The 2022 RPAC President’s Circle Conference lodging & events will be held at THE GRAND HYATT BAHA MAR, One Baha Mar Boulevard, Nassau, The Bahamas.
- NAR will cover three nights of standard room accommodations — Thursday, February 24, Friday, February 25 & Saturday, February 26 — for registered attendees.
- Reservations must be made through the registration page, as part of the registration process for the conference. A credit card is required to hold the hotel room and for any personal charges that guests may make during their stay. Reservations booked directly with the hotel will not be eligible for reimbursement or given the discounted NAR rate.
- If you would like to extend your stay outside of the main conference dates, you will have the opportunity to do so during the registration process for nights beginning on Tuesday, February 22 through Sunday, February 27. For additional nights outside of this range, please contact Andra Zarins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lynden Pindling International Airport (LPIA) is located at 7 miles and approximately 14-minute drive to the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar. Airport resources:
- LPIA COVID-19 Fact Sheet as of July 1, 2021
- Airlines Serving LPIA
- Customs & Immigration
- Terminal Maps
- Travel Tips
- Paid private transportation to and from the airport is available. Contact email@example.com prior to arrival for arrangements or use the Bahamas Ride mobile app.
- Taxis are available at the airport. Check out the taxi rates.
- There are no car rental agencies located at the resort however, major car rental providers such as Avis, Hertz and Budget offer services at the Nassau airport LPIA*. Please go to https://nassaulpia.com/to-from/#renting-a-car for car rental information.
- Want to explore Nassau? Walk 5 minutes to the bus station to catch the #10 or #12 bus to downtown Nassau.
*Avis, Budget, and Hertz are the official car rental companies for the National Association of REALTORS® and the 2022 RPAC President’s Circle Conference. Please visit NAR’s REALTOR Benefits® Program page for more information on travel discounts.
- Valet Parking: $19/day - includes in and out privileges. Payment must be made via debit or credit card only—no cash or charges to guest room. Restaurants do not validate for valet parking.
- Self-Parking: Free. The self-parking lot is located beside the convention center.
Hotel Pet Policy
The Grand Hyatt welcomes your traveling canine companions. To participate in the pet program, please inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least 3 (three) days in advance of your arrival. View complete pet policy details.
Dress is business casual, which means dressing professionally, looking relaxed yet neat and pulled together.
Daytime temperatures usually reach 77° F in Nassau during the month of February with low heat and humidity, falling to 63° F at night. Check the current weather conditions from Weather.com.