REALTORS® Confidence Index
Download (PDF: 907 KB)
The REALTORS® Confidence Index (RCI) survey gathers on-the-ground information from REALTORS® based on their real estate transactions in the month. This report presents key results about market transactions.
- With supply still limited relative to demand, the market is still moving at a fast pace, and 24% of homes sold above list price, down from 28% a month ago and 42% a year ago.
- 64% of respondents reported properties sold in less than one month. This is down from 70% a month ago and 82% in October 2021.
- First-time buyers represented 28% of buyers, virtually unchanged from one month and one year ago.
- 26% of buyers were all-cash sales, up slightly from 22% last month and 24% in October 2021.
- 85% of buyers purchased in a suburb, small town, rural, or resort area.
Note: the REALTOR® Confidence Index is provided by NAR solely for use as a reference. Resale of any part of this data is prohibited without NAR's prior written consent.