Enhancing Leadership Skills
Just updated! This advanced REALTOR® Leadership Program workshop is for leaders who are interested in advancing their skills. This three-hour course, led by a trained facilitator, builds on the topics covered in the Leadership 200 course.
Through group activities and case study analysis, the workshop addresses the following topics to foster decision-making and conflict resolution skills:
Duties of Directors
- Fiduciary Duties
- Fulfilling the Duties of Directors
- Outcomes of Strategic Planning
- How Strategic Goals Guide Decision Making
- Advancing a Strategic Plan
- After the Plan: Addressing Challenges
- Planning & Responsibilities of the Chair
- How Chairs Handle Difficult Situations
- Challenging Questions
- Answer with Impact
- Leadership Attributes: Checklist for Leaders
To find out more about licensing this course and hosting at your association, visit our Bring RLP to Your Association section.