Marki Lemons Ryhal’s Top Free Tech Picks
(ReMARKItable LLC in Chicago, video podcaster and blogger, “Social Selling Made Simple”)
- Google Trends: Identify trending, blogworthy topics.
- Pexels: Access free stock photo and videos.
- Canva and its color palette generator: Create social media graphics and presentations.
- Zubtitle: Transcribe speech from your videos to create video captions and subtitles.
- Wavve: Turn podcasts into animated videos to share on social channels.
- Linktree: Share web links on Instagram.
- Free PDF Editor: Edit PDF files.
- Coschedule Headline Analyzer: Receive scores on your headlines to help you gauge appeal and improve social sharing.
- Mailchimp: Access a marketing platform to create newsletters, automate your outreach campaigns, and manage mailing lists.
Brandon Doyle’s Top Tech Picks
(Part of a family real estate team at RE/MAX Results in Maple Grove, Minn.)
- Tribus: Access a CRM to track contacts and coordinate follow-ups.
- First: Sync this mobile app with Gmail and Microsoft Exchange to fill in missing database gaps, match properties to your existing contacts, and determine prospects’ likelihood to move.
- RealVision: Create 360-degree virtual tours along with professional photos and floor plans.
- BoxBrownie: Use photo enhancement tools for listing photos, with color correction, 360-degree photo editing, floor plans, virtual staging, and more.
- Homesnap: Peruse property information on the go, including an agent lookup tool.
- Homebot: Send automatic notifications to past clients on home values, interest rate alerts, and more.
- Sisu: Track daily conversations and appointments and access a dashboard of key performance indicators in real time.