Who: Plan your next getaway today with Budget®. Budget Rent a Car is a globally recognized and respected rental car company, operating in 1300+ locations nationwide.
What: No matter where you choose to go, you get more for less with great savings and exclusive benefits with every rental.
- Save up to 25% off base rates on car rentals at participating locations in the U.S. and Canada.
- Budget coupons can be combined with your regular NAR discount for greater savings. See promotional coupons found below.
How: Include the Budget Customer Discount (BCD) code # Y490601 when making your reservation. This discount code must be included at time of reservation in order to receive the discount benefit. Make sure to include a promotional coupon code, if applicable. Budget coupons can be combined with your regular NAR discount for maximum savings.
Visit www.budget.com/NAR to reserve now, or call (800) 826-3703 for questions and assistance in making your reservation over the phone.
Budget coupon codes below can be combined with your regular NAR discount (BCD code Y490601) for maximum savings.
- Free Weekend Day. Use coupon code TUGZ032 and receive one rental day free when you rent a compact through a full-size four-door car for three consecutive days, including a Saturday night. Plus, combine your coupon with offer code (BCD) Y490613 and you’ll save up to 25% off base rates. See site for complete terms and conditions. Rental must begin by March 31, 2019
- Free upgrade. Use coupon code UUGZ039 and receive a free one-car-group upgrade when you rent a compact through a full-size four-door car. Plus, combine your coupon with offer code (BCD) Y490613 and save up to 25% off base rates. See site for complete terms and conditions. Rental must begin by June 30, 2019.
- Save $10 - $25 off your next rental. Plus, combine your coupon with offer code (BCD) Y490613 and you’ll save up to 25% off base rates. Rental must begin by June 30, 2019.
Budget® Green Vehicles
Budget offers fuel-efficient and eco-friendly vehicles, making it easy to go green. This helps to save on fuel costs.
- Their car fleet averages less than six months on the road, and vehicles undergo regular preventive maintenance and emission inspections. Budget vehicles are more energy efficient than older or poorly-maintained vehicles.
- Virtually 100 percent of all vehicles in car classes A (economy), B (compact) and C (intermediate) are U.S. EPA SmartWay Certified.
- Gas/electric hybrid vehicles are available at limited locations for the best possible fuel efficiency.
Products and Services
Budget delivers quality and value to your car rental, with products and services that include:
- Complimentary Fastbreak® Enrollment — Want a quick exit from the rental counter? Join Fastbreak. It’s smart, simple and fast.
- GPS Navigation — Discover new destinations with audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates, local restaurants, attractions, and more – all at your fingertips.*
- Budget e-Receipts — Within 24 hours of returning your vehicle, your car rental receipt will be e-mailed to you, free of charge. This eliminates lost receipts and makes it easy to complete expense reports on time.
- Budget e-Toll — No more waiting in long toll lines. Now you can pay your tolls electronically by driving through designated electronic toll collection lanes.*
- Neighborhood Locations — Why drive to the nearest airport to get your rental car? With over 600 city and suburban locations, Budget is right in your neighborhood.
*Available at select locations for an additional charge.
Program availability and eligibility requirements may vary by partner program. See partner websites for details, terms and conditions.