As part of NAR’s ongoing advocacy efforts to protect REALTORS®, their families, and their businesses, a new letter was sent to members of the House and Senate thanking legislators for their continued focus on providing economic relief while advocating for more support during the ongoing pandemic. While the relief provided in December was essential for many Americans, there is still more work to be done. The letter offers several proposals to ensure Americans are safe, small businesses survive, and the economy recovers including:
- Ongoing Funding for Housing Stability and Rental Assistance;
- Additional Funding for State and Local Communities;
- Language Expanding Access to Remote Online Notarizations;
- Continued Support for Unemployment Assistance; and,
- Extension and Enhancements of funding for Small Businesses and Commercial Real Estate.
Read the Senate letter and the House letter.
Stay tuned to nar.realtor/coronavirus for more updates.