- Home buyers value their real estate agent to help them find the right home to purchase, but when given a list of qualities honesty and integrity is rated as the most important quality.
- 98 percent of home buyers rated honesty and integrity as a very important quality.
- Knowledge of the purchase process, responsiveness, and knowledge of the real estate market were all rated as very important by more than 9 in 10 home buyers.
- The least important to recent home buyers was skills with technology—just 40 percent of recent buyers found this was very important.
- Find the Home Buyers and Sellers Profile for 2010 here.
Qualities Buyers Value Most in Agents
Search Economists' Outlook