Webinar recording from Aug. 26, 2020
Presenter: Michael Simpson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This webinar is designed for real estate agents who are interested in learning how to get started in real estate investing. Michael Simpson takes time to teach the calculations and formulas that residential and commercial investors/brokers use when locating and underwriting investment properties.
- How to distinguish if an opportunity is going to be a commission or an investment opportunity for you.
- Investment planning strategies for agents who plan on building passive income.
- Prospecting for commissions today and tomorrows Investments.
In this session you will learn how to understand and calculate terms such as:
- Gross Rent Multiplier (GRM)
- Cap Rate
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Return on Equity (ROE)
- Debt Coverage Ratio (DCR)
- Expense & Vacancy Factors
- Increase Earnings Through Investments
You will have the opportunity to participate in real world exercises, and perform hands-on calculations and formulas that will become the baseline for your investment valuation process.
Michael Simpson is a national speaker, trainer, autho, and coach at The NCREA. He has been a leading authority on resimercial and investment sales for 30+ years. Thousands of real estate agents, brokers, and investors from around the nation have sought Michael Simpson’s training. He is the Founder and Senior Instructor of the National Commercial Real Estate Association (The NCREA) and an internationally recognized expert in commercial real estate sales and leasing. His company, The NCREA, is a national training, consulting, and coaching company responsible for helping thousands transition into commercial real estate. Michael’s curriculum and coaching programs have been attributed to producing many multi-million-dollar producers in the industry.
- Visit the Center for REALTOR® Financial Wellness for more recordings.