Enroll in the REALTOR® L.E.A.D. Building Blocks course and set out on a path to succeed. Developed by top REALTOR® leaders exclusively for aspiring to seasoned REALTOR® leaders, the Building Blocks course equips participants with the practical skills, concepts, knowledge, and practices needed for effective association leadership.
In the Building Blocks course, you will learn about the role and function of the REALTOR® association while building your leadership skills and developing a narrative that tells your story and your association’s story.
- Understand the role and function of the REALTOR® association.
- Identify the building blocks of a strong REALTOR® organization.
- Implement the leadership skills to communicate both your and your association’s story.
7 Modules of Learning Include:
- Association value proposition.
- Volunteer leaders and staff roles.
- Conflict resolution.
- Roles of local, state, and national associations.
- Communication and public speaking.
- Advocating for real estate, the public, and your members.
- Sharing your story: Messaging, communication, and storytelling skills.