**Includes Certificate of Completion**
Applicants for REALTOR® membership are required to complete a minimum of two hours and thirty minutes of orientation on the Code of Ethics of the National Association of REALTORS®, as provided in the New Member Code of Ethics Orientation.
To assist associations of REALTORS® in meeting this requirement, the attached copyrighted program has been developed by the National Association. The program includes:
New Member Orientation Presentation
Download: PDF (10.65 MB)
These materials may be duplicated by local and state associations for use in conducting new member Code of Ethics orientation, and copies must indicate that they are copyrighted by the National Association of REALTORS®.
Certificate of Completion: Training certificates of completion for local association use are available.
For more information go to Code of Ethics Training.
As referenced in the Facilitator's Guide the following information can also be used with the program.
- REALTOR® Code of Ethics
- The REALTOR®'s Code of Ethics - A Gift of Vision (article by William D. North)
- 1913 Code of Ethics (.DOC)
- Arbitration Guidelines (Suggested Factors for Consideration by a Hearing Panel in Arbitration) is also found in the Code of Ethics and Arbitration Manual of the National Association.
- Pathways to Professionalism
- REALTORS® Pledge of Performance and Service (REALTOR® Store Product)
- Win/Win Solution (.DOC)
- No Losers in Mediation (article)