Coronavirus and Members TeleHealth
Please note: wait times may be longer than normal due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Telemedicine doctors cannot currently order tests for COVID-19.
Symptoms associated with Coronavirus (COVID-19) are mild to severe fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you feel sick, stay home. Limit your exposure, and decrease the chance of spreading illness to others. Board-certified physicians are available to you via phone, app, web chat, or email. They will assess your condition and help determine the necessary next steps.
Members TeleHealth provides access to a network of more than 2,300 board-certified and U.S. state licensed physicians who are specially trained to address non-emergency medical issues via smartphone, tablet or computer.
To support members, NAR has negotiated a significantly-reduced rate on this plan. Just $9.50/month provides effective virtual healthcare for you and your family, with unlimited visits and no co-pays. As an additional benefit, the prior activation fee has also been waived.
Have your Member ID number handy. If you do not know your Member ID number, you may look it up here.
Need help via phone?
- For questions and enrollment: 833-223-3892
- For plan cancellations: 800-279-2290
Benefits and Highlights
Members and family members may now access Behavioral Health Specialists and Dermatology Specialists for a set fee per visit. In-home COVID testing is also available for no additional fee.
MDLIVE physicians can write and refill prescriptions, where appropriate.*
Common issues treated include allergies, asthma, flu, fever, virus, acne, headaches, rashes, joint aches, urinary tract infections, nausea, vomiting, infections, pink eye, sore throat, and more.
Remember: If you’re sick, stay home. Members Telehealth helps you do that. Limit your exposure, and decrease the chance of spreading illness to others
Pricing and Subscription Information
- Members TeleHealth is a monthly subscription service.
- Family coverage is available.
- $9.50 per month provides effective virtual healthcare for you and your family.
- Unlimited consultations and no co-pay.
- To further assist members, the standard enrollment fee has been temporarily waived.
Eligibility and Availability
- Members TeleHealth is available to all active NAR members and REALTOR® Association staff with Member IDs, wherever MDLIVE is available.
- Immediate family members (lawful spouse, domestic partner, and/or children) may be added to a member’s plan.
- Members TeleHealth is available in all 50 states, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, and Puerto Rico.
About REALTORS® Insurance Place
Members TeleHealth is available through REALTORS® Insurance Place. It features a robust selection of health insurance and wellness products available to NAR members, including Major Medical health insurance plans, supplemental health plans, REALTORS® Dental Insurance, REALTOR® Vision Insurance, and more. Shop, quote and enroll in the program of your choice within minutes. Licensed benefits specialists are available to answer questions and help members enroll in plans. Consultative services are complimentary.
Have your 9-digit Member ID number handy. If you do not know your Member ID number, you may look it up here.
Smart And Simple Insurance Development (SASid) is the administrator and developer of REALTORS® Insurance Place. SASid is the long-term and trusted partner responsible for creating and managing NAR’s health insurance and wellness products, including the private Members Health Insurance Exchange, the Members Medicare Exchange, REALTORS® Dental Insurance, REALTORS® Vision Insurance, REALTORS® Core Health, Flexible Term Health Plans, Accident Deductible Protection, Pet Health Insurance, and more.
SASid has been a leader and innovator in developing and marketing insurance on the web since 1999, developing technologies and online insurance products for top insurance carriers and nationwide distribution networks. SASid is located in Janesville, Wisconsin.
Members TeleHealth is not a major medical policy and therefore does not meet the mandated coverage necessary to avoid penalty under the Affordable Care Act.
* MDLIVE does not replace your primary care physician. MDLIVE physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services. MDLIVE does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. MDLIVE does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse.