Job posts are accepted online. Please submit all new job postings through the AE Job Submission Form.
REALTOR® association job openings are posted free of charge for four weeks. When posting please note:
- New posts will be updated weekly on Friday afternoons by close of business.
- Please contact us if you have filled your position, so we can remove the job post.
- This job board is ONLY for jobs located at REALTOR® Associations.
Questions? Contact us.
Interim Chief Executive Officer - Wilmington, NC
The Interim Chief Executive Officer is responsible to the Cape Fear REALTORS® board of directors for effectively conducting the organization’s affairs during the search for our permanent Chief Executive. The Interim CEO recommends and participates in formulating missions, goals, objectives, and policies. Within that framework, the CEO plans, organizes, coordinates, controls, approves internal operating procedures, and directs staff, programs, and activities. The Interim CEO collaborates with the President and other elected leaders to implement the strategic plans. The Interim CEO oversees the administration of the organization's operations with appropriate delegations and within the limits of the organization’s governing documents established by the boards of directors.
MLS Coordinator - Myrtle Beach, SC
The MLS Coordinator acts as the organizer of the MLS committee and user compliance with MLS Rules and Regulations. The position requires working closely with and reporting to the Executive Director of the MLS and providing ongoing status and objective reports in order to provide an efficient and smoothly run department. Remote applicants are encouraged to apply. Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manager of Political Engagement - Fairfax, VA
Reporting to the Senior Director of Government Affairs, the Manager of Political Engagement is responsible for developing, strengthening and implementing fundraising strategies to create an environment that allows for successful fundraising for the Northern Virginia/REALTORS® Political Action Committee (NV/RPAC). Provides accurate reporting and daily administration of NV/RPAC funds. Works closely with and provides administrative support to the Senior Director of Government Affairs. Develops, strengthens, implements and leads the fundraising, daily administration, and communications strategies of the Northern Virginia/REALTORS® Political Action Committee (NV/RPAC). Helps plan, coordinate and manage PAC fundraising events. Prepares PAC reports for management and volunteers. Maintains history of contributions made to the PAC and oversees investor recognition programs. Assists with the day-to-day implementation of advocacy strategies and activities. Assists in the implementation of grassroots and state political activities.
Manager, Database and IT Support - Columbus, OH
Are you an experienced IT professional with a passion for life-long learning? Do you have a support-driven mentality and thrive in a fast-paced working environment? Are you a self-motivated individual, known for meeting deadlines and showcasing outstanding organizational skills? We may be looking for you! Ohio REALTORS® is seeking a Manager, Database and IT Support, to be responsible for managing the membership database and overseeing the organization of data through imports and exports.
Accounting Manager - Columbus, OH
Are you someone known for taking initiative and recognized for their reliability? Do you have a genuine enthusiasm for continuous learning, excel at streamlining processes, and possess a passion for working with numbers? We may be looking for you! Ohio REALTORS® is seeking an Accounting Manager to be responsible for assisting with all daily financial activities in the Internal Operations Department, including the daily processing of non-dues income, staff reimbursement requests, and other routine financial responsibilities.
Manager of the My REALTOR® Party and Community Engagement - Columbus, OH
Are you a seasoned influencer with a genuine passion for fundraising? Are you skilled at crafting effective strategies and forging powerful coalitions around advocacy? Do you excel in establishing and nurturing relationships with donors? Are you a motivated self-starter who thrives on achieving goals? Do you pride yourself on your ability to follow up and follow through? We may be looking for you! Ohio REALTORS® is seeking a Manager of the My REALTOR® PARTY and Community Engagement to be responsible for championing statewide fundraising programs and developing the Ohio REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC).
Association Executive - Billings, MT
Do you love the Billings community as much as we do and strive to improve the quality of life for all of us fortunate enough to call the Yellowstone Valley home? Have you worked with a REALTOR® association in the past and have a passion to enhance our community through the association’s offerings of professional services and opportunities for involvement? The Association Executive for the the Billings Association of REALTORS® oversees the day-to-day operations of the association. In addition, this person is responsible for staff administration and development, purchasing, budget preparation assistance, and membership support.
