The RPAC Fundraising Event Grants help state and local associations increase their RPAC fundraising receipts and RPAC participation. Your participation in the program is subject to state law.
Associations may apply for grants of up to $5,000 to be used for fundraising purposes annually
- Fundraising event: auction, raffle, Miss RPAC contest, etc.
- Fundraising video or DVD production and distribution
- Production and distribution of fundraising materials
- Major Investor development
- RPAC messaging for new member orientation
- State election laws do not ban use of corporate political contributions for use in fundraising
- Set minimum RPAC fundraising standards for increasing participation by 5% and total contributions by 10%
Please send all grant applications, emails and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about RPAC Fundraising Conference Grants for State and Local Associations at the REALTOR® Action Center.