Code of Ethics Training
All courses below fulfill the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement.
Please note that options on the page have changed. If you are returning for the "old course," please select option 3.
3. FREE Course for Existing Members (old course)
- Not eligible for CE credits
4. FREE Course for New Members
- Take this free course if you are a new member to satisfy new member Code of Ethics training
Before You Take the Training:
- View training resources for new members or for existing members
- Learn what login information you'll need, the best browsers to use, what to expect once you complete the course, and other tips for taki ng the course
- Check if you have completed the course by clicking the "View My Education Records" link on this page
About the Training Requirement
REALTORS® are required to complete ethics training of not less than 2 hours, 30 minutes of instructional time within two-year cycles. The training must meet specific learning objectives and criteria established by the National Association of REALTORS®.
A new two-year cycle began January 1, 2017. The deadline for this cycle is December 31, 2018.
Training may be completed through local REALTOR® associations or through another method, such as home study, correspondence, classroom courses, or online courses.
For Association Executives
- Prepare to offer training to members using the Code of Ethics Training Toolkit for AEs
- Find answers to common questions here: Q&A: Ethics Training Requirements for New and Continuing Members
- Graphics to promote the Code of Ethics Training requirement deadline