MISSION: The Billings Association of REALTORS® serves its members and the public by providing services that allow members to conduct their business with integrity, professionalism and competency. The Billings Association of REALTORS® advocates professionalism, protects private property rights and upholds the REALTOR® Code of Ethics.
VISION: To enhance quality of life through professional services and community involvement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Supervise and train all staff and monitor administrative processes and systems.
- Professional standards administrator. Requires yearly training in professional standards.
- Coordinates all internal staff communications and leads staff meetings.
- Assists in planning, developing and evaluating the association’s goals, programs, policies and procedures.
- Oversees membership database administration and coordination of records with the Division of Real Estate, state association, and National Association of REALTORS®.
- Ensures accuracy of the membership process including admissions, maintenance of records and employees associated with the process.
- Ensures data integrity within the association management database, membership application processing and on-boarding.
- Maximize opportunities to build strong bonds with the organization and its members.
- Assists financial staff in preparation, administration and implementation of the budget.
Member Engagement and Social Media Coordinator - Reading, MA
Local real estate trade organization seeks a dynamic, self-motivated individual to join our Education & Events team as Member Engagement and Social Media Coordinator. This new position, which is available as of January 2024, is responsible for developing and implementing effective communication strategies and marketing outreach activities to drive engagement with our 10,000+ members. In this role, you will design social media campaigns and manage all social media channels; create content for the association website, member publications and videos, and publicity materials; and coordinate with communications and events staff to promote programming and ensure consistent messaging and brand standards. If you’re creative, outgoing and enjoy collaborating as part of team, a social media wiz, and have experience in marketing communications or a track record in building audience engagement, this role offers the opportunity to enhance those skills and gain valuable experience.
Chief Executive Officer - Cleveland/Akron, OH
Manage and direct the MLS organization in support of over 14,000 REALTORS®. Provide overall leadership; assist the board of directors in creating, implementing, revising, and achieving the specific elements of the strategic plan. Maintain an effective and competent staff through training. Ensure effective communications at all levels: staff, volunteers, the board, and membership. Ensure that the directors have current and accurate information for their decision-making process. Ensure fast and reliable access to the data in the MLS. Provide high-quality, hands-on training for members. Build alliances and partnerships with technology and other related service providers. Monitor industry trends at the local, state, and national level that may impact the MLS.
Chief Executive Officer - Dallas, TX
Reporting to the president and board of directors, this position serves as the lead staff member of MetroTex Association of REALTORS® and oversees annual revenues of $20+ million. The CEO directs the overall day-to-day operations of all association entities, and all its programs and services, and oversees its advocacy efforts while ensuring that sound operating and financial objectives are established and achieved.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directly supervises the senior staff and, indirectly, the association and subsidiary staff in its entirety, motivating and mentoring employees in a team-oriented, innovative, professional and productive environment.
- Balances time between serving as an external representative and a spokesperson for the organization, board partner, and as an internal leader to senior leaders and staff.
- Responsible for the organization's staff of 60+ people and employs goal-setting and budget management in concert with the overall strategic plan.
- Formulates and drives the strategic agenda and priorities of the association and its subsidiary companies through direct experience managing P&L operations, proven success interacting with a strategic Leadership Team, a broad-based board of directors; and the ability to recruit and retain a high-performing staff.
- Responsible for oversight of all association offices, ensuring that each location projects the professional image of the organization, and that each provides safety and security for members and staff.
- Proposes strategic initiatives, plans and policies that further the association's objectives, and in partnership with the board, sees that the strategic plan is implemented successfully and recommends specific goals and objectives to ensure successful implementation.
- Participates in all meetings of the board.
Director of Executive Operations - Huntsville, AL
Plans and executes all administrative and operational activities for the CEO.
- Acts as a point of contact between the CEO and all internal and external stakeholders, such as the board Leadership Team, the two boards of directors, various committees and work groups, the membership, and the public at large.
- Plans and coordinates the CEO’s schedule; ensures the schedule is followed and respected by acting as gatekeeper to the CEO.
- Attends all meetings where the CEO is present, including meetings of boards of directors, the board Leadership Team, the membership, and all departments within the association and ValleyMLS.
- Prepares meeting agendas and presentations in collaboration with the CEO.
- Prepares, maintains, and distributes minutes of all meetings attended by the CEO.
- In concert with senior staff, prepares scripts for board and membership meetings.
- Makes travel arrangements for the CEO and the board Leadership Team.
- Travels with the CEO to conferences and meetings to provide administrative support.
- Provides administrative oversight to projects and events of high importance.
- Maintains archive of role descriptions and duties for the board Leadership Team.
- Maintains authorized versions of the governing documents of the association and ValleyMLS by recording updates and policy changes as they occur.
- Maintains the annual calendar for the association and ValleyMLS.
Vice President of Advocacy - Raleigh, NC
NC REALTORS® is seeking a Vice President of Advocacy to carry on our decades of political advocacy success and take us to new levels of influence and impact. Are you a passionate advocate for property ownership and property rights? Do you have extensive knowledge of the political and legislative process? Are you a motivating and inclusive leader with a compelling vision that will inspire both members and staff? You may be the person we are looking for. The Vice President of Advocacy is responsible for strategically positioning NC REALTORS® as the most influential organization in North Carolina; leading and managing the association’s Government Affairs Department.
Association Executive - Monroe, GA
The Association Executive oversees the day-to-day operations of the Walton Barrow Board of REALTORS®. In addition, the AE is responsible for budget preparation assistance, membership support and engagement, board communications and facilities management. Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, and Google Docs is very beneficial. The AE manages the organization with parameters set by the board of directors.
Association Executive - Little Rock, AR
For the first time in over 20 years, the Little Rock REALTORS® Association (LRRA) is seeking an Association Executive (AE) to help implement a strategy that strives to serve as a voice for local REALTORS®, and encourage a high standard of ethics, education, and professionalism. This highly visible AE will work with an active board and membership and lead the staff to enhance the public's perception of the industry. The successful candidate will ensure the support of the board and committees, attend meetings, run an efficient office, and keep the board and membership up to date on current REALTOR® issues. The AE will have experience in leadership, strong management skills, and political acumen. The AE should be an energetic strategic thinker, leader, administrator, manager, and communicator. Personal characteristics such as vision, self-confidence, high integrity, and a commitment to teamwork are necessary. Must have strong organizational skills, experience working for a team or board.
Association Executive - Colonial Heights, VA
The Southside Association of REALTORS® (SVAR) seeks a motivated and dependable individual with a high standard of ethics and professionalism for the position of Association Executive Officer (AE). The association is headquartered in Colonial Heights, Virginia, and serves 460+ members.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Excellent leadership, collaborative, and solid decision-making skills that will inspire members and staff to embrace SVAR's vision and strategic goals.
- Strong communication and public speaking skills, with the ability to leverage relationships to increase SVAR’s visibility in the community.
- Deep understanding of trends and issues affecting the real estate industry in the region and communicating those to membership and staff.
- Comprehensive knowledge of association/organizational administration, operations, financial management, strategic planning, member relations, and growth.
- Commitment to network and establish relationships/partnerships at the local, state, and national associations.
- College degree or the equivalent of experience preferred. QuickBooks knowledge is preferred. A real estate industry or REALTOR® association background is desired but not required. SVAR offers a competitive salary, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Some travel is required. SVAR is an equal opportunity employer. If interested, please submit your resume and a cover letter with base salary requirements by November 22, 2023.
