These webinars are designed to help better understand the Commitment to Excellence (C2EX) platform and its administrative capabilities. Aimed at managing brokers and association staff to use with their agents and members, the webinars will provide information on pulling progress reports, uploading to the library, and assigning users in C2EX.
These presentations will be held by dedicated C2EX staff on a monthly basis for brokers, and a quarterly basis for association staff.
- Broker: February 11, 10:00 a.m.
- Association Staff*: February 21, 10:30 a.m.
- Broker: March 12, 11:00 a.m.
- Association Staff*: March 26, 3:00 p.m.
* Association Staff webinars will be quarterly after Q1.
- Broker: April 17, 9:30 a.m.
- Broker: May 28, 12:00 p.m.
- Association Staff: May 29, 12:00 p.m.
- Broker: June 11, 1:30 p.m.
- Broker: July 15, 11:00 a.m.
- Association Staff: July 22, 11:30 a.m.
- Broker: August 27, 2:30 p.m.
- Broker: September 10, 9:30 a.m.
- Association Staff: October 2, 11:30 a.m.
- Broker: October 23, 11:30 a.m.
- Broker: November 19, 12:00 p.m.
- Broker: December 3, 3:00 p.m.
Courtney Jones is the Commitment to Excellence (C2EX) Program Specialist at the National Association of REALTORS®. Working in collaboration with the C2EX Committee, Courtney strives to support REALTORS® and help them achieve their career goals and perform at the highest professional standards. She serves as the C2EX program point-of-contact for NAR leadership, members, state and local REALTOR® association staff, and NAR affiliates.
Courtney has over 10 years of experience in the professional association world. Before joining NAR, she was Awards Coordinator for the Association for Library Service to Children (ALSC) – where she was responsible for the ALSC Awards program, including the Newbery and Caldecott Children’s Book awards. In her free time, she serves as the President of Michigan Avenue Toastmasters, where she earned her Advanced Leader Bronze and Advanced Communicator Silver awards through Toastmasters International.