How to Earn It
Complete required coursework and submit a one-time application fee of $149.
Education & Cost
Currently our 2018 e-PRO® course content is only available in-person. New content will be available online in Fall 2018. Until then, students can choose either of these options:
2018 e-PRO® Course:
- Live: Currently this course is only available in-person. Course rates vary and are decided by the course provider. Check the course schedule on training4re.com for pricing.
Original e-PRO® Course:
- Online: All courses are available as a self-paced, web-based course through the Center for REALTOR® Development.
Students are also required to submit a one-time application fee of $149.
- Pass the exam at the end of the e-PRO® course with an 75% or better score.
Member in good standing of NAR
- Member in good standing of an NAR cooperating international association