Good News Gets People Going!
As a REALTOR®, giving back is part of who you are and what you do. From individual acts of kindness like making dinner for a neighbor in need, to spearheading a community-wide clean-up day.
Share your REALTORS® Are Good Neighbors story to spread some joy and inspire your peers and neighbors to give back in ways big and small.
Photos tell a thousand words! Remember to upload photos of your volunteer work so it can be featured on the @RealtorsAreGoodNeighbors Facebook and Instagram social media accounts! Use #RealtorsAreGoodNeighbors so we can find and share your volunteer stories.
Looking for Ways to Make a Difference?
- Call your favorite nonprofit and ask what you can do to help.
- Volunteer with your local Boys & Girls Club.
- Organize a neighborhood cleanup.
- Run a food drive for your local pantry.
- Plan a meal tree for a neighbor in need.
- Offer to walk the dogs at a shelter.
- Offer your skill or hobby: sewing, coaching, teaching art.
- Volunteer for a Habitat for Humanity build.
- Ask a school/place of worship/nonprofit if you can help garden, weed, or trim.
- Sort donations at a food bank or thrift shop.
- Gather a group to serve a thank-you lunch to first responders, teachers, healthcare workers.
- Assemble holiday gift bags for nursing home residents or kids in the hospital.
- Plan a Career Day for high school students.
Follow us on Social Media
Follow, like, and share to spread the good news about how REALTORS® make a difference through volunteering. When posting your own volunteer stories, don’t forget to use #RealtorsAreGoodNeighbors.