Government Affairs Director - San Antonio, TX
The role involves serving as a staff liaison for the Governmental Affairs and TREPAC committees, with a focus on fostering strong relationships with volunteer committee leaders. This includes monitoring real-estate-related public policy affecting SABOR's priorities and attending relevant meetings. The position also requires timely dissemination of important information to association members, the Governmental Affairs Committee, Executive Committee, and the board of directors. Acting as a liaison between SABOR and local governing bodies, developing effective connections with elected officials and staff, and integrating volunteer leadership into these relationships is essential. Identifying collaborative opportunities with trade associations, interest groups, and community entities on common issues is part of the role. Moreover, the job entails gaining expertise in the National Association of REALTORS®’ “My Realtor Party” services and exploring community-based opportunities. Managing day-to-day fundraising efforts for the Texas Association of REALTORS® Political Action Committee (TREPAC) is a significant responsibility, as is motivating member volunteers to support SABOR's public policy and TREPAC fundraising goals. Additionally, the position involves visiting real estate offices to promote the TREPAC and SABOR’s grassroots political activities. The individual is accountable for executing the annual Advocacy business plan within the approved annual budget and following SABOR policies. Furthermore, the role may require attending various conferences and conventions across the country to represent the association, along with any other duties as assigned.
Association Executive - Little Rock, AR
- Ensures that the board of directors, executive committee, and officers are fully informed of association conditions and of all important factors influencing them.
- Attends all meetings of the board of directors and executive committee.
- Plans, formulates, and recommends for the approval of the board of directors’ basic policies and programs that will further association objectives.
- Executes all decisions of the board of directors except when directors specifically make other assignments.
- Develops specific administrative policies, procedures, and programs to implement the general policies of the board of directors.
- Establishes a sound organizational structure for the headquarters office.
- Plans the general administration of the entire association operation.
- Represents the association in any and all local government matters affecting the real estate industry.
- Speaks to the press on behalf of the association.
- Directs and coordinates all approved staff programs, projects, and major activities.
- Recruits, hires, trains all association personnel including responsibility for promotions and terminations.
- Defines staff duties, establishes performance standards, conducts performance reviews, and maintains competitive salary structure.
- Provides the necessary liaison and staff support to committee chairmen to enable committees to properly perform their functions, ensures that committee decisions and recommendations are submitted to the board of directors for approval.
- Executes contracts and commitments as authorized by the board of directors or within established policies.
- Promotes interest and active participation in association activities to membership and local/chapter groups, and reports association activities through the association communications media.
- Maintains effective relationships with other organizations, both public and private.
Member Care Specialist - Chicago, IL
Under the direction of the Member Care Manager and in accordance with the association’s Member Care operating policies and procedures, the Member Care Specialist provides customer service/public relations and acts as information agent to members, students, staff and the general public. Engages in a variety of duties and responsibilities that address the needs of members of the association.
Finance Manager - Lemoyne, PA
The Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®, based in Lemoyne, PA, is seeking a finance manager. PAR is a statewide organization, representing over 39,000 members through our 38 local associations. PAR employs 35 full-time staff, with multiple affiliated/subsidiary entities and an annual budget of more than $7 million. This position is a middle-level management position that reports to the controller. This position is responsible for the general accounting of the company and works in coordination with other members of the finance team to ensure the efficient and effective financial management of the association.
Controller - Lemoyne, PA
The Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS® is seeking an accounting/financial professional for the position of controller. PAR is a statewide organization, representing over 39,000 members through our 38 local associations. PAR employs 35 full-time staff, with multiple affiliated/subsidiary entities and an annual budget of more than $7 million. The controller reports directly to the COO and has three direct reports. They should be able to perform a wide variety of detailed and complex accounting and financial tasks with minimum guidance while working closely with the CEO and volunteer members of the Finance Committee.
Candidates looking for a job are welcome to keep your résumé on file with the Strategic Association Management program. Strategic Association Management will review résumés submitted here for any of our current job openings. Submitting your résumé here does not guarantee a phone screen or interview, and interested candidates should still apply directly to the